Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carson Wince

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
Carson Wince
Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:33 pm
  • Which one of you said that Carson Wentz would be a better QB than Russ? Rat, was it you?
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Location: In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history..

Re: Carson Wince
Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:28 pm
  • Odd thing to take someone to task for.

Carson Wentz looked fantastic until injuries started happening. We'll never know how debilitating they were or how they affected his mindset.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:29 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:Odd thing to take someone to task for.

Carson Wentz looked fantastic until injuries started happening. We'll never know how debilitating they were or how they affected his mindset.

I was just watching Carson Wentz earlier today and recalled someone on *here saying that they would rather have Wentz over Russ and it was always such an absurd idea to me. Injuries aside, which season(s) do you feel Carson Wentz was objectively better than Russ?

*Could've been another forum
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:17 am
  • hgwellz12 wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:Odd thing to take someone to task for.

I was just watching Carson Wentz earlier today and recalled someone on *here saying that they would rather have Wentz over Russ and it was always such an absurd idea to me. Injuries aside, which season(s) do you feel Carson Wentz was objectively better than Russ?

None, but by your own words the guy said he "would" be better meaning in the future.

Judging from his rookie year the potential was there but with regression due to injuries & other factors, that ship has sailed.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:38 pm
  • Everyone always says that this young QB is better than Wilson...

First it was Kaep, then RG3, then Luck, then Newton, Wince, then Jackson, and now Mahomes...Wilson has been consistent since his rookie year. Wilson has been the best QB this decade besides Brady.
    rcaido
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:58 pm
  • Hockey Guy wrote:
    hgwellz12 wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:Odd thing to take someone to task for.

None, but by your own words the guy said he "would" be better meaning in the future.

Judging from his rookie year the potential was there but with regression due to injuries & other factors, that ship has sailed.

yeah, I guess I just never saw it.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:59 pm
  • rcaido wrote:Everyone always says that this young QB is better than Wilson...

First it was Kaep, then RG3, then Luck, then Newton, Wince, then Jackson, and now Mahomes...Wilson has been consistent since his rookie year. Wilson has been the best QB this decade besides Brady.

Chuuch.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:57 am
  • Take it for what it is. There's someone on here that said that Hass was better than Russ.
    There's also someone who said they would rather have Ryan Fitzpatrick than Russ.
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:34 am
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Take it for what it is. There's someone on here that said that Hass was better than Russ.
    There's also someone who said they would rather have Ryan Fitzpatrick than Russ.

Let us never forget these hot takes!
    Palmegranite
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:15 am
  • Wentz would have been hurt even greater behind a Seahawks NOLine. His accomplishments at NDSU probably amount to the greatest college career of all-time (at least at the FCS level). It was reasonable for the NFL to assume he had strong intangibles and adequate talent.
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:52 pm
  • Threedee wrote:Wentz would have been hurt even greater behind a Seahawks NOLine. His accomplishments at NDSU probably amount to the greatest college career of all-time (at least at the FCS level). It was reasonable for the NFL to assume he had strong intangibles and adequate talent.

I get that part--and I know this may sound silly--but, ONE thing I didn't see in Carson was the "I will kill you!"/ninja sniper assassin look. Russ has it. Peyton. Brady. Jordan. Tyson. Even Tiger's weirdo ass (Russ reminded me of Tiger when I first saw him off the field).

Anyhow, it's no biggie. I'll admit that I do get kinda salty about the Russ *disrespect.

*Criticisms ≠ Disrespect. Disrespect = Disrespect.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:53 pm
  • SoulfishHawk wrote:Take it for what it is. There's someone on here that said that Hass was better than Russ.

see, that Fitzpatrick $h!t is blatant DISRESPECT.
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:12 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information