How many points are Jerruh’s kids going to lose by Thursday

Maulbert

Reaction score
3. But it won't be that close. Tampa will race out to a huge halftime lead, say 31-3, and they'll lay off the throttle in the 2nd half, and Dak will mount a furious comeback against a prevent defense, with Tampa edging out Dallas 41-38 after a failed onside kick. Then Dallas and Skip Bayless will all rave about Dak throwing for 500 yards and 5 TDs and talk about how he has the heart of a WARRIOR!.....even though he threw 3 picks in the first half and 400 of his yards and all his TDs came in garbage time.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":2vc18ygx said:
3. But it won't be that close. Tampa will race out to a huge halftime lead, say 31-3, and they'll lay off the throttle in the 2nd half, and Dak will mount a furious comeback against a prevent defense, with Tampa edging out Dallas 41-38 after a failed onside kick. Then Dallas and Skip Bayless will all rave about Dak throwing for 500 yards and 5 TDs and talk about how he has the heart of a WARRIOR!.....even though he threw 3 picks in the first half and 400 of his yards and all his TDs came in garbage time.

I'm not watching this game. I'm not watching anything from Texas, for some valid reasons I guess are too burdensome? sensitive? for people to discuss even when they are very obvious.

But strictly on the game: The Cowgirls suck, and they have since before most of today's players were even born. "Dak and Zeke" isn't a positive meme except to Boomers like Skip Bayless--if he has children, they do not remember the Cowgirls doing anything.

There is no reason to pay attention to them for three hours that they have earned worth paying attention to for decades.

In fact, it's a bonus to not pay attention to anything from Texas in any sort of positive way.

Go Bucs. Sorry you had to play that filth.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":2vri1g3a said:
That's spot on a Cowboys game as it gets seriously..

James in PA

Reaction score
Those pathetic bags shouldn’t even get to be in the opener. But once again, they are forced down our throats. Boring-ass, crap team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3sadq6ji said:
Maulbert":3sadq6ji said:

I'm not watching this game. I'm not watching anything from Texas, for some valid reasons I guess are too burdensome? sensitive? for people to discuss even when they are very obvious.

But strictly on the game: The Cowgirls suck, and they have since before most of today's players were even born. "Dak and Zeke" isn't a positive meme except to Boomers like Skip Bayless--if he has children, they do not remember the Cowgirls doing anything.

There is no reason to pay attention to them for three hours that they have earned worth paying attention to for decades.

In fact, it's a bonus to not pay attention to anything from Texas in any sort of positive way.

Seems that someone was spurred once to often on that Midnight ride, not that I disagree with the take on the Girls.

Washington49er

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":yngq8k7a said:
Maulbert":yngq8k7a said:

I'm sure Texans feel the same about you Californians.

Cowboys suck.

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":1hpvo60w said:
SantaClaraHawk":1hpvo60w said:
Maulbert":1hpvo60w said:

Cowboys suck.

Especially 49er fans !

Tumblr nhzfsq7BMz1ra4fs2o1 400

94Smith

Reaction score
I’m thinking cowboys offense will keep it close. Tb wins but Dallas covers

balakoth

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":38dgcz4n said:
Maulbert":38dgcz4n said:

Whatever you say Covid Karen

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
balakoth":3s5jvan9 said:
SantaClaraHawk":3s5jvan9 said:
Maulbert":3s5jvan9 said:

Whatever you say Covid Karen

Ok, so you feel like this game is worth watching?

Do you pay for screenings at adult theatres as well?

No judgment if so. I just feel there are other entertainment sources that can be tapped if someone can't get off the couch.

I would expect anything on Animal Planet to be more entertaining. Or that alien channel.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":1hg9ajrs said:
Washington49er":1hg9ajrs said:
SantaClaraHawk":1hg9ajrs said:
Maulbert":1hg9ajrs said:

Cowboys suck.

Especially 49er fans !

I was at that game. Painted Dwight Clarks restaurant Clarks by the bay.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":1tv91i2f said:
chris98251":1tv91i2f said:
Washington49er":1tv91i2f said:
SantaClaraHawk":1tv91i2f said:

Cowboys suck.

Especially 49er fans !

I was at that game. Painted Dwight Clarks restaurant Clarks by the bay.

If you know them, you probably know The Vans in Belmont. Covid killed it, along with the desire for more "luxury" condos, but they were very old school 49er until the end, even hating on the Raiders after they moved.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I think the cowboys win. Not trying to be a contrarian (whatever that means). I even placed a hefty wager on them. They got this.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I think Dallas covers the spread which is -9 at most places. I think Dallas is goign to come to play and Dak and Zeke will have big nights.

Thinking something like 28-27 with Dallas falling short on the last drive.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Maulbert":1j2eywy3 said:
fenderbender123":1j2eywy3 said:
I think the cowboys win. Not trying to be a contrarian (whatever that means). I even placed a hefty wager on them. They got this.

Oh, look fender's being contrarian, AGAIN, while claiming not to be, AGAIN. Big shock.

I'll be sure to check back here after the game is over.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2yy46kwn said:
You must not like money.

Latest posts