For SCH, Kendricks sentencing

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":19o12yns said:
According to multiple reports, Kendricks was sentenced on Thursday to one day in jail, three years of probation, and 300 hours of community service.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ced-to-one-day-in-jail-three-years-probation/

That Americas most wanted Criminal was such a dire threat for the rest of the Seahawks when here.

He was facing a max 25 in the feds. This is an exceptionally good result for him.

Any idea of whether he would be NFL eligible while on probation?

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":2t0r1i5i said:
chris98251":2t0r1i5i said:
According to multiple reports, Kendricks was sentenced on Thursday to one day in jail, three years of probation, and 300 hours of community service.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...ced-to-one-day-in-jail-three-years-probation/

That Americas most wanted Criminal was such a dire threat for the rest of the Seahawks when here.

He was facing a max 25 in the feds. This is an exceptionally good result for him.

Of course he will, Pac Man Jones had multiple arrests and probations and was able to play, Aldon Smith also I am sure was on Probation.

They have a Job that requires them to move around, they make accommodations.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":1ttj5mbv said:
SantaClaraHawk":1ttj5mbv said:
chris98251":1ttj5mbv said:

Of course he will, Pac Man Jones had multiple arrests and probations and was able to play, Aldon Smith also I am sure was on Probation.

They have a Job that requires them to move around, they make accommodations.

If he can get on with another team that wants to take him on, all power to him. I would doubt he'd have a future here though barring significant injuries, gven that he was brought back and then released.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
He's already served NFL suspension, so if he's eligible to play, I won't mind the Seahawks taking a look. He probably would come here on a cheaper deal than KJ Wright. He's played well when had the chance to. Brooks, Wags, and Kendricks is a solid starting LB group. Especially if that kicks Barton to the bench or better yet off the team. Barton's impact is underwhelming per NFL standards.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
I just assume all people with money engage in insider trading at some point or another.