Carson Wince

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Odd thing to take someone to task for.

Carson Wentz looked fantastic until injuries started happening. We'll never know how debilitating they were or how they affected his mindset.

OP
OP
hgwellz12

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Hockey Guy":2sdflqcw said:

Carson Wentz looked fantastic until injuries started happening. We'll never know how debilitating they were or how they affected his mindset.

I was just watching Carson Wentz earlier today and recalled someone on *here saying that they would rather have Wentz over Russ and it was always such an absurd idea to me. Injuries aside, which season(s) do you feel Carson Wentz was objectively better than Russ?

*Could've been another forum

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
hgwellz12":35iolmh6 said:
Hockey Guy":35iolmh6 said:

I was just watching Carson Wentz earlier today and recalled someone on *here saying that they would rather have Wentz over Russ and it was always such an absurd idea to me. Injuries aside, which season(s) do you feel Carson Wentz was objectively better than Russ?

None, but by your own words the guy said he "would" be better meaning in the future.

Judging from his rookie year the potential was there but with regression due to injuries & other factors, that ship has sailed.

rcaido

Reaction score
Everyone always says that this young QB is better than Wilson...

First it was Kaep, then RG3, then Luck, then Newton, Wince, then Jackson, and now Mahomes...Wilson has been consistent since his rookie year. Wilson has been the best QB this decade besides Brady.

OP
OP
hgwellz12

hgwellz12

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":hmkvg0a0 said:
hgwellz12":hmkvg0a0 said:
Hockey Guy":hmkvg0a0 said:

None, but by your own words the guy said he "would" be better meaning in the future.

Judging from his rookie year the potential was there but with regression due to injuries & other factors, that ship has sailed.

yeah, I guess I just never saw it.

OP
OP
hgwellz12

hgwellz12

Reaction score
rcaido":sh4gzzha said:
Everyone always says that this young QB is better than Wilson...

First it was Kaep, then RG3, then Luck, then Newton, Wince, then Jackson, and now Mahomes...Wilson has been consistent since his rookie year. Wilson has been the best QB this decade besides Brady.

Chuuch.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Take it for what it is. There's someone on here that said that Hass was better than Russ.
There's also someone who said they would rather have Ryan Fitzpatrick than Russ.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":y7n9l000 said:
Take it for what it is. There's someone on here that said that Hass was better than Russ.
There's also someone who said they would rather have Ryan Fitzpatrick than Russ.

Let us never forget these hot takes!

Threedee

Reaction score
Wentz would have been hurt even greater behind a Seahawks NOLine. His accomplishments at NDSU probably amount to the greatest college career of all-time (at least at the FCS level). It was reasonable for the NFL to assume he had strong intangibles and adequate talent.

OP
OP
hgwellz12

hgwellz12

Reaction score
Threedee":1p7d6rmu said:
Wentz would have been hurt even greater behind a Seahawks NOLine. His accomplishments at NDSU probably amount to the greatest college career of all-time (at least at the FCS level). It was reasonable for the NFL to assume he had strong intangibles and adequate talent.

I get that part--and I know this may sound silly--but, ONE thing I didn't see in Carson was the "I will kill you!"/ninja sniper assassin look. Russ has it. Peyton. Brady. Jordan. Tyson. Even Tiger's weirdo ass (Russ reminded me of Tiger when I first saw him off the field).

Anyhow, it's no biggie. I'll admit that I do get kinda salty about the Russ *disrespect.

*Criticisms ≠ Disrespect. Disrespect = Disrespect.