A-A-Ron is melting.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I am absolutely enjoying seeing the Packers getting embarassed right now, especially Rodgers/Adams. "Last Dance", pfft. Don't ever compare yourselves to one of the greatest. Foh.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Thank you for not using sexist names to belittle Rodgers. I know Rodgers can be a bit of a cry baby sometimes but calling him Erin gets old, and it is sexist too. I have two daughters and a wife, so the sexist names get into my craw.

But yeah, can't tell if Rodgers looks washed up, or if the Packers are just bad this year. The Saints will always be well coached under Payton. They showed that during the year Brees was hurt.

A_Biased_Fan

Reaction score
Both his interceptions were very ugly throws. He looks mentally checked out. He better watch it, after all the offseason drama, other guys on the team aren't going to fight for him when he looks like he doesn't care and just wants out. This could get very ugly in GB, and I'm lovin' it!

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Yeah dude is mentally checked out. I think he still has the ability to play at an elite level. But a guy with with smarts like Rodgers has, sometimes lack drive that others have, like Brady.

Rodgers is likely done in GB. May not be done in the NFL though.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Their fanbase is really not into what they are seeing too. I am reading a lot of gimme some Love. They already converted a 3rd down for the first time this game. Interesting. Jeopardy anyone?

Threedee

Reaction score
LastRideOut":366r2aq3 said:
Thank you for not using sexist names to belittle Rodgers. I know Rodgers can be a bit of a cry baby sometimes but calling him Erin gets old, and it is sexist too. I have two daughters and a wife, so the sexist names get into my craw.

But yeah, can't tell if Rodgers looks washed up, or if the Packers are just bad this year. The Saints will always be well coached under Payton. They showed that during the year Brees was hurt.

Is it too late for Erin to get the Jeopardy gig?

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
LastRideOut":zcy51lvi said:

Thanks for that. I've called this out a few times, and gotten nothing but blithering crap in return, with no support from anyone.

El Caliente

Reaction score
After what Ida did, and then having to play the game in Jacksonville, HELL YEAH! Who Dat!

We want Bama!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LastRideOut":3v0ne7t7 said:
Jesus. :roll:

So yeah, I thoroughly enjoyed little baby Erin Rodgers totally crapping the bed today.

Oh no, I must be sexist; it certainly can't just be some plain old trash talking.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1a446xs7 said:
Oh no, I must be sexist; it certainly can't just be some plain old trash talking.

You can trash talk without being a sexist. Give it a shot. Or just keep being lazy. Your call.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aaron Interceptions for 500, how many did GB have today........................

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3kc9nqxf said:
RolandDeschain":3kc9nqxf said:

You can trash talk without being a sexist. Give it a shot. Or just keep being lazy. Your call.
See, I'm not a sexist person, though I'm sure you are 100% confident that I am. You, like an increasing percentage of people, have started believing that making fun of something is automatically inappropriate bigotry, discrimination, or denigration. Loosely defining those things means EVERYTHING is off the table. Where's your crusade against Sports Hernia's "Cowgirls" denigration, then? Also, I assume you don't denigrate anything at all in your life, correct? Otherwise that would make you a hypocrite. Can't call someone stupid because I know some actually stupid people. Same with basically every other form of denigration that exists.

Since it's basically guaranteed that you are not, in fact, a perfect Jesus Christ risen again who says nothing negative about any quantifiable group that exists in this world, I get that you made sexism your "denigration of choice" to rail against people about; but how about coming to terms with reality a bit more and trying out not being easily offended? Give it a shot. Or just keep being lazy. Your call.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I don't even have to use the "i have daughters card" to recognize that using a normally girls' name to denigrate another individual is pretty blatantly sexist.

You can't even defend you own actions, just throw it all on me as being overly sensitive or whatever. I'm really not that easily offended. I'm just think this board deserves better than lame sexist burns.

Rodgers is a lame overly-sensitive blowhard and deserves all the legitimate crap he gets. That message doesn't lose any of its impact if we leave gender language out of it. Please, before you start furiously typing back at me take at least take 2 minutes to think about that and consider the remote possibility that what I'm saying makes a modicum of sense.

Threedee

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3fffk1ry said:
I don't even have to use the "i have daughters card" to recognize that using a normally girls' name to denigrate another individual is pretty blatantly sexist.

You can't even defend you own actions, just throw it all on me as being overly sensitive or whatever. I'm really not that easily offended. I'm just think this board deserves better than lame sexist burns.

Rodgers is a lame overly-sensitive blowhard and deserves all the legitimate crap he gets. That message doesn't lose any of its impact if we leave gender language out of it. Please, before you start furiously typing back at me take at least take 2 minutes to think about that and consider the remote possibility that what I'm saying makes a modicum of sense.

And he/him also happens to be called Erin.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":b6uko9lc said:
Hawkstorian":b6uko9lc said:
RolandDeschain":b6uko9lc said:

See, I'm not a sexist person, though I'm sure you are 100% confident that I am. You, like an increasing percentage of people, have started believing that making fun of something is automatically inappropriate bigotry, discrimination, or denigration. Loosely defining those things means EVERYTHING is off the table. Where's your crusade against Sports Hernia's "Cowgirls" denigration, then? Also, I assume you don't denigrate anything at all in your life, correct? Otherwise that would make you a hypocrite. Can't call someone stupid because I know some actually stupid people. Same with basically every other form of denigration that exists.

Since it's basically guaranteed that you are not, in fact, a perfect Jesus Christ risen again who says nothing negative about any quantifiable group that exists in this world, I get that you made sexism your "denigration of choice" to rail against people about; but how about coming to terms with reality a bit more and trying out not being easily offended? Give it a shot. Or just keep being lazy. Your call.
For clarity and full disclosure I also call the Cowboys “Jerruh’s kids” which I’m sure ruffles some politically correct feathers as well.

IMHO as a poster here I don’t claim to be a beacon of morality, and don’t look for others here to be that either.
But, hey that’s just me.
If folks don’t like my posts they are free to put me on the foe list and they don’t have to read my posts.
YMMV.

I have a sis-in-law that refers to AR as Erin, she’s a female.
The Erin thing doesn’t bother me in the least, if it bothers someone that’s their issue, and again the “foe” option is there to use.

balakoth

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3fvwfpfi said:

+ This post

I have 4 daughters.. and to call using Erin to Aaron as "sexist" ... Just give me a damn break

To even negate it a bit.. its a Celtic word and it means Ireland and it use to be used for men and boys alike for a very long time. Only in the last 80 years (I mean forget 500 years) has it it been more moved towards women.

Everyone wants to act ass sensitive, while then trying to be non sensitive to actual history.