Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JJ Watt

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
JJ Watt
Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:25 pm
  • https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/324 ... ources-say

I think he's a great talent, but, he's been injured so much at this point that I was rolling my eyes at the fawning media coverage. I kept saying, "I don't care how good he's feeling, there's no way he is playing anything close to 17+ games. Looks like his annually scheduled season-ending surgery has arrived.

The man should probably retire. You can't badass your way through chronic pain management resulting from a career in which you severely overworked your body. I used to say this about Romo, minus the "badass" part. It's fun to see Tony in those Corona commercials.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Re: JJ Watt
Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:48 pm
  • Threedee wrote:https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32491724/arizona-cardinals-de-jj-watt-likely-store-season-ending-shoulder-surgery-sources-say

I think he's a great talent, but, he's been injured so much at this point that I was rolling my eyes at the fawning media coverage. I kept saying, "I don't care how good he's feeling, there's no way he is playing anything close to 17+ games. Looks like his annually scheduled season-ending surgery has arrived.

The man should probably retire. You can't badass your way through chronic pain management resulting from a career in which you severely overworked your body. I used to say this about Romo, minus the "badass" part. It's fun to see Tony in those Corona commercials.

Good player, great guy, but his body is breaking down.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information