I love football

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
What a great way to wash the taste of the SNF loss out of my mouth by watching two teams duke it out on MNF. Great drive after great drive, stellar play after stellar play.

These games are why I love the sport!

balakoth

Reaction score
And why watching my team week after week is a let down... almost depressing to see these lol

Palmegranite

Reaction score
An exciting, heavyweight match between the Bills and Titans. Who by the way have a history, with the Bills on the losing end of that match all those years ago (hey, let's bench our starter, Doug Flutie for the headband dude who gets sacked alot).

Josh Allen's QB sneak reminded me of Cam Newton's sad and failed attempt last season against the Seahawks. Stuffed.
Anyone think the smart move was to kick the fieldgoal and settle things in overtime?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Palmegranite":3r1b2zpq said:
An exciting, heavyweight match between the Bills and Titans. Who by the way have a history, with the Bills on the losing end of that match all those years ago (hey, let's bench our starter, Doug Flutie for the headband dude who gets sacked alot).

Josh Allen's QB sneak reminded me of Cam Newton's sad and failed attempt last season against the Seahawks. Stuffed.
Anyone think the smart move was to kick the fieldgoal and settle things in overtime?

I think it came down to score or trust the fate of the game to a coin toss. Both teams seemed capable of marching down the field and scoring a touchdown, so I'm not sure they wanted to rely on luck and a coin toss to decide. I think they wanted to put it in their own hands and they went for it. Gutsy call and I liked it, but it just didn't work out.

OP
OP
HomerJHawk

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
balakoth":23oee2pl said:
And why watching my team week after week is a let down... almost depressing to see these lol

You gotta flip that script.

To me, Its depressing watching the Hawks, but not so with other teams cause my horse ain't in the race.
Well maybe not depressing, but you know what I mean.

Just watching great action with no favorites really does it for me! Seeing the Bills go for it on 4th down, even though it didn't work--it was exciting to see a team to do that. They took a L simply because they thought they had the will to pick up the first. If that was the Hawks, I would have been screaming to just kick it!