Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I love football

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
I love football
Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:40 pm
  • What a great way to wash the taste of the SNF loss out of my mouth by watching two teams duke it out on MNF. Great drive after great drive, stellar play after stellar play.

These games are why I love the sport!
    HomerJHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: I love football
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:08 pm
  • And why watching my team week after week is a let down... almost depressing to see these lol
    balakoth
    NET Starter

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:30 am
  • Henry is a damn exciting player to watch run the rock!
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Location: In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history..

Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:32 am
  • An exciting, heavyweight match between the Bills and Titans. Who by the way have a history, with the Bills on the losing end of that match all those years ago (hey, let's bench our starter, Doug Flutie for the headband dude who gets sacked alot).

Josh Allen's QB sneak reminded me of Cam Newton's sad and failed attempt last season against the Seahawks. Stuffed.
    Anyone think the smart move was to kick the fieldgoal and settle things in overtime?
    Palmegranite
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:32 am
  • Palmegranite wrote:An exciting, heavyweight match between the Bills and Titans. Who by the way have a history, with the Bills on the losing end of that match all those years ago (hey, let's bench our starter, Doug Flutie for the headband dude who gets sacked alot).

Josh Allen's QB sneak reminded me of Cam Newton's sad and failed attempt last season against the Seahawks. Stuffed.
    Anyone think the smart move was to kick the fieldgoal and settle things in overtime?

I think it came down to score or trust the fate of the game to a coin toss. Both teams seemed capable of marching down the field and scoring a touchdown, so I'm not sure they wanted to rely on luck and a coin toss to decide. I think they wanted to put it in their own hands and they went for it. Gutsy call and I liked it, but it just didn't work out.
    MyrtleHawk
    NET Rookie

Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:48 pm
  • balakoth wrote:And why watching my team week after week is a let down... almost depressing to see these lol

You gotta flip that script.

To me, Its depressing watching the Hawks, but not so with other teams cause my horse ain't in the race.
    Well maybe not depressing, but you know what I mean.

Just watching great action with no favorites really does it for me! Seeing the Bills go for it on 4th down, even though it didn't work--it was exciting to see a team to do that. They took a L simply because they thought they had the will to pick up the first. If that was the Hawks, I would have been screaming to just kick it!
    HomerJHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:06 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information