Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 4

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 4
Sun Oct 03, 2021 4:24 pm
  • THE NFC WEST the best division in football. Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

    (1) AZ CARDINALS (4-0)

    The Cardinals took it to the NFC favorites and showed they are the best team in the NFL.

    (2) LA RAMS (3-1)


    The Rams might've gotten caught up reading their own press clippings after a big win over the defending Super Bowl Champions. Surprising to see them get so thoroughly outplayed by a division rival. Are the Cardinals that good, is the question?

    (3) SEA SEAHAWKS (2-2)


    The Seahawks are only allowed to play one half of football under Pete Carroll. Not seeing Tre Flowers on defense was refreshing.

    (4) SF 49ERS (2-2)

    Trent Williams was carted off the field, hopefully not too serious or that will spell doom on the season. Jimmy hurt, Lance came in and performed well enough. Seattle is the worst defense in the league and the 49ers struggled for long stretches against said unit.
    Fade
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3518
    Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 am
    Location: Truth Ray


  • Rams aren't as good as people think . They should be 2-2. As for AZ they started off like this last year but as for now they get the top nod. Hawks started off sluggish but again due to the bad quarterbacks on San Francisco we were able to lock it down after a quarter of sloppy play. Niners are tanking for Rattler now lol
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm


  • I didn’t get to see the games today, but damn the Cards are playing great. What a let down by the Rams. Congrats on the win hawks. My Niners have probably seen the last of Jimmy. From the highlights the roomie played good and bad (not unexpected). Trey appears to be very elusive so that’s good. Seahawks Oline needs to be better, there were way to many hits and sacks on Wilson. I was happy with SF defense holding the receivers in check it looks like. QB play for SF will be the issue all season. Oh hey Arlos SF does not have a first round pick the next 2 years so I’m sure they are not intending to tank there buddy.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2138
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm


  • ArlosSpecial wrote:Rams aren't as good as people think . They should be 2-2. As for AZ they started off like this last year but as for now they get the top nod. Hawks started off sluggish but again due to the bad quarterbacks on San Francisco we were able to lock it down after a quarter of sloppy play. Niners are tanking for Rattler now lol


    This guy. You think yer funny but you dont even make sense. Tanking? They don’t have their first rounder genius.

    Anyway…

    Gratz to all Seahawks fans other than Arlos.

    I don’t hate Jimmy but there is a reason they gave all that up for another QB. He’s just limited. He’s also always good for one boneheaded play a game.

    Losing the kicker hurt. Losing Trent Williams really hurt. Having Trenton Cannon on the field at all screwed them (unable to pin punt at the 1 because he’s a moron, fumbled the kickoff trying to be a hero, misjudging another kickoff). At some point, will Dee Ford figure out where the line of scrimmage is? I mean he constantly makes that same mistake.

    Deebo is just a stud. Love that guy.

    Trey looked like the QB he was in preseason. High highs, low lows, uneven play. He’s not ready to start but may not have a choice.

    13 weeks left. Should be fun. I think the Niners finish 4th in this division.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Rams aren't as good as people think . They should be 2-2. As for AZ they started off like this last year but as for now they get the top nod. Hawks started off sluggish but again due to the bad quarterbacks on San Francisco we were able to lock it down after a quarter of sloppy play. Niners are tanking for Rattler now lol


    This guy. You think yer funny but you dont even make sense. Tanking? They don’t have their first rounder genius.

    Anyway…

    Gratz to all Seahawks fans other than Arlos.

    I don’t hate Jimmy but there is a reason they gave all that up for another QB. He’s just limited. He’s also always good for one boneheaded play a game.

    Losing the kicker hurt. Losing Trent Williams really hurt. Having Trenton Cannon on the field at all screwed them (unable to pin punt at the 1 because he’s a moron, fumbled the kickoff trying to be a hero, misjudging another kickoff). At some point, will Dee Ford figure out where the line of scrimmage is? I mean he constantly makes that same mistake.

    Deebo is just a stud. Love that guy.

    Trey looked like the QB he was in preseason. High highs, low lows, uneven play. He’s not ready to start but may not have a choice.

    13 weeks left. Should be fun. I think the Niners finish 4th in this division.

