Ertz to the Cards

chris98251

Reaction score
Well it's not like we stop anyone right now anyway, you could have anyone lined up at TE and they would complete it if they wanted to go there until our defense is fixed.

rlkats

Reaction score
Where is all the money coming from with the Rams and Cards? They keep buying players and never hit cap supposedly

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
rlkats":h75lzjqv said:
Where is all the money coming from with the Rams and Cards? They keep buying players and never hit cap supposedly

Isn't Kyler Murray still on a rookie contract? That might help a little bit. Also via overthecap, Stafford is only making 20 mill this year. Not to beat a dead horse, but it helps having a good/great QB at a lower cap than today's top paid QB's.

In fact, according to OTC,

Mahomes is making 7 mill this year
Brady is making 10 mill this year
Allen is making 10 mill this year
Prescott is making 17 mill this year
Herbert still under rookie contract
Jackson still under rookie contract
Carr is making 22 mill this year
Rodgers is making 27 mill this year

rlkats

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":ixvypt80 said:
rlkats":ixvypt80 said:

Isn't Kyler Murray still on a rookie contract? That might help a little bit. Also via overthecap, Stafford is only making 20 mill this year. Not to beat a dead horse, but it helps having a good/great QB at a lower cap than today's top paid QB's.

In fact, according to OTC,

Mahomes is making 7 mill this year
Brady is making 10 mill this year
Allen is making 10 mill this year
Prescott is making 17 mill this year
Herbert still under rookie contract
Jackson still under rookie contract
Carr is making 22 mill this year
Rodgers is making 27 mill this year

Ya that makes sense. Thanks

Side note Jimmy is making 26mil this year :shock: :34853_doh:

rlkats

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":3bv9imen said:
rlkats":3bv9imen said:

No worries! I also found this:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/ca ... arterback/

It shows the highest paid QB's this year. Apparently Wilson is still the highest paid QB to this day due to contract restructures/extensions of other QB's

It’s funny 3 out of the top 5 are Super Bowl chokes or never have beens. I’d take Aaron or Wilson and their salary any day over what we have in SF currently.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
rlkats":3dkk3yr1 said:
MyrtleHawk":3dkk3yr1 said:
rlkats":3dkk3yr1 said:

No worries! I also found this:

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/ca ... arterback/

It shows the highest paid QB's this year. Apparently Wilson is still the highest paid QB to this day due to contract restructures/extensions of other QB's

It’s funny 3 out of the top 5 are Super Bowl chokes or never have beens. I’d take Aaron or Wilson and their salary any day over what we have in SF currently.

I could understand Jimmy G and his contract amount compared to his play, but it's a little too soon to call it for Lance. I don't even know why they picked Lance considering how much of a project he is, and how I think they want to move on from Jimmy G's contract sooner rather than later, but there's other boards for that convo. Sucks that he's taking that much of your cap though.

Somos doces

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":218drleq said:
... I could understand Jimmy G and his contract amount compared to his play, but it's a little too soon to call it for Lance. I don't even know why they picked Lance considering how much of a project he is, and how I think they want to move on from Jimmy G's contract sooner rather than later, but there's other boards for that convo. Sucks that he's taking that much of your cap though.
There also are other boards for SF/cap space convos. This thread is about Ertz to Arizona, and versus the hapless Texans today, the new Cardinal caught three passes for 66 yards (tying Green for the team lead), including a 47-yard score. They likely would still have easily won without him, but having more reliable pass-catching options throughout the offense absolutely makes this team even more difficult to defend this season. AZ is looking stout! :(