Dan Quinn is bringing his own players to the Cowboys

Jville

Reaction score
,....... Quinn seems to be having a big and favorable impact on personnel decisions. Urban is a proven run-stuffer who also exhibits the important trait of helping keep the linebackers clean. Neal also may be more valuable against the run than the pass, which is not at all a bad thing after we watched the run repeatedly gash the Cowboys last year. If the reports are at all correct about how he will be used, then he may also provide better coverage in the WLB role than we saw.

It is not a certainty, but it already looks like Dallas is being smarter in free agency than they have in a while. Bringing in some of Quinn’s old players is one reason why that may be more than just a pipe dream.

Dan Quinn is bringing his own players to the Cowboys, and that’s not a bad idea >>> [urltargetblank]https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2021/3/22/22343378/dan-quinn-is-bringing-his-own-to-dallas-cowboys-and-thats-not-a-bad-idea-keanu-neal-damontae-kazee[/urltargetblank]

nanomoz

Reaction score
If Neal continues to recover from that injury, he's going to be an absolute steal for the 'Boys.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Considering that the Falcons Defense was putrid, nothing to worry about. Though if he brings Grady Jackson to that Cowboys DL....

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3uv09pfk said:
JayhawkMike":3uv09pfk said:
It was stupid not to sign Quinn and fire KNJ.
Well the optics of that would look really bad for PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In what way?

FalconsFanNW

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2yh1crn7 said:
Considering that the Falcons Defense was putrid, nothing to worry about. Though if he brings Grady Jackson to that Cowboys DL....

Exactly... I fail to see what all the excitement about DQ is about...

His time in Atlanta just proved he was an overrated coach who was carried by the talent Seattle had on D in 2012-2014.

Good riddance.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":o0zsaq0p said:
hawkfan68":o0zsaq0p said:

Exactly... I fail to see what all the excitement about DQ is about...

His time in Atlanta just proved he was an overrated coach who was carried by the talent Seattle had on D in 2012-2014.

Good riddance.
I agree with you..Dan as a HC was a failure and How many fired HC's do
you ever see return as a DC or OC and succeed?Not many at all.