    After you beat the Lions you had the niners in the super bowl. Slow the roll home slice. Your squad is doo doo and below average. And my team is mediocre as of now but like I said it's a long season.
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm


  • ArlosSpecial wrote:Rams aren't as good as people think . They should be 2-2. As for AZ they started off like this last year but as for now they get the top nod. Hawks started off sluggish but again due to the bad quarterbacks on San Francisco we were able to lock it down after a quarter of sloppy play. Niners are tanking for Rattler now lol

    Cards started off 2-0, not 4-0.
    ClutchDJ
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 138
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 2:50 pm


  • ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Rams aren't as good as people think . They should be 2-2. As for AZ they started off like this last year but as for now they get the top nod. Hawks started off sluggish but again due to the bad quarterbacks on San Francisco we were able to lock it down after a quarter of sloppy play. Niners are tanking for Rattler now lol


    This guy. You think yer funny but you dont even make sense. Tanking? They don’t have their first rounder genius.

    Anyway…

    Gratz to all Seahawks fans other than Arlos.

    I don’t hate Jimmy but there is a reason they gave all that up for another QB. He’s just limited. He’s also always good for one boneheaded play a game.

    Losing the kicker hurt. Losing Trent Williams really hurt. Having Trenton Cannon on the field at all screwed them (unable to pin punt at the 1 because he’s a moron, fumbled the kickoff trying to be a hero, misjudging another kickoff). At some point, will Dee Ford figure out where the line of scrimmage is? I mean he constantly makes that same mistake.

    Deebo is just a stud. Love that guy.

    Trey looked like the QB he was in preseason. High highs, low lows, uneven play. He’s not ready to start but may not have a choice.

    13 weeks left. Should be fun. I think the Niners finish 4th in this division.

    After you beat the Lions you had the niners in the super bowl. Slow the roll home slice. Your squad is doo doo and below average. And my team is mediocre as of now but like I said it's a long season.


    Bro, you are ridiculous. I did NOT have them in the super bowl. In fact I said they had the 4th most impressive performance in the division.

    You just flat make sh*t up and assign it to people and argue that rather than actually addressing the points they are making.

    So far I’ve seen you say the 49ers selected Aiyuk over Metcalf when they were taken in different years and now say the 49ers are tanking the season when they dont have a 1st round pick. The WR they took over Metcalf BTW was Deebo Samuel who has 490 yards in 4 games and scored twice today.

    Just stop. You are an embarrassment to your own fanbase. Learn something before you post nonsense and do people the courtesy of arguing the point that are actually making, not the straw man you are assigning them.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • ClutchDJ wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Rams aren't as good as people think . They should be 2-2. As for AZ they started off like this last year but as for now they get the top nod. Hawks started off sluggish but again due to the bad quarterbacks on San Francisco we were able to lock it down after a quarter of sloppy play. Niners are tanking for Rattler now lol

    Cards started off 2-0, not 4-0.


    Don’t confuse him with facts.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • I don’t think Lance is ready to start. His stats look good. However, remove that blown coverage and garbage time, and the Niners offense really struggled with him out there. Maybe that will change with a full week of preparation. But if it doesn’t, the Niners playoff hopes could be on the ropes early in the season.
    knownone
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3195
    Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:10 am


  • knownone wrote:I don’t think Lance is ready to start. His stats look good. However, remove that blown coverage and garbage time, and the Niners offense really struggled with him out there. Maybe that will change with a full week of preparation. But if it doesn’t, the Niners playoff hopes could be on the ropes early in the season.


    No he isn't. Kyle has done a piss poor job of getting him ready to play. Treating him like a backup and a gadget Taysom Hill. It's like Kyle is completely oblivious to the fact that Lance is the franchise, and his longterm success depends on him. This is bad for the 49ers, but good for the rest of the division. It's going to be rough for him against AZ, I got the over under at 2.5 turnovers, and 5.5 sacks in his first start, and I'll take the over.

    The 49ers really botched the QB Position this year. /thread.
    Fade
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3518
    Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:26 am
    Location: Truth Ray


  • knownone wrote:I don’t think Lance is ready to start. His stats look good. However, remove that blown coverage and garbage time, and the Niners offense really struggled with him out there. Maybe that will change with a full week of preparation. But if it doesn’t, the Niners playoff hopes could be on the ropes early in the season.


    I don’t either, but he’s gonna start anyway. He was ALWAYS gonna need time and it’s the entire reason they were keeping Jimmy to begin with.

