Are Cardinals Headed for slide?

Palmegranite

Reaction score
The good ship Cardinals this week is looking more like the steerage section of a plague-ridden Irish famine boat.
On the Covid list are: Head coach Kingbury, the QB coach, tackle Zach Allen, rusher Chandler Jones. Oh yeah, the GM also tested positive.
And knowing what the word contagious means, this likely won't be the last of this outbreak.

If things go sideways this has the potential to be this year's Denver "we got no quarterback" team.
I'm predicting they go 1-4 heading into their match with the Seahawks.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Palmegranite":3e1yh3ue said:
The good ship Cardinals this week is looking more like the steerage section of a plague-ridden Irish famine boat.
On the Covid list are: Head coach Kingbury, the QB coach, tackle Zach Allen, rusher Chandler Jones. Oh yeah, the GM also tested positive.
And knowing what the word contagious means, this likely won't be the last of this outbreak.

If things go sideways this has the potential to be this year's Denver "we got no quarterback" team.
I'm predicting they go 1-4 heading into their match with the Seahawks.

I'm not so sure the timeline for that losing schedule is correct, if they're all vaccinated. I could be wrong, but I thought it was faster to come back if you have 2 consecutive negative tests within 24 hours of each other...

I'd love to be wrong though and have the Cardinals take a slide (without wishing any ill will towards the players), seeing as how they're still undefeated (for now) and they just got Zach Ertz. I feel like Ertz will have that "rekindled fire" for being traded, along with the fact that the realization he's on an undefeated (for now) team might really bring him back mentally where he needs to be to dominate again. And, if that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised but I'd be upset that it had to happen with a division rival.

cymatica

Reaction score
If the vaccine works like it's supposed to, then missing games for a positive test is pointless, especially if there are no symptoms.

Why anyone can't see this is BS is beyond me

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I do not know if any of you are watching the AZ game right now. They look pretty damned good. The Browns are handing the game to AZ with penalties. Kind of look like the Hawks. Crap calls too. AZ still looks like the real deal. They have great receivers in Deandre Hopkins and AJ Green.

cymatica

Reaction score
Flyingsquad23":2d874pj5 said:
We agree…it is beyond you

That's great, because I have actual studies and real science to back me up. Keep drinking your kool-aid

Threedee

Reaction score
BigBill1945":v1d36ugc said:
I do not know if any of you are watching the AZ game right now. They look pretty damned good. The Browns are handing the game to AZ with penalties. Kind of look like the Hawks. Crap calls too. AZ still looks like the real deal. They have great receivers in Deandre Hopkins and AJ Green.

The calls against Cleveland have been pretty bad. Mayfield is making things worse with his bad throws, though. He finally managed to find the end zone down 20-0.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Threedee":2hx2tkxr said:
BigBill1945":2hx2tkxr said:

The calls against Cleveland have been pretty bad. Mayfield is making things worse with his bad throws, though. He finally managed to find the end zone down 20-0.

Yes sir. AZ still looks pretty darn good. I do not see us beating them with our porous defense.

OP
OP
Palmegranite

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Yeah, maybe wishful thinking. Arizona appears to be unaffected down a head coach.

And the Browns play so far has been 'Brownsy'.

flv

Reaction score
The Cardinals defense is really good. I still think they'll struggle if/when they meet a really good defense because plus they seem to have a lot of ball exchange issues.

Marvin49

Reaction score
cymatica":3efaanoc said:
Flyingsquad23":3efaanoc said:
We agree…it is beyond you

That's great, because I have actual studies and real science to back me up. Keep drinking your kool-aid

Sure you do.