NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 6

Fade

Reaction score
THE NFC WEST the best division in football. Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (6-0)

AZ just took another talented team out to the woodshed. JJ Watt finally hit pay dirt.

(2) LA RAMS (5-1)

The Rams are going to pad out their record with the tomato cans they have upcoming.

(3) SF 49ERS (2-3)

Bye.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (2-4)

It amazes me week after week how the Seahawks are only capable of playing one half of football, that is their limit.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Fade":2rdv5czs said:
It amazes me week after week how the Seahawks are only capable of playing one half of football, that is their limit.

Actually last night it was only 1/4 of football, the 3rd quarter, as we scored 14 points and drove into position for an early 4th quarter FG.

nutluck

Reaction score
Can't disagree with anything Fade said this week.

Marvin49

Reaction score
The bye was the best week in a month for the 49ers.

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
RiverDog":2vsw5got said:
Fade":2vsw5got said:

Actually last night it was only 1/4 of football, the 3rd quarter, as we scored 14 points and drove into position for an early 4th quarter FG.

So you're telling me they're regressing? :shock:

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Fade":tvf61tw9 said:
THE NFC WEST the best division in football. Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (6-0)

AZ just took another talented team out to the woodshed. JJ Watt finally hit pay dirt.

(2) LA RAMS (5-1)

The Rams are going to pad out their record with the tomato cans they have upcoming.

(3) SF 49ERS (2-3)

Bye.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (2-4)

Thank God it only took one quarter to beat the San Francisco 49ers. The NFC West has many faults. Rams are ok but not elite. AZ went all in this year so we shall see. Seattle has a lot of soul searching to do but the season isn't over if Geno can steal a win before Russ gets back I still like a good shot at a wildcard. The 49ers on the other hand have an above average defense and a couple of nice weapons in Deebo and Kittle but again you're only as good as your quarterback as we've seen stagnant play out of Stinky G and Trey L

1) az
2) LA
3) SEA
4) SF because they got absolutely manhandled by the Hawks so fourth place for you Fade

evergreen

Reaction score
The NFC West is not the best division in football anymore. Two bottom feeders and two top notch teams do not the best division make. Looks like it’s the AFC North for now…

rlkats

Reaction score
1- Cards
Better roster and coaches
2- Rams
Same as cards
3- Hawks
Russel Wilson is all
4- Niners
Pathetic roster and FO.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
evergreen":1l7kgz4v said:
The NFC West is not the best division in football anymore. Two bottom feeders and two top notch teams do not the best division make. Looks like it’s the AFC North for now…

I read this in Jeff Daniel's voice from The Newsroom.