    My guess is he’ll be radically inconsistent…wow plays followed by WTF plays. His legs will get him out of trouble but he’ll leave a lot of big plays out on the field.

    As for stats, 100% correct.

    He played well on the final drive of the game, but before that he was all over the place.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Rams aren't as good as people think . They should be 2-2. As for AZ they started off like this last year but as for now they get the top nod. Hawks started off sluggish but again due to the bad quarterbacks on San Francisco we were able to lock it down after a quarter of sloppy play. Niners are tanking for Rattler now lol


    This guy. You think yer funny but you dont even make sense. Tanking? They don’t have their first rounder genius.

    Anyway…

    Gratz to all Seahawks fans other than Arlos.

    I don’t hate Jimmy but there is a reason they gave all that up for another QB. He’s just limited. He’s also always good for one boneheaded play a game.

    Losing the kicker hurt. Losing Trent Williams really hurt. Having Trenton Cannon on the field at all screwed them (unable to pin punt at the 1 because he’s a moron, fumbled the kickoff trying to be a hero, misjudging another kickoff). At some point, will Dee Ford figure out where the line of scrimmage is? I mean he constantly makes that same mistake.

    Deebo is just a stud. Love that guy.

    Trey looked like the QB he was in preseason. High highs, low lows, uneven play. He’s not ready to start but may not have a choice.

    13 weeks left. Should be fun. I think the Niners finish 4th in this division.

    After you beat the Lions you had the niners in the super bowl. Slow the roll home slice. Your squad is doo doo and below average. And my team is mediocre as of now but like I said it's a long season.



    Bud your team is a QB injury away from a 0 win season. Your team did not look good against a group of CB's that had every team they played pass all over them. Wilson is the glue holding that team together. IT is Wilson that makes the Hawks keep winning. We know our QB situation sucks, but your blind homerism for yours is a joke. Niners and Hawks are the two worst teams in the division. Your team is better because of ONLY Wilson.
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2138
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 8:42 pm


  • rlkats wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Rams aren't as good as people think . They should be 2-2. As for AZ they started off like this last year but as for now they get the top nod. Hawks started off sluggish but again due to the bad quarterbacks on San Francisco we were able to lock it down after a quarter of sloppy play. Niners are tanking for Rattler now lol


    This guy. You think yer funny but you dont even make sense. Tanking? They don’t have their first rounder genius.

    Anyway…

    Gratz to all Seahawks fans other than Arlos.

    I don’t hate Jimmy but there is a reason they gave all that up for another QB. He’s just limited. He’s also always good for one boneheaded play a game.

    Losing the kicker hurt. Losing Trent Williams really hurt. Having Trenton Cannon on the field at all screwed them (unable to pin punt at the 1 because he’s a moron, fumbled the kickoff trying to be a hero, misjudging another kickoff). At some point, will Dee Ford figure out where the line of scrimmage is? I mean he constantly makes that same mistake.

    Deebo is just a stud. Love that guy.

    Trey looked like the QB he was in preseason. High highs, low lows, uneven play. He’s not ready to start but may not have a choice.

    13 weeks left. Should be fun. I think the Niners finish 4th in this division.

    After you beat the Lions you had the niners in the super bowl. Slow the roll home slice. Your squad is doo doo and below average. And my team is mediocre as of now but like I said it's a long season.



    Bud your team is a QB injury away from a 0 win season. Your team did not look good against a group of CB's that had every team they played pass all over them. Wilson is the glue holding that team together. IT is Wilson that makes the Hawks keep winning. We know our QB situation sucks, but your blind homerism for yours is a joke. Niners and Hawks are the two worst teams in the division. Your team is better because of ONLY Wilson.

    i JUST CALLED MY TEAM MEDIOCRE DUDE!!! WTF DO YOU EVEN ENGLISH?? LOL
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm


  • ArlosSpecial wrote:
    rlkats wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    This guy. You think yer funny but you dont even make sense. Tanking? They don’t have their first rounder genius.

    Anyway…

    Gratz to all Seahawks fans other than Arlos.

    I don’t hate Jimmy but there is a reason they gave all that up for another QB. He’s just limited. He’s also always good for one boneheaded play a game.

