Anyone going to the Houston game??

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
My wife and I are talking about doing another road trip for a game, at Houston this time. Just curious if anyone else is going and/or knows if there will be group tickets of some sort? Midwest Seahawkers said they weren't doing the game.
Anyway, just talking about it at this point, but would love to get in on a group ticket type thing (Need 2, possibly 4) Would much rather sit w/other Hawks fans. Houston wasn't really our top choice, but it was the only one that fit in w/our schedules.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
pmedic920 started a thread on the main Seahawks board about getting a Houston roadtrip going:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=173096&p=2535777#p2535777

Sounds like a good plan although I'm currently considering doing a week 4 San Francisco roadtrip followed by the week 5 Thursday nighter against the Rams in Seattle.

pmedic920

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":k60umkbk said:
Oh cool, thx for letting me know :irishdrinkers:

Yea I’ll be there for sure.

I originally thought I would plan a meet up/tail gate party but being that close to Xmas I don’t think my banker/wife would allow me much leeway.

Having said that, the Dallas chapter of the Seahawkers are making rumblings of a substantial blow out.

https://www.seahawkers.org/chapters/tx-dallas/

I’ve been involved with them on numerous occasions and they always put in a great effort, my guess is this not being in Dallas it will be slightly less than what they do in Dallas but a great time regardless.

Right now the “good” (front row) type seats that are available are crazy high priced, if having something like that isn’t important to you I suggest waiting to purchase tix.
I suspect the Texans won’t have a good season with their internal issues, and that in turn will make tickets available at a reasonable rate as the season progresses.

I do recommended booking a room as early as possible if you want a nice one within walking distance to the stadium, nothing 4-5 star that close but there are a couple of decent places very close (they fill up fast for home game weekends)

Also, I’d like to see us migrate to my original thread to keep this information and topic all in one place.
See above link.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
pmedic920":32bcdc6m said:
SoulfishHawk":32bcdc6m said:
Oh cool, thx for letting me know :irishdrinkers:

Yea I’ll be there for sure.

I originally thought I would plan a meet up/tail gate party but being that close to Xmas I don’t think my banker/wife would allow me much leeway.

Having said that, the Dallas chapter of the Seahawkers are making rumblings of a substantial blow out.

https://www.seahawkers.org/chapters/tx-dallas/

I’ve been involved with them on numerous occasions and they always put in a great effort, my guess is this not being in Dallas it will be slightly less than what they do in Dallas but a great time regardless.

Right now the “good” (front row) type seats that are available are crazy high priced, if having something like that isn’t important to you I suggest waiting to purchase tix.
I suspect the Texans won’t have a good season with their internal issues, and that in turn will make tickets available at a reasonable rate as the season progresses.

I do recommended booking a room as early as possible if you want a nice one within walking distance to the stadium, nothing 4-5 star that close but there are a couple of decent places very close (they fill up fast for home game weekends)

Also, I’d like to see us migrate to my original thread to keep this information and topic all in one place.
See above link.

If this is the original thread you're talking about viewtopic.php?f=2&t=173096&p=2535777#p2535777 I would suggest that you change the name of the thread to something better suited to being an official roadtrip get-together thread.

I only found it to post in this thread because I knew 100% that I had posted in it. Even then I had trouble finding it.

If my San Francisco roadtrip falls through, this game would probably be my 2nd choice for a roadtrip so I'd be very interested to see where this(or that) thread goes.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thx for the info Pmed. I'll reach out to Dallas Seahawkers. Most of the road games we have done over the years had either group tix or a solid tailgate set up thru the Seahawkers. Or even some events the night before.

Latest posts