GB VS AZ

JPatera76

Reaction score
…Murray throws an INT.. to seal the seal for GB to win.. and he lays on the field and pouts and then “limps” off the field..

What’s with this crybaby bullshit .. even on the replay of the Int nobody touched him. He saw the INT.. and the gradually laid down and just pouted.

Like maybe they shouldn’t do that?? Lol Can hiding under a towel doesn’t look nearly as bad as a QB laying down and pouting then pretending to be injured to get off the field asap to avoid everyone after a loss..

chris98251

Reaction score
That was not on Murray, all Green had to do was look for the ball, it was right there, how as a WR do you not look for the ball, you never know if the primary target is going to be open , fall or slip.

Murray was exasperated, he led a hell of a drive.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
He was clearly heartbroken at the outcome of the play.
He acted like the young boy he is

James in PA

Reaction score
I’m glad the Cards came back down to earth. I just don’t like that the Packers were the ones to do it. Makes me sick that we’ll likely see either the Packers, Rams or Bucs representing the NFC in the Owl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Unbelievable.

I was torn between who to root for honestly because on one hand we have our division rival, but on the other hand you have one of the ref's favorite teams and whiny baby Rodgers (who I couldn't help but give the middle finger to at my screen when he was looking at the ref for a non-existent horse collar tackle).

That was an amazing final drive until the last play. Honestly how do you even justify that?

Somos doces

Reaction score
JPatera76":mbzpjee8 said:
…Murray throws an INT.. to seal the seal for GB to win.. and he lays on the field and pouts and then “limps” off the field..

What’s with this crybaby $h!t .. even on the replay of the Int nobody touched him. He saw the INT.. and the gradually laid down and just pouted.

Like maybe they shouldn’t do that?? Lol Can hiding under a towel doesn’t look nearly as bad as a QB laying down and pouting then pretending to be injured to get off the field asap to avoid everyone after a loss..
Murray clearly was hurting even before that play. Did you not see him get up limping after his last scramble?

Somos doces

Reaction score
MyrtleHawk":2splvj8g said:
Unbelievable.

I was torn between who to root for honestly because on one hand we have our division rival, but on the other hand you have one of the ref's favorite teams and whiny baby Rodgers (who I couldn't help but give the middle finger to at my screen when he was looking at the ref for a non-existent horse collar tackle).

That was an amazing final drive until the last play. Honestly how do you even justify that?
The last four minutes were as entertaining as you'll ever see. In my opinion, this game lived up to the hype.

FWIW, I was rooting for Arizona. Although they're an NFCW rival, the current Cardinals don't strike me as being an unlikeable team. With the Hawks seemingly out of contention for the division and wild cards, I'd prefer to see some new team(s) step up and compete for the NFC title, and Arizona seems like it could potentially do that.

253hawk

Reaction score
Somos doces":3dr9vboe said:
Murray clearly was hurting even before that play. Did you not see him get up limping after his last scramble?

Yes, but he wasn't limping nearly as bad before that play. Suddenly after, it was 5x worse. He went front acting like he stubbed his toe to having stepped on a pile of broken glass.

Latest posts