Glad the 49ers took the bait

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
And passed on Mac Jones who I thought for sure would be their pick. Dodged a bullet, Mac Jones is lighting up the league as a rookie. He is by far the best quarterback in this rookie class and next year will easily be a top 10 quarterback in terms of arm talent. Trey Lance wouldn't make most NFL rosters and Jimmy G is, let's face it folks he's awful....and paid as a top 5 quarterback.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I'm not sold on Jones yet but Shanahan for a so called QB genius looks completely out if his depth. Some terrible offensive decisions including not having a clue about his QBs.

Shanahan is a narcissistic prick who blames everyone else for his shortfalls. I hope he stays at the truly awful, bumbling and clueless niners for a long time.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1a0jo95y said:
I'm not sold on Jones yet but Shanahan for a so called QB genius looks completely out if his depth. Some terrible offensive decisions including not having a clue about his QBs.

Shanahan is a narcissistic prick who blames everyone else for his shortfalls. I hope he stays at the truly awful, bumbling and clueless niners for a long time.
Agreed however let's place blame where it belongs with management. While Kyle is a hot head on the sidelines, John Lynch has been a failure in the front office. I mean after all shit flows downhill take it from me I moonlight as a plumber on weekends lol. Lynch has an enormous ego. Shanahan is a poor head coach but he's still a talented young oc

SF49r

Reaction score
The real L was not signing Brady when he wanted to finish his career here

rlkats

Reaction score
There is something going on behind the scenes. It’s not right there. Kyle doesn’t trust any of his QB’s and it shows. His play calling is suspect at best. He puts together amazing drives followed by complete head scratchers. Lynch is a joke of a GM. He can’t build a team, even when he is gifted players he passes on them.

Brady would not fix this situation here. It’s almost like it’s a power struggle between head coach and GM and the coach is like f it I give up. He coaches like the teams best friend and coaches scared. He is a better OC AT BEST.

This team needs to be blown up to regain draft capital and a new coach and GM.

chris98251

Reaction score
rlkats":1loki7vv said:
There is something going on behind the scenes. It’s not right there. Kyle doesn’t trust any of his QB’s and it shows. His play calling is suspect at best. He puts together amazing drives followed by complete head scratchers. Lynch is a joke of a GM. He can’t build a team, even when he is gifted players he passes on them.

Brady would not fix this situation here. It’s almost like it’s a power struggle between head coach and GM and the coach is like f it I give up. He coaches like the teams best friend and coaches scared. He is a better OC AT BEST.

There are more craters around 49er property then almost anywhere else recently except Detroit, how big of a bomb do you need, firing coaches and GM's is becoming a past time there.

SF49r

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":j8kc6vt1 said:
That pic is hilarious SF49r. Considering Russ is 16-4 against Santa Clara.
My stream buffered at this exact moment during the game and thought it was a funny picture to take

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
rlkats":1poqfn96 said:

His play calling is great for the first half of every game. Then again the quarterback play stinks to high heaven how can you blame the coach for poor passing by Jimmy G? Seems like Baalke stacked the cupboards for Lynch to run it to shit in 5 years time with a lot of draft capital and cash to play with.

rlkats

Reaction score
chris98251":32et2yun said:
rlkats":32et2yun said:

There are more craters around 49er property then almost anywhere else recently except Detroit, how big of a bomb do you need, firing coaches and GM's is becoming a past time there.

I hear ya, but man between the lackluster play calling, prior Niners players calling the program weak and Kyle has lost interest, something has to change. They are a lost team and no where to be considered a contender. My other opinion is that Kyle losing has O coordinator to the Jets is hurting him more that I think people realize. Maybe Kyle was not the genius. Maybe it was Mike LaFluer.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
SF49r":1il5w3k3 said:
SoulfishHawk":1il5w3k3 said:
My stream buffered at this exact moment during the game and thought it was a funny picture to take

You cant afford free TV?

SF49r

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":3mpztc35 said:
SF49r":3mpztc35 said:
SoulfishHawk":3mpztc35 said:

You cant afford free TV?
Who tf watches on cable anymore, it's 2021 you boomer

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
SF49r":ce6jjhry said:
UK_Seahawk":ce6jjhry said:
SF49r":ce6jjhry said:
SoulfishHawk":ce6jjhry said:

You cant afford free TV?
Who tf watches on cable anymore, it's 2021 you boomer

Well quite, except the game was on NBC

flv

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2wtnyk25 said:
Well quite, except the game was on NBC
Pretty sure NBC isn't free in Chesterfield, (given that it's not free here in Bournemouth).

Stud

Reaction score
Glad the Seahawks are 2-5 and the truth is Seattle is screwed when Wilson is either hurt or leaves.

Fade

Reaction score
rlkats":3e4ajm6i said:

Lynch isn't the GM, he is a puppet. Kyle has more say on personnel than Lynch.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Stud":fozl5odw said:
Glad the Seahawks are 2-5 and the truth is Seattle is screwed when Wilson is either hurt or leaves.
Seattle is sitting pretty you fool. With Wilson they win and if they trade him they'll get an enormous haul in the process. Meanwhile SF drafted the black Napolean Dynamite and mortgaged another 10 year rebuild in the process

94Smith

Reaction score
Ok I agree that the 49ers have more questions than answers at this point but how can your say the Seahawks are sitting pretty?

At this point you have no first rounders, you have an injured 33 million dollar QB, a terrible defense,an overpaid safety (blitz boy) a coach likely on their way out, and it is questionable whether your franchise QB will be with the team next year.... and franchise QBs do not grow on trees! (as the 49ers know)

You may not want to admit it but the next few years the Seahawks will be rebuilding as much as the 49ers will be rebuilding years with Lance and 2-5 is not "sitting pretty"

VA49er

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":297tuzro said:
Stud":297tuzro said:
Seattle is sitting pretty you fool. With Wilson they win and if they trade him they'll get an enormous haul in the process. Meanwhile SF drafted the black Napolean Dynamite and mortgaged another 10 year rebuild in the process

Delusional post of the week.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
VA49er":lcr1e9kr said:
ArlosSpecial":lcr1e9kr said:
Stud":lcr1e9kr said:

Delusional post of the week.
How so? We always make the playoffs with Russ and let's not sit here and act like his injury is lower body. It's the tip of his finger he'll be back in 2 weeks. As for trade value the only delusional person is you if you think nobody wants Wilson. Chicago offered 3 firsts and additional players and we laughed. Wilson is going nowhere Seattle has all the leverage. As for the state of our team lol look guy.....Seattle is in games with Geno Smith at quarterback FFS. SF has a healthy team and is getting blown out EVERY WEEK. CALM DOWN GUY YOUR TEAM IS ASS