    Losing the kicker hurt. Losing Trent Williams really hurt. Having Trenton Cannon on the field at all screwed them (unable to pin punt at the 1 because he’s a moron, fumbled the kickoff trying to be a hero, misjudging another kickoff). At some point, will Dee Ford figure out where the line of scrimmage is? I mean he constantly makes that same mistake.

    Deebo is just a stud. Love that guy.

    Trey looked like the QB he was in preseason. High highs, low lows, uneven play. He’s not ready to start but may not have a choice.

    13 weeks left. Should be fun. I think the Niners finish 4th in this division.

    After you beat the Lions you had the niners in the super bowl. Slow the roll home slice. Your squad is doo doo and below average. And my team is mediocre as of now but like I said it's a long season.



    Bud your team is a QB injury away from a 0 win season. Your team did not look good against a group of CB's that had every team they played pass all over them. Wilson is the glue holding that team together. IT is Wilson that makes the Hawks keep winning. We know our QB situation sucks, but your blind homerism for yours is a joke. Niners and Hawks are the two worst teams in the division. Your team is better because of ONLY Wilson.

    i JUST CALLED MY TEAM MEDIOCRE DUDE!!! WTF DO YOU EVEN ENGLISH?? LOL


    I like how this guy gets all indignant about being misrepresented when that's all he does to everyone else.

    Oh, the irony.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    rlkats wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:After you beat the Lions you had the niners in the super bowl. Slow the roll home slice. Your squad is doo doo and below average. And my team is mediocre as of now but like I said it's a long season.



    Bud your team is a QB injury away from a 0 win season. Your team did not look good against a group of CB's that had every team they played pass all over them. Wilson is the glue holding that team together. IT is Wilson that makes the Hawks keep winning. We know our QB situation sucks, but your blind homerism for yours is a joke. Niners and Hawks are the two worst teams in the division. Your team is better because of ONLY Wilson.

    i JUST CALLED MY TEAM MEDIOCRE DUDE!!! WTF DO YOU EVEN ENGLISH?? LOL


    I like how this guy gets all indignant about being misrepresented when that's all he does to everyone else.

    Oh, the irony.

    Somebody needs a binky
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm


  • ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    rlkats wrote:

    Bud your team is a QB injury away from a 0 win season. Your team did not look good against a group of CB's that had every team they played pass all over them. Wilson is the glue holding that team together. IT is Wilson that makes the Hawks keep winning. We know our QB situation sucks, but your blind homerism for yours is a joke. Niners and Hawks are the two worst teams in the division. Your team is better because of ONLY Wilson.

    i JUST CALLED MY TEAM MEDIOCRE DUDE!!! WTF DO YOU EVEN ENGLISH?? LOL


    I like how this guy gets all indignant about being misrepresented when that's all he does to everyone else.

    Oh, the irony.

    Somebody needs a binky


    Lame deflection. I see you.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • Back on topic everyone……or take it to the smack shack.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 36576
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:36 pm
    Location: The pit


  • If Trey doesn't learn to protect himself better, he will turn into RG IV.
    bigskydoc
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3040
    Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:27 am
    Location: Kalispell, MT


  • I saw clutch in here, congrats to all the Cards fans reading this. Cardinals played great.

    The teams weve beaten all won yesterday - so I'm just hoping yesterday's game was an aberration and that were still a top team. That's very much in question though.

    Arizona definitely wanted it more. The last step for Arizona is to not choke against the Niners next week.

    I remember the wins over the Niners and Seahawks to snap long losing streaks to them - amazing feeling.

    Definitely Cards, Rams, Seahawks, Niners right now. Round two of this round robin this week is going to be insane - Rams and Seahawks game is going pin a pissed off Rams team against a confident Seattle team playing their first home primetime game with fans since 2019
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1143
    Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 pm


  • I have to agree with the OP this week on the ratings of the teams in the NFCW.
    nutluck
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 84
    Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:21 am


  • This is a quarterback driven league and the 49ers are the only team in the division with quarterback issues. I was still impressed with their core group of Warner and Bosa on D and a decent offensive scheme, but obviously you have to be able to sustain it for 4 quarters and we just haven't seen that with Jimmy G and Lance is rough around the edges. Needs to learn how to sail a dart in spiral form and more touch, awareness, poise, sliding ability etc. Good athlete but not worth the draft capital given up to trade up. That was the insane part.
    It's kinda weird how Jimmy G got hurt and then Lance came in at 7-7...Jimmy said he would initially miss 2 weeks now suddenly he'll be ready for AZ?? Hmmm.
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm


