Jaguars Head Coach Urban Meyer apologizes to Jaguars, family

AubHawk71

Reaction score
A young woman dancing close to his lap.

I'm going to use that someday, God willing.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
AubHawk71":1ygpatlj said:

It's what you'd say to your girlfriend after she catches you grinding on another woman at the bar.

"Babe, listen. I was just sitting at the bar minding my own business, probably contemplating how much I love you. Anyway, all of a sudden this strange woman comes up to me and starts dancing close to my lap! What was I supposed to do?!"

I'd be shocked if Meyer lasts the year........which is fine with me, he's a fraud and a wife beater protector. I'm sure he'll come up with another fake ailment to quit on another program because it got too hard.

James in PA

Reaction score
I think Bevell set him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2uo2qjqz said:
AubHawk71":2uo2qjqz said:

It's what you'd say to your girlfriend after she catches you grinding on another woman at the bar.

"Babe, listen. I was just sitting at the bar minding my own business, probably contemplating how much I love you. Anyway, all of a sudden this strange woman comes up to me and starts dancing close to my lap! What was I supposed to do?!"

I'd be shocked if Meyer lasts the year........which is fine with me, he's a fraud and a wife beater protector. I'm sure he'll come up with another fake ailment to quit on another program because it got too hard.

It would be rude to embarrass the poor young lady and make her feel unwanted.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
James in PA":1cxq5sfu said:
I think Bevell set him up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would require Bevell being able to game plan and we all know the extent of his ability to do that.

RiverDog

Reaction score
This incident reminds me a lot of former WSU HC Mike Price and his short stint as Alabama's head coach. Man, the jokes were absolutely Priceless.

Even if this scandal doesn't sink him, Meyer could join the ranks of Steve Spurrier, Lou Holtz, Bobby Petrino, Chip Kelly, Nick Saban, and Dennis Erickson, successful college coaches that, for one reason or another, weren't cut out for the NFL. That's why I wasn't a fan of Pete Carroll's hiring as I considered him more of a college coach than a pro (boy, was I wrong!).

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
RiverDog":n4ksorwe said:
This incident reminds me a lot of former WSU HC Mike Price and his short stint as Alabama's head coach. Man, the jokes were absolutely Priceless.

Even if this scandal doesn't sink him, Meyer could join the ranks of Steve Spurrier, Lou Holtz, Bobby Petrino, Chip Kelly, Nick Saban, and Dennis Erickson, successful college coaches that, for one reason or another, weren't cut out for the NFL. That's why I wasn't a fan of Pete Carroll's hiring as I considered him more of a college coach than a pro (boy, was I wrong!).

I thought about the Price incident also when this came out. Of course they are not really that similar but dang…women..am I right lulz.
Seriously though I have always even of the opinion that Price was set up. The boosters hated the hire bigly and I think they coerced him to go. I don’t know Mike personally but never thought he was that guy, don’t remember 100 but don’t think they had any scandalous photos from that outing.

RiverDog

Reaction score
RiverDog":1ofzmhej said:

Flyingsquad23":1ofzmhej said:
I thought about the Price incident also when this came out. Of course they are not really that similar but dang…women..am I right lulz.

Seriously though I have always even of the opinion that Price was set up. The boosters hated the hire bigly and I think they coerced him to go. I don’t know Mike personally but never thought he was that guy, don’t remember 100 but don’t think they had any scandalous photos from that outing.

I had a friend that was a member of the WSU booster club here in the Tri Cities at the time and he said that Price "drank like a fish" and that the scandal at 'Bama was completely believable. Some of it, like the part about Price and the hookers, was likely made up (I think Price actually threatened to sue over that one), but the other stuff, like partying with the students, is very believable. I think they got him on misuse of the school's expense account. It's a little different environment down there, with a half dozen competing SEC schools within a relatively short distance of each other, than it is in Pullman.

Sorry to go off topic.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
That doesn’t surprise me, it’s been awhile so my memory of him is a bit faded. Either way he reaped what he sowed. As for Meyer, I have always thought he was a douche. And now I’m seeing talk that both he and his wife were doing scandalous things at Florida including Urban getting a coed pregnant. Nothing substantiated but not unbelievable. He will feign an illness and ditch Jax before the season ends IMO

fenderbender123

Reaction score
JustTheTip":f6anama6 said:
Sgt. Largent":f6anama6 said:
AubHawk71":f6anama6 said:

This is actually a very real social pressure. Declining aggressive women (and men) at bars and clubs has resulted in very unfortunate outcomes for many people.

RiverDog

Reaction score
fenderbender123":37t486om said:
JustTheTip":37t486om said:
Sgt. Largent":37t486om said:
AubHawk71":37t486om said:

This is actually a very real social pressure. Declining aggressive women (and men) at bars and clubs has resulted in very unfortunate outcomes for many people.

I might have some sympathy for Meyer in a situation like that if it hadn't been for the photo showing him grabbing the same female's behind.