Aaron Rodgers has Covid.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, crazy, because only people who haven't been vaccinated can catch and spread the disease.

He'll be fine.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Does throw up at least a couple of interesting points as he’s not vaccinated;

Did the team know he wasn’t vaccinated? Morals aside, this is an issue for protocols in the building - there are rules for those who’ve been jabbed and rules for those who haven’t - he’s been following the wrong ones, secretly or not.

Are the other players in GB’s QB room vaccinated? With a higher risk of passing on the virus if he wasn’t jabbed, what happens if they all now test positive? Is that a silly thing to be worried about? Ask Denver how it can easily get out of hand.

You can spiral (arf) from there as to how team rules, risk/availability factors to other players etc., can can dragged into it.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
uncle fester":11jhezc7 said:
Does throw up at least a couple of interesting points as he’s not vaccinated;

Did the team know he wasn’t vaccinated? Morals aside, this is an issue for protocols in the building - there are rules for those who’ve been jabbed and rules for those who haven’t - he’s been following the wrong ones, secretly or not.

Are the other players in GB’s QB room vaccinated? With a higher risk of passing on the virus if he wasn’t jabbed, what happens if they all now test positive? Is that a silly thing to be worried about? Ask Denver how it can easily get out of hand.

You can spiral (arf) from there as to how team rules, risk/availability factors to other players etc., can can dragged into it.

There is no difference in transmissibility between vaxxed and unvaxxed, so the prevalence of vaxxed people in the QB room is a nonstarter. Let's just wish Aaron a speedy recovery rather than moralize from a shaky factual position.

uncle fester

Reaction score
I wasn’t moralising - I did actually say “morals aside” my post - I’m looking at the potential fallout.

I’m asking whether the team knew about it - a question of how strictly are they following protocols/guidance vs turning a blind eye to their star player - and are the other QBs now positive as a result - a question of Rodgers secrecy possibly being an issue if he’s been in the QB room once he’s been infected. Again, could be a real problem, as Denver found out last year.

OP
OP
H

harryjohnson

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":1qlvg9x5 said:
Yeah, crazy, because only people who haven't been vaccinated can catch and spread the disease.

He'll be fine.

We don't know that he will be fine. Hopefully he is. And even more so those innocents that he infected by being an inconsiderate lying POS.

He claimed he was "Immunized" Which was a crock.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Apparently Rodgers had petitioned the league to consider him vaccinated as he supposedly underwent an "alternate treatment" but his request was denied. There's also a question about Rodgers not following protocol by not wearing a mask while indoors:

Rodgers, 37, had an alternate treatment prior to the start of training camp, sources told ESPN, and he then petitioned the NFL for that treatment to allow him to be considered the same as someone who received one of the approved vaccinations. After a lengthy back-and-forth, the league ruled that Rodgers would not get the same consideration and would be considered unvaccinated.

Sources said Rodgers follows masking protocols while interacting with players and coaches inside the team's headquarters at Lambeau Field. However, Rodgers does not wear a mask while in the media auditorium during his weekly and postgame news conferences. The Packers have put other unvaccinated players on Zoom instead of at in-person media sessions.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/325 ... ource-says

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
harryjohnson":300zikg3 said:
SmokinHawk":300zikg3 said:

He'll be fine.

We don't know that he will be fine. Hopefully he is. And even more so those innocents that he infected by being an inconsiderate lying POS.

That's true. At his advanced age, he has a 0.005% chance of dying. Prayers for Aaron.

Elemas

Reaction score
No arguments here.

We all know that those who are unvaccinated either have underlying health issues or, are AFRAID of needles (they’ll never admit that though).

Any other wild-ass conspiracy theory is mute at this point.

But, let’s respect others rights to choose for themselves.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Apparently Rodgers had petitioned the league to consider him vaccinated as he supposedly underwent an "alternate treatment" but his request was denied. There's also a question about Rodgers not following protocol by not wearing a mask while indoors:

Rodgers, 37, had an alternate treatment prior to the start of training camp, sources told ESPN, and he then petitioned the NFL for that treatment to allow him to be considered the same as someone who received one of the approved vaccinations. After a lengthy back-and-forth, the league ruled that Rodgers would not get the same consideration and would be considered unvaccinated.

Sources said Rodgers follows masking protocols while interacting with players and coaches inside the team's headquarters at Lambeau Field. However, Rodgers does not wear a mask while in the media auditorium during his weekly and postgame news conferences. The Packers have put other unvaccinated players on Zoom instead of at in-person media sessions.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/325 ... ource-says

VA49er

Reaction score
GemCity":2a1c3y93 said:
No arguments here.

We all know that those who are unvaccinated either have underlying health issues or, are AFRAID of needles (they’ll never admit that though).

Any other wild-ass conspiracy theory is mute at this point.

But, let’s respect others rights to choose for themselves.

"Afraid of needles", bahaha!

hawker84

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":26y0hq26 said:
harryjohnson":26y0hq26 said:
SmokinHawk":26y0hq26 said:

He'll be fine.

That's true. At his advanced age, he has a 0.005% chance of dying. Prayers for Aaron.

If you look up quickly, you might catch the point flying over your head..

He or the team, or both lied about being vaccinated and broke league rules. There is potential consequences for that. Not only for him but for the organization. Which means fines and/or suspensions.

Personally I hope not. I want his douchebag a** on the field.

Threedee

Reaction score
Erin should have jumped at that Jeopardy gig when the idiot producer they hired had to suddenly step down. Now he's going to have to face the wrath of the Twitter and Tik Tok mobs, who will attempt to eat his brain.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Give him some horse paste on game day, he’ll be fine.

Hint: Better have multiple pairs of pants ready for when he literally craps himself.

VA49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":33xyoj8m said:

Hint: Better have multiple pairs of pants ready for when he literally craps himself.

I see you're still showing your ignorance on Ivermectin.

Keep it up, you'll get that merit badge from team blue any day now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
VA49er":1l6b12n5 said:
Sports Hernia":1l6b12n5 said:

Wrong.

Could be worse though, I could rely on a coked out pillow salesman for medical advice.

I think we found WA9’ers new account.

VA49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":20ma2h0k said:
VA49er":20ma2h0k said:
Sports Hernia":20ma2h0k said:

Wrong.

Could be worse though, I could rely on a coked out pillow salesman for medical advice.

I think we found WA9’ers new account.

You never did answer my question. I asked you what do you think members of congress and the senate along with the military, the VA are being treated with when they get covid?