  • ArlosSpecial wrote:This is a quarterback driven league and the 49ers are the only team in the division with quarterback issues. I was still impressed with their core group of Warner and Bosa on D and a decent offensive scheme, but obviously you have to be able to sustain it for 4 quarters and we just haven't seen that with Jimmy G and Lance is rough around the edges. Needs to learn how to sail a dart in spiral form and more touch, awareness, poise, sliding ability etc. Good athlete but not worth the draft capital given up to trade up. That was the insane part.
    It's kinda weird how Jimmy G got hurt and then Lance came in at 7-7...Jimmy said he would initially miss 2 weeks now suddenly he'll be ready for AZ?? Hmmm.


    I just gotta ask....how do you know he wasn't worth the draft capitol?

    Even f he doesn't play for like 3 years (and thats not my expectation or prediction, just an example), if he ends up as one of the leagues best in a "quarterback driven league", is there a price that's too high?

    I don't like giving up future first round picks. I was critical here of the Harvin, Graham and Adams trades for that very reason.

    I have the same issues with the move up for Lance...but if he ends up being a very good/great QB in years 2, 3, or 4...it seems like quibbling about the price is ludicrous. You can't even say "he'd have been there later". No way to know that. If the Dophins stay put at 3 and take the TE from Florida ahead of Atlanta, you think Atlanta doesn't look at Lance as a QB to groom behind Ryan at 4?

    Now it has to work. If he busts, OF COURSE it was a bad move.

    If he doesn't tho....I don't get how you can say he wasn't worth it. Would a team give up 3 ones for Mahomes? Rodgers? Wilson? Herbert?

    I don't know if he'll ever get to that level. That's the rub tho...neither do you.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:This is a quarterback driven league and the 49ers are the only team in the division with quarterback issues. I was still impressed with their core group of Warner and Bosa on D and a decent offensive scheme, but obviously you have to be able to sustain it for 4 quarters and we just haven't seen that with Jimmy G and Lance is rough around the edges. Needs to learn how to sail a dart in spiral form and more touch, awareness, poise, sliding ability etc. Good athlete but not worth the draft capital given up to trade up. That was the insane part.
    It's kinda weird how Jimmy G got hurt and then Lance came in at 7-7...Jimmy said he would initially miss 2 weeks now suddenly he'll be ready for AZ?? Hmmm.


    I just gotta ask....how do you know he wasn't worth the draft capitol?

    Even f he doesn't play for like 3 years (and thats not my expectation or prediction, just an example), if he ends up as one of the leagues best in a "quarterback driven league", is there a price that's too high?

    I don't like giving up future first round picks. I was critical here of the Harvin, Graham and Adams trades for that very reason.

    I have the same issues with the move up for Lance...but if he ends up being a very good/great QB in years 2, 3, or 4...it seems like quibbling about the price is ludicrous. You can't even say "he'd have been there later". No way to know that. If the Dophins stay put at 3 and take the TE from Florida ahead of Atlanta, you think Atlanta doesn't look at Lance as a QB to groom behind Ryan at 4?

    Now it has to work. If he busts, OF COURSE it was a bad move.

    If he doesn't tho....I don't get how you can say he wasn't worth it. Would a team give up 3 ones for Mahomes? Rodgers? Wilson? Herbert?

    I don't know if he'll ever get to that level. That's the rub tho...neither do you.

    2 firsts and a third for a guy that can't throw a spiral? That's ludicrous bro. What was Lynch thinking?
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 384
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:13 pm


  • ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:This is a quarterback driven league and the 49ers are the only team in the division with quarterback issues. I was still impressed with their core group of Warner and Bosa on D and a decent offensive scheme, but obviously you have to be able to sustain it for 4 quarters and we just haven't seen that with Jimmy G and Lance is rough around the edges. Needs to learn how to sail a dart in spiral form and more touch, awareness, poise, sliding ability etc. Good athlete but not worth the draft capital given up to trade up. That was the insane part.
    It's kinda weird how Jimmy G got hurt and then Lance came in at 7-7...Jimmy said he would initially miss 2 weeks now suddenly he'll be ready for AZ?? Hmmm.


