Schefter: Aaron Rodgers to play this year

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1419747473179004936[/tweet]

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Little Erin didn't get his way. Let the worship begin in 3....2....1......

Still only ONE Super Bowl and 1-4 in Championship games. Biggest baby in the league.

James in PA

Reaction score
Oh, Erin *is* going to be playing for the Packers this year? Gee, didn’t see that coming at all. I thought he was fully prepared to walk away? I just hope they don’t waste another NFCCG spot this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
James in PA":36vxwq5t said:
Oh, Erin *is* going to be playing for the Packers this year? Gee, didn’t see that coming at all. I thought he was fully prepared to walk away? I just hope they don’t waste another NFCCG spot this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they do waste another NFCCG spot this season & it's against the Seahawks.

94Smith

Reaction score
Man you guys hate Rodgers so bad it's almost too bad he will never be a 49er. The Packers are not the rival for the 49ers they once were in the late 90s early 2000s. I hated Favre almost as much as you guys dislike Rodgers.

Maulbert

Reaction score
94Smith":1dvzlde8 said:
Man you guys hate Rodgers so bad it's almost too bad he will never be a 49er. The Packers are not the rival for the 49ers they once were in the late 90s early 2000s. I hated Favre almost as much as you guys dislike Rodgers.

What a stupid failed taunt. No one here hates Rodgers because he's good. Everyone hates him because he's a whiney little bitch.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1y6vtnyv said:
So I take it he didn’t get the Jeopardy host gig?

He did not. Apparently, he was a rather low-rated host. Did you watch any of it? He's not really a TV guy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, he's a 5 year old, basically. Nobody is saying he isn't great. He's an all time great. But...........he doesn't walk on water. Believe it or not.

94Smith

Reaction score
I just think he has a reason to be upset given the Packers drafting a QB in the first round and not drafting him any weapons.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
94Smith":2t1q7bb8 said:
I just think he has a reason to be upset given the Packers drafting a QB in the first round and not drafting him any weapons.

Personally, I think he does too. But it'll be interesting to see how he navigates the whole team chemistry aspect this year.

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
Can Erin be anymore dramatic? It’s not his ability on the field I dislike… the guy can play. It’s the self-centered arrogance and drama that is hard to like. I get some of the things he’s saying but why not say that from the start? The guy appears to be a self-centered prick (I’ve never met nor hung with him) and I can’t imagine outside of Adams (and now Cobb—- what was that?) a lot of his teammates feel appreciated.

Jesus…(and we could all use some Divine Intervention)… I’m hoping for a dumpster fire from them.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3cr6o0yl said:
Sports Hernia":3cr6o0yl said:
So I take it he didn’t get the Jeopardy host gig?

He did not. Apparently, he was a rather low-rated host. Did you watch any of it? He's not really a TV guy.
Very little. He seemed real stiff, very robotic from what little I saw.

raptorman

Reaction score
94Smith":3l269etg said:
What he should be upset about is the fact that they haven't given him a good defense since the year they won the Super Bowl. That's what he should be complaining about. He has the offense, not the defense.