Rams

LastRideOut

Reaction score
After watching the Rams tonight on SNF, I think the Seahawks can punch them in the mouth and pull out a win. Won't be by two possessions, but, something like 24-21.

Rams seemed a little on the soft side tonight, but, it's just week 1.

Washington49er

Reaction score
LastRideOut":3atfp7g0 said:
After watching the Rams tonight on SNF, I think the Seahawks can punch them in the mouth and pull out a win. Won't be by two possessions, but, something like 24-21.

Rams have had the Hawks number for years. Everyone getting all excited after week one wins. Lets see in week 10.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Washington49er":2bo3lfib said:
LastRideOut":2bo3lfib said:

Rams have had the Hawks number for years. Everyone getting all excited after week one wins. Lets see in week 10.

Hawks have had the 49ers number for years. 49ers have had the Rams number for years.

chris98251

Reaction score
Stafford is going to only get better in that offense, Rams will be a big Challenge.

Thats not to say Wilson and our offense won't improve as well, both are going to grow and add more playbook as the season progresses.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Rams are going to be an issue and a thorn in our side but having Waldron will pay dividends H2H. I can see a McVay/Waldron chess match and a tight couple of nail biters like usual

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Thank you for not calling them the lambs as that offends us lamb lovers.

James in PA

Reaction score
I wasn’t blown away with them last night. The Bears REALLY shot themselves in the foot quite a few times last night or that could have been a different game. Also, the Bears were running on them with success — something no one did last year. That said, its only week 1. We really don’t know anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington49er

Reaction score
Maulbert":f1l8b4jn said:
Washington49er":f1l8b4jn said:
LastRideOut":f1l8b4jn said:

Hawks have had the 49ers number for years. 49ers have had the Rams number for years.

Ya I remember 9ers 2 win season, both wins were against the Rams

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Too early to say with certainty but I suspect the press is giving both SF and LA too much hype. I think we might be substantially better than the media says but only playing the games will tell.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Run d was frustrating, but I think the idea was to give up some run plays and make Dalton drive the length of the field. Ended up only giving up 14 pts so can't get too upset about it.

But it's also worth noting that only one or two players on the d who played last night and zero for the offense played in preseason.

So I'll give them a pass for that reason as well.

Based on how our OL held up against Mack and Hicks last night, it bodes well for us playing the Seahawks/Cards/Niners. Like the Bears, they all three have a good pass rush and pretty bad CB rooms now that Verrett is out.

OP
OP
LastRideOut

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Some good points here. I agree that Stafford should get better in the offense as he gets more acclimated to the playbook.

Rams had no run game, which is why i think the Seahawks can punch them in the mouth and rough up the defense with the run game.

The NBC telecast showed a stat about Stafford being something like 6-65 against teams with winning records. Not sure it is fair to put that all on Stafford as he played for some pretty lousy teams. Win as a team, lose as a team.