    I just gotta ask....how do you know he wasn't worth the draft capitol?

    Even f he doesn't play for like 3 years (and thats not my expectation or prediction, just an example), if he ends up as one of the leagues best in a "quarterback driven league", is there a price that's too high?

    I don't like giving up future first round picks. I was critical here of the Harvin, Graham and Adams trades for that very reason.

    I have the same issues with the move up for Lance...but if he ends up being a very good/great QB in years 2, 3, or 4...it seems like quibbling about the price is ludicrous. You can't even say "he'd have been there later". No way to know that. If the Dophins stay put at 3 and take the TE from Florida ahead of Atlanta, you think Atlanta doesn't look at Lance as a QB to groom behind Ryan at 4?

    Now it has to work. If he busts, OF COURSE it was a bad move.

    If he doesn't tho....I don't get how you can say he wasn't worth it. Would a team give up 3 ones for Mahomes? Rodgers? Wilson? Herbert?

    I don't know if he'll ever get to that level. That's the rub tho...neither do you.

    2 firsts and a third for a guy that can't throw a spiral? That's ludicrous bro. What was Lynch thinking?


    Right. Sorry.

    I forgot about your inability to have a coherent point or actually answer direct questions. My bad.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7335
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:34 pm


  • rlkats wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:
    Marvin49 wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Rams aren't as good as people think . They should be 2-2. As for AZ they started off like this last year but as for now they get the top nod. Hawks started off sluggish but again due to the bad quarterbacks on San Francisco we were able to lock it down after a quarter of sloppy play. Niners are tanking for Rattler now lol


    This guy. You think yer funny but you dont even make sense. Tanking? They don’t have their first rounder genius.

    Anyway…

    Gratz to all Seahawks fans other than Arlos.

    I don’t hate Jimmy but there is a reason they gave all that up for another QB. He’s just limited. He’s also always good for one boneheaded play a game.

    Losing the kicker hurt. Losing Trent Williams really hurt. Having Trenton Cannon on the field at all screwed them (unable to pin punt at the 1 because he’s a moron, fumbled the kickoff trying to be a hero, misjudging another kickoff). At some point, will Dee Ford figure out where the line of scrimmage is? I mean he constantly makes that same mistake.

    Deebo is just a stud. Love that guy.

    Trey looked like the QB he was in preseason. High highs, low lows, uneven play. He’s not ready to start but may not have a choice.

    13 weeks left. Should be fun. I think the Niners finish 4th in this division.

    After you beat the Lions you had the niners in the super bowl. Slow the roll home slice. Your squad is doo doo and below average. And my team is mediocre as of now but like I said it's a long season.



    Bud your team is a QB injury away from a 0 win season. Your team did not look good against a group of CB's that had every team they played pass all over them. Wilson is the glue holding that team together. IT is Wilson that makes the Hawks keep winning. We know our QB situation sucks, but your blind homerism for yours is a joke. Niners and Hawks are the two worst teams in the division. Your team is better because of ONLY Wilson.


    Though Geno Smith played better than anyone thought he would, I agree with this. Hawks are not a winning team with Smith as their QB. I wonder how long Wilson is out?

    With that said, I'm finally glad to see the Seahawks on the other side of the road this time. Wilson never missed any time in 10 seasons yet I can't tell you how many times the Hawks had the luxury of playing a team with a back up QB in that span. As a matter of fact, the only reason the Hawks got the #1 seed in 2014 was because they did nothing but play backup QB's in the last 6 weeks of that season (Hill, Thomas, Stanton, Sanchez and Kaep, who was playing like a backup)

    About time the shoe was on the other foot.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 84
    Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:33 am


  • Stud wrote:Though Geno Smith played better than anyone thought he would, I agree with this. Hawks are not a winning team with Smith as their QB.


    To be honest I thought he played the best out of all three QB's last night, his one int was not on him at all. With that said though I think he is the 3rd best of the three QB's that played. Wilson and Stafford are both on most days way better, both are last I looked top 3 or 5 in most QB categories.

    I think Geno is a good backup, but if Wilson misses much time, I think that will doom the seahawks season. Especially if he is out 6 weeks if he has to have surgery. Not saying he will just saying it is possible and it would kill their season if he is out that long.
    nutluck
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 84
    Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:21 am




It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:36 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online