Browns defense

BASF

Reaction score
Just carried the Chargers running back into the end zone so they could get the ball back with time enough left to win the game. Why didn't the Chargers just take a damn knee? Idiots.

getnasty

Reaction score
Pretty heads up play by the Brownies. Glad they lost though.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Probably the best game so far this year. Just back and forth, lots of fun to watch.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
BASF":1py1o81k said:
Just carried the Chargers running back into the end zone so they could get the ball back with time enough left to win the game. Why didn't the Chargers just take a damn knee? Idiots.

I literally thought the same thing, but then knowing the stupid NFL rules, there's probably some kind of rule against doing that when you don't have the lead to prevent insult to injury in this certain situation where you have both teams being good enough to go back and forth. Taking a knee to kill the clock in that situation is strategic and I'm for it, but it would probably be considered "unsportsmanlike", considering how easy they throw flags for taunting. "Stop getting excited about big plays, you should be more of a robot. Lose the emotion."

ivotuk

Reaction score
All that star power on the Browns defense, and they give up almost 50 points!

They're almost as bad as the Chiefs defense!

chris98251

Reaction score
ivotuk":2ok6uj28 said:
All that star power on the Browns defense, and they give up almost 50 points!

They're almost as bad as the Chiefs defense!

Yes that may be true, then again everything looks wonky this season except the Bucs.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
I think people really undersell how bad defense in general has been the last few years. The league has made it practically impossible