Last night's game (Bucs vs Cowgirls) - repeat of last year?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I watched most of the game last night, except for the 3rd quarter. One thing that struck me is that it reminded me a lot of early last season where the O's had their way over the D's, at least until the D's started catching up. It's a sample size of one, but I wonder (if this continues) if this is a result of the greatly reduced pre-season training camps, padded practices, and games? Do you think this will be the trend going forward, where the O's will absolutely dominate the first part of a season?

hoxrox

Reaction score
I think Tampa's offense is that good and Dallas' defense is that bad.

On the other side, Dallas offense isn't bad, but their drives were aided by penalties and turnovers, keeping the game much closer than it should have been.

League-wide, we'll have a better understanding of the trend on Sunday.

TreeRon

Reaction score
I wondered if the game might have altered some narrative regarding an invincible Tampa Bay and a doubtful Dallas. Tampa Bay did not look invincible and Dallas looked much better than prognosticated.

xray

Reaction score
QB contest and Brady had 90 more seconds to get the FG range , That's what he does . Prescott looked sharp too . IMO

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
I thought it was a well played game by both teams. Dallas should win their division although the Skins look decent in the east

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3uoq1ji0 said:
I thought it was a well played game by both teams. Dallas should win their division although the Skins look decent in the east
*allas should win that crap division every year, but they only do about half the time.
They are the most overrated team year in and year out in all of pro sports.