Should Andy Reid be on hot seat?

Fade

Reaction score
Does Andy Reid an offensive guru have the worst offense in NFL history?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Fade":2ara8oyq said:

Bravo, sir. Bravo /slowclap

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Fade":1tlgqz5v said:

Nope but with a generational talent in mahomes and hill, he should score more.

He is 2 and 3 this yr and 1 and 1 with baby goat Mahomes in the super bowl.

Reid also is 1 and 2 in super bowls.

Lol but keep spinning your biased point of view.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
It is way harder to win then people think.

Fade have you applied to coach? I bet hawks would be 25 time champs.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
His team gave up almost 500 yards, only scored 7 points in the 2nd half and failed to adjust. They should probably fire Reid and trade Mahomes and Hill and get some of that essential draft capital….but first the owner should sell the team.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":ace6bz5n said:
His team gave up almost 500 yards, only scored 7 points in the 2nd half and failed to adjust. They should probably fire Reid and trade Mahomes and Hill and get some of that essential draft capital….but first the owner should sell the team.

Well Played Sir! Well Played!

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":18un3hs6 said:

Grass is always greener anywhere else.

getnasty

Reaction score
Andy Reid, Pete Carroll, Mike Tomlin and BB should all be fired and crown Kliff Kingsbury, Brandon Staley and Mike McCarthy as the best coaches in the league.

Fade

Reaction score
The reaction to Pete Carroll isn't about the last 5 games - no. It's about the last 50 games and the steady decline of the defense, and the horrible moves that have been made in its construction. Trying to frame it as it being about the start of this season is being intellectually dishonest at worst, or completely ignorant at best.

Let's see if Andy continues to tolerate Spags as his DC. I bet he won't. Imagine Andy Reid having bad offenses for 4 years in a row, KC fans would want him gone, too. And rightfully so.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Watching the KC game yesterday, I saw what appeared to be short routes open all night for the Chiefs, but Mahomes almost completely ignored them in favor of trying to push the ball downfield, which frequently was unsuccessful. Was that bad coaching, or bad decision-making by the QB?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Super Bowl win two years ago and Super Bowl appearance last year vs 3 playoff wins in 6 years. Yes, the Chiefs ans Seahawks are the same.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Somos doces":1btpas2y said:
Watching the KC game yesterday, I saw what appeared to be short routes open all night for the Chiefs, but Mahomes almost completely ignored them in favor of trying to push the ball downfield, which frequently was unsuccessful. Was that bad coaching, or bad decision-making by the QB?

Per Collinsworth, mahomes is having trouble attacking cover 2.

Somos doces

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":e7l0qcy1 said:
Somos doces":e7l0qcy1 said:
Agreed — I heard that on the broadcast, as well. This is, unfortunately, a rather familiar situation for us Seahawks fans, so I'm especially curious whether KC's recent offensive struggles can be attributed more to the scheme/play-calling or the execution. The answer (if there is one) might provide some helpful perspective for us regarding highly talented quarterbacks, their offenses, and their coaches and their collective ability/willingness to adjust when their preferred MO is thwarted.

Threedee

Reaction score
JayhawkMike":35wt9sfv said:
Super Bowl win two years ago and Super Bowl appearance last year vs 3 playoff wins in 6 years. Yes, the Chiefs ans Seahawks are the same.

I see this post and raise it one Fire Bevell.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Somos doces":dcpd4spf said:
Shanegotyou11":dcpd4spf said:
Somos doces":dcpd4spf said:
Agreed — I heard that on the broadcast, as well. This is, unfortunately, a rather familiar situation for us Seahawks fans, so I'm especially curious whether KC's recent offensive struggles can be attributed more to the scheme/play-calling or the execution. The answer (if there is one) might provide some helpful perspective for us regarding highly talented quarterbacks, their offenses, and their coaches and their collective ability/willingness to adjust when their preferred MO is thwarted.

I will think they adjust as Reid is a guru at the offensive side of the ball.

Latest posts