Frank Clark Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPatera76

Reaction score
I see what you did there. Lol

Well he posted bond, but being an athlete i doubt much will come of this.

OP
OP
Threedee

Threedee

Reaction score
JPatera76":2l4nv2x4 said:
I see what you did there. Lol

Well he posted bond, but being an athlete i doubt much will come of this.

It definitely stands out more because of what he was carrying. If he was just illegally in possession of a handgun, it would seem less exotic. You always worry more when it's someone who has a history of problems stemming from self-control issues. Otherwise, I would just shrug and note that he was simply driving in the wrong state.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Why do these guys insist on carrying stupid guns like an Uzi? And why not carry it in the trunk? Idiotic!

I wonder about the California "pull overs" though. "An alleged code violation." "Not displaying a front license plate."

Is this really that important to pull someone over for? Or are they just excuses used to pull over whomever you want to?

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":309q7rof said:
Why do these guys insist on carrying stupid guns like an Uzi? And why not carry it in the trunk? Idiotic!

I wonder about the California "pull overs" though. "An alleged code violation." "Not displaying a front license plate."

Is this really that important to pull someone over for? Or are they just excuses used to pull over whomever you want to?

It's an excuse, anything they want to use is available, window tint, lights, wrong color lights, tinted light covers no light in licence display

That me and I am a white guy, but they seen long hair and a nicer vehicle and wanted reason to snoop around and open hood and trunk etc.

No ticket for me just a warning to go get anything fixed or oked from State Patrol if they wrote it up.

xray

Reaction score
I suppose that any aggressive behavior is acceptable for that position , to a limit .

JustTheTip

Reaction score
chris98251":2z75jyfc said:
ivotuk":2z75jyfc said:

It's an excuse, anything they want to use is available, window tint, lights, wrong color lights, tinted light covers no light in licence display

That me and I am a white guy, but they seen long hair and a nicer vehicle and wanted reason to snoop around and open hood and trunk etc.

No ticket for me just a warning to go get anything fixed or oked from State Patrol if they wrote it up.

Don't want to deal with it, don't break the law. I have been pulled over for both tint and lack of front plate. Didn't fix either and don't blame the police for pulling me over. I blame the politicians for the stupid laws and take responsibility for ignoring them.

rjdriver

Reaction score
"Clark's attorney, Alex Spiro, said the gun belonged to Clark's bodyguard."

Why does Frank Clark need a bodyguard?

chris98251

Reaction score
JustTheTip":22h3fhwy said:
chris98251":22h3fhwy said:
ivotuk":22h3fhwy said:

Don't want to deal with it, don't break the law. I have been pulled over for both tint and lack of front plate. Didn't fix either and don't blame the police for pulling me over. I blame the politicians for the stupid laws and take responsibility for ignoring them.

Ok you poke you stupid head in again talking out your ass, never got a ticket, never even failed an inspection, state patrol didn't even have a record of the warning i did get for no plate on the front end to sign off on.

Abuse of power is all it is, intimidation.

No go chase off more long time members..........

rjdriver

Reaction score
chris98251":3kvxjuj5 said:
ivotuk":3kvxjuj5 said:

I get what your saying and KNOW cops pullover based on profiles, but cops can only "snoop around" and open trunks for two primary reasons.

1. You give them verbal permission
2. They have probable cause to suspect something will be found.

Being pulled over for a minor traffic infraction in no way constitutes probable cause for a vehicle search and would violate your 5th amendment right. It's amazing to me how many people, in an effort to not appear suspicious, relinquish that right with verbal search permission when they knowingly have contraband in the car. (In Frank's example however, seeing the butt end of a machine gun through the car window definitely constitutes probable cause).

\Anyway...sorry for the drift... back to Frank's Uzi

JustTheTip

Reaction score
chris98251":11cgjhtb said:
JustTheTip":11cgjhtb said:
chris98251":11cgjhtb said:
ivotuk":11cgjhtb said:

Ok you poke you stupid head in again talking out your ass, never got a ticket, never even failed an inspection, state patrol didn't even have a record of the warning i did get for no plate on the front end to sign off on.

Still working on you, when you are gone I will move to the next one.

chris98251

Reaction score
JustTheTip":dv12ilcq said:
chris98251":dv12ilcq said:
JustTheTip":dv12ilcq said:
chris98251":dv12ilcq said:

Yeah Wenhawk wants just empty headed members here now, I know that's your prime directive, thoughts that don't agree with the political leanings of him and 90 percent of his staff are frowned upon.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
chris98251":22e55ajy said:
JustTheTip":22e55ajy said:
chris98251":22e55ajy said:
JustTheTip":22e55ajy said:

Yeah Wenhawk wants just empty headed members here now, I know that's your prime directive, thoughts that don't agree with the political leanings of him and 90 percent of his staff are frowned upon.

:34853_tinfoil:

OP
OP
Threedee

Threedee

Reaction score
xray":15o0rfcl said:
I suppose that any aggressive behavior is acceptable for that position , to a limit .

Once you have a reputation for DV, every misstep becomes a warning sign or character question. If Bobby Wagner gets pulled over with an Uzi, I would just laugh and be like, "nice choice of weapon!"

Washington49er

Reaction score
Threedee":g89hwp1q said:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31683301/kansas-city-chiefs-de-frank-clark-arrested-la-suspicion-having-concealed-gun-vehicle

He was Uzing for attention when he was pulled over in LA and the cop noticed the weapon inside. I guess we made the right decision to not hang onto him...

Shocker!

Throwdown

Reaction score
If you’re a celebrity or someone with stature where people know you have money, you should ride around strapped.

I know some won’t agree with it, but that’s how I feel.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
rjdriver":ifveh5n0 said:
"Clark's attorney, Alex Spiro, said the gun belonged to Clark's bodyguard."

Why does Frank Clark need a bodyguard?

To carry his Uzi.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3j6qyqkc said:
chris98251":3j6qyqkc said:
JustTheTip":3j6qyqkc said:
chris98251":3j6qyqkc said:

Just remember, this is a guy who is supposedly trusted to moderate this board.

A guy who at any moment can talk out of his ass to piss off other posters then delete/alter his posts to make it seem as if he's the reasonable one & that it's you that has an agenda.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":2wbyowkg said:
JustTheTip":2wbyowkg said:
chris98251":2wbyowkg said:
JustTheTip":2wbyowkg said:

Just remember, this is a guy who is supposedly trusted to moderate this board.

A guy who at any moment can talk out of his ass to piss off other posters then delete/alter his posts to make it seem as if he's the reasonable one & that it's you that has an agenda.
Yup with a The exception of a few mods like Pmedic .. and others .. ones like this one make this place shit. Utter shit. The mainboard is cluttered and full of off topic posts, this place has utterly gone down hill to the shit hole levels 9ers webzone is like. I rarely login or even bother to visit at this point. Not worth starting at the shit called a forums when if I wanna stare at shit I’ll go outside or stare at a picture of belichick

907Hawk

Reaction score
Yup with a The exception of a few mods like Pmedic .. and others .. ones like this one make this place $h!t. Utter $h!t. The mainboard is cluttered and full of off topic posts, this place has utterly gone down hill to the $h!t hole levels 9ers webzone is like. I rarely login or even bother to visit at this point. Not worth starting at the $h!t called a forums when if I wanna stare at $h!t I’ll go outside or stare at a picture of belichick[/quote]

Leave, you will not be missed. :irishdrinkers:

Status
Not open for further replies.