* vs Chargers:

1st downs from Penalties Cows 1, Chargers 4

Penalties; Cows 8 for 76 yards, Chargers 12 for 99 yards

* vs Eagles:

1st downs from Penalties Cows 4, Eagles 0

Penalties; Cows 4 for 37 yards, Eagles 13 for 86 yards

* vs Panthers:

1st downs from Penalties Cows 2, Panthers 2

Penalties; Cows 7 for 50 yards, Panthers 6 for 32 yards( note Cows were up 33-14 end of 3rd quarter)

What utter Bull$h1t. Why are they making it so obvious? And looks like there’s pattern. The 1st and 3rd game. And they play their divisional rivals the Giants this Sunday. I feel sorry for the Giants for what they about to go through.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mizak":ulq5av5u said:
* vs Tampa Bay:

1st downs from penalties; Cows 5 , Bucs 1

Penalties; Cows 8 for 55 yards, Bucs 11 for 106 yards

* vs Chargers:

1st downs from Penalties Cows 1, Chargers 4

Penalties; Cows 8 for 76 yards, Chargers 12 for 99 yards

* vs Eagles:

1st downs from Penalties Cows 4, Eagles 0

Penalties; Cows 4 for 37 yards, Eagles 13 for 86 yards

* vs Panthers:

1st downs from Penalties Cows 2, Panthers 2

Penalties; Cows 7 for 50 yards, Panthers 6 for 32 yards( note Cows were up 33-14 end of 3rd quarter)

What utter Bull$h1t. Why are they making it so obvious? And looks like there’s pattern. The 1st and 3rd game. And they play their divisional rivals the Giants this Sunday. I feel sorry for the Giants for what they about to go through.
This is nothing new. Jerruh’s kids always benefit favor from the zebras.
The NFL tries to steer them into the playoffs every year, though they don’t always succeed at it.
*allas will make the playoffs this year because they have the 2nd easiest schedule, they play in the worst division in football, + the steering help.

The more legacy teams with big fanbases making the playoffs = more playoff swag and merch sold which translates into more $$$.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Why wasn't the big on Teddy Bridgewater an ejection, of at the very least, a penalty?!? That was crown of the helmet to the jaw!!

And there were multiple uncalled BLATANT Holding calls against the 49ers!!

And it would serve the NFL right if we win the SuperB Owl this year after the crap schedule they have us early! Travel, travel, Thursday night game?

I see us winning Thursday, and rightfully so. Because our Bye comes at the perfect time. We can rest up, get healthy and have home games for the meat of the schedule. :2thumbs:

Threedee

Reaction score
ivotuk":yjury3n3 said:
Why wasn't the big on Teddy Bridgewater an ejection, of at the very least, a penalty?!? That was crown of the helmet to the jaw!!

And there were multiple uncalled BLATANT Holding calls against the 49ers!!

And it would serve the NFL right if we win the SuperB Owl this year after the crap schedule they have us early! Travel, travel, Thursday night game?

I see us winning Thursday, and rightfully so. Because our Bye comes at the perfect time. We can rest up, get healthy and have home games for the meat of the schedule. :2thumbs:

Ever since the powers that be decided that the 2014 Cowgirls was the second coming of the Great Wall of Dallas, it has been considered blasphemy to call holding against them.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Chargers LB Joey Bosa bashes officiating following win over Raiders: 'It's so bad it's unbelievable'

. In the final minutes, on a long pass by Derek Carr that was overthrown, Bosa beat Leatherwood on an inside move, and Leatherwood grabbed Bosa to give Carr the necessary time to throw.

Bosa was incensed enough in the moment to draw an unsportsmanlike conduct foul, and was still hot about it postgame.

"I didn't even know they called the f---ing penalty on me because I was fuming," Bosa said. "But, I mean, refs are blind, simple. I'm sorry, but you're blind, like open your eyes and do your job. It's so bad it's unbelievable."

https://www.nfl.com/news/chargers-lb-jo ... -s-so-bad-

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
Even though I somewhat agree with him, he is going to find out that publicly criticizing the refs will net him zero favorable calls in the future.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I have watched several games this year that were horribly officiated. The Packers/49ers game was one. I don't understand how so many officials can be so bad at their job. I have seen holding occur directly in front of a ref on many occasions this year with no flag being thrown. There is no way that the ref didn't see it. The ref made a conscious decision to NOT throw the flag. Some of the more blatant holding fouls have involved WRs "blocking" downfield. These are so obvious and yet, they don't seem to get called.