Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Henry Ruggs III drove 156 mph 2 seconds before fatal crash

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13

• I hope they throw the book at this guy.
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

• He had a person in his car too. Then you find out he killed a woman and her dog, just a sad story for everyone involved.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• Some people really suck at drunk driving.
    SmokinHawk
    NET Veteran

• In their quest for big dollas, the NFL finally gave in to the siren song of Las Vegas, and organized crim--gambling. I meant gambling. And it is not working out well. But hey, profits above all else! USA! USA!
    AubHawk71
    NET Starter

• Mizak wrote:https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32543330/henry-ruggs-iii-drove-156-mph-seconds-fatal-car-crash-prosecutors-say

Also released by Raiders. Kiss your career goodbye.

He might be kissing more than just his football career goodbye. He'll likely get some jail time and may have a hard time putting his life back together once he gets out. But he's in a lot better shape than the gal in the car he torpedoed.
    RiverDog
    NET Veteran

• AubHawk71 wrote:In their quest for big dollas, the NFL finally gave in to the siren song of Las Vegas, and organized crim--gambling. I meant gambling. And it is not working out well. But hey, profits above all else! USA! USA!

Gambling on sports is legal in various states. How do you see it connected to this horrific, fatal incident?
    Somos doces
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:04 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information