Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jon Gruden and Raiders parting ways.

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Re: Jon Gruden and Raiders parting ways.
Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:28 pm
  • I knew he was done when the 1st emails came out. The 2nd batch just confirmed he had other unsavory views & talked out his a**.

It was pretty obvious he was going to be looked upon as anti-player from his remarks about Smith to Paul Allen. He lost all credibility in the locker room with that alone.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:02 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:I knew he was done when the 1st emails came out. The 2nd batch just confirmed he had other unsavory views & talked out his a**.

It was pretty obvious he was going to be looked upon as anti-player from his remarks about Smith to Paul Allen. He lost all credibility in the locker room with that alone.

Wait, I missed that part. What was it that he said to Paul Allen?
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Location: In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history..

Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:36 pm
  • hgwellz12 wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:I knew he was done when the 1st emails came out. The 2nd batch just confirmed he had other unsavory views & talked out his a**.

Wait, I missed that part. What was it that he said to Paul Allen?

Sorry, Bruce Allen.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information