NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 8

Fade

Reaction score
THE NFC WEST featuring two of the better teams in football. Along with two trainwrecks.

Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) LA RAMS (7-1)

The Rams added Von Miller. I think that is enough to put them back in the driver seat in the NFC as the team to beat.

(2) AZ CARDINALS (7-1)

JJ Watt out for the year, Murray hurt his ankle, and still has a strained bicep on his throwing arm. The little guy continues to get dinged up to the point it affects his performance. I'm dropping them to 2.

(3) SF 49ERS (3-4)

Jimmy G had himself a game, but is it enough to stave off Lance in the coming weeks? Jimmy Ward injured his quad.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (3-5)

Unfortunately, the Seahawks don't get to play Jacksonville every week, next up @ Green Bay. It was good to see them take a team out behind the woodshed for a change still, and am glad to know they haven't fall down to Lions/Jaguars status.

nutluck

Reaction score
Again pretty much agree, but I think you could debate the Rams and Cards at 1 and 2, I seem them currently as 1a and 1b honestly. Much the same with the 9er's and hawks as 3a and 3b, or maybe 4a and 4b.

With all that said I would personally rate them
Cards - they beat the rams still, yes injuries might be catching up to them though.
Rams - Miller might be a big addition or maybe not. I am a little concerned about the 2nd and 3rd draft class is getting thin
hawks - Just because they are playing with out Russel and are on par with the 9er's with Geno at QB
9er's - see above.