Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are Cardinals Headed for slide?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Are Cardinals Headed for slide?
Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:36 pm
  • The good ship Cardinals this week is looking more like the steerage section of a plague-ridden Irish famine boat.
    On the Covid list are: Head coach Kingbury, the QB coach, tackle Zach Allen, rusher Chandler Jones. Oh yeah, the GM also tested positive.
    And knowing what the word contagious means, this likely won't be the last of this outbreak.

If things go sideways this has the potential to be this year's Denver "we got no quarterback" team.
    I'm predicting they go 1-4 heading into their match with the Seahawks.
    Palmegranite
    NET Veteran

Re: Are Cardinals Headed for slide?
Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:10 am
  • Palmegranite wrote:The good ship Cardinals this week is looking more like the steerage section of a plague-ridden Irish famine boat.
    On the Covid list are: Head coach Kingbury, the QB coach, tackle Zach Allen, rusher Chandler Jones. Oh yeah, the GM also tested positive.
    And knowing what the word contagious means, this likely won't be the last of this outbreak.

If things go sideways this has the potential to be this year's Denver "we got no quarterback" team.
    I'm predicting they go 1-4 heading into their match with the Seahawks.

I'm not so sure the timeline for that losing schedule is correct, if they're all vaccinated. I could be wrong, but I thought it was faster to come back if you have 2 consecutive negative tests within 24 hours of each other...

I'd love to be wrong though and have the Cardinals take a slide (without wishing any ill will towards the players), seeing as how they're still undefeated (for now) and they just got Zach Ertz. I feel like Ertz will have that "rekindled fire" for being traded, along with the fact that the realization he's on an undefeated (for now) team might really bring him back mentally where he needs to be to dominate again. And, if that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised but I'd be upset that it had to happen with a division rival.
    MyrtleHawk
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:21 am
  • If the vaccine works like it's supposed to, then missing games for a positive test is pointless, especially if there are no symptoms.

Why anyone can't see this is BS is beyond me
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 17, 2021 12:01 pm
  • We agree…it is beyond you
    Flyingsquad23
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:38 pm
  • I do not know if any of you are watching the AZ game right now. They look pretty damned good. The Browns are handing the game to AZ with penalties. Kind of look like the Hawks. Crap calls too. AZ still looks like the real deal. They have great receivers in Deandre Hopkins and AJ Green.
    BigBill1945
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:00 pm
  • Flyingsquad23 wrote:We agree…it is beyond you

That's great, because I have actual studies and real science to back me up. Keep drinking your kool-aid
    cymatica
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:13 pm
  • BigBill1945 wrote:I do not know if any of you are watching the AZ game right now. They look pretty damned good. The Browns are handing the game to AZ with penalties. Kind of look like the Hawks. Crap calls too. AZ still looks like the real deal. They have great receivers in Deandre Hopkins and AJ Green.

The calls against Cleveland have been pretty bad. Mayfield is making things worse with his bad throws, though. He finally managed to find the end zone down 20-0.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:12 pm
  • Threedee wrote:
    BigBill1945 wrote:I do not know if any of you are watching the AZ game right now. They look pretty damned good. The Browns are handing the game to AZ with penalties. Kind of look like the Hawks. Crap calls too. AZ still looks like the real deal. They have great receivers in Deandre Hopkins and AJ Green.

The calls against Cleveland have been pretty bad. Mayfield is making things worse with his bad throws, though. He finally managed to find the end zone down 20-0.

Yes sir. AZ still looks pretty darn good. I do not see us beating them with our porous defense.
    BigBill1945
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:34 pm
  • Yeah, maybe wishful thinking. Arizona appears to be unaffected down a head coach.

And the Browns play so far has been 'Brownsy'.
    Palmegranite
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:35 pm
  • The Cardinals defense is really good. I still think they'll struggle if/when they meet a really good defense because plus they seem to have a lot of ball exchange issues.
    flv
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:01 am
  • cymatica wrote:
    Flyingsquad23 wrote:We agree…it is beyond you

That's great, because I have actual studies and real science to back me up. Keep drinking your kool-aid

Sure you do.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information