Do Not Sell My Personal Information

49ers lost to AZ's practice squad today

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
49ers lost to AZ's practice squad today
Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:41 pm
  • Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom. Looks like Conner had a fantasy football field day against that stinky defense. Yikes. I heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• Our team is a joke. I've said it before, Shanahan is not a good coach. Every week the 49ers suffer from the same s--t. Slow starts, constant 3 and outs, turnovers, giving up 3rd and longs, penalties that kill our drives and extend the other teams drives. EVERY WEEK. It's a complete reflection of our coach.

This is the worst loss of Shanahan's time here. We're healthier than we were last year yet I feel like we're worst. Last year despite our injuries, we swept the Rams and knocked Arizona out of the playoffs. This year, we're losing the Arizona's high school equivalent.

It's not going to get better. We have holes everywhere and no first round picks for awhile.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• ArlosSpecial wrote: heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao

It was Dre Fitzpatrick, but yeah, Warner recovered a fumble, literally in his hands and he somehow lost it back to Arizona in the scuffle. It was that kind of game.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• Stud wrote:Our team is a joke. I've said it before, Shanahan is not a good coach. Every week the 49ers suffer from the same s--t. Slow starts, constant 3 and outs, turnovers, giving up 3rd and longs, penalties that kill our drives and extend the other teams drives. EVERY WEEK. It's a complete reflection of our coach.

This is the worst loss of Shanahan's time here. We're healthier than we were last year yet I feel like we're worst. Last year despite our injuries, we swept the Rams and knocked Arizona out of the playoffs. This year, we're losing the Arizona's high school equivalent.

It's not going to get better. We have holes everywhere and no first round picks for awhile.

Sounds way too familiar. Niners and Hawks seem to be two peas in a pod right now.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• ArlosSpecial wrote:Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom. Looks like Conner had a fantasy football field day against that stinky defense. Yikes. I heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao

Didn't we lose to Colt McCoy last year?
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

• Stud wrote:Our team is a joke. I've said it before, Shanahan is not a good coach. Every week the 49ers suffer from the same s--t. Slow starts, constant 3 and outs, turnovers, giving up 3rd and longs, penalties that kill our drives and extend the other teams drives. EVERY WEEK. It's a complete reflection of our coach.

We have our Fire Pete brigade, sounded like you have your own Fire Kyle equivalent?
    toffee
    NET Veteran

• Hockey Guy wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom. Looks like Conner had a fantasy football field day against that stinky defense. Yikes. I heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao

Yes. It was a warning sign. The signs and symptoms have been there for awhile. Some choose to see them, others choose to turn a blind-eye. It is what it is.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• Weirdest part of the game was that Garoppolo actually played well. One drive was extended for Arizona on one of the biggest BS personal foul calls I've ever seen (on Arik Armstead), but to be clear I'm not blaming the refs at all. Niners played like crap.

The moved the ball just fine but just kept turning the ball over. Cardinal just kept calling runs and screens and 49ers couldn't stop it to save their lives. Missed tackles all over the field, they'd routinely have a run plugged up at the LOS and then nobody would make the tackle and the RB would squeek out for 4 or 5 yards.

My biggest issue is they keep playing Norman and Kirkpatrick. They are done. Norman screwed them big time with another Personal Foul that was completely unnecessary and never saw the field again. Kirkpatrick was unable to jump to defend a deep ball a few weeks ago, and he's the one who got absolutely trucked.

It's true they have an older roster, but there are so many vets on the roster on like 1 year contracts that they keep playing over the rookies. The time for that is done. No more Norman. No more Kirkpatrick.

The REALLY missed Tartt and Ward today. The only week one starter in the secondary was Emmanuel Moseley.

There are no excuses mind you. This game was embarrassing. By all rights they should have won this game rather easily but they couldn't stop turning the ball over (particularly in the first half) and they uncharacteristically just kept missing tackles and letting guys get extra yards.

Niners are toast this year.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• Hockey Guy wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom. Looks like Conner had a fantasy football field day against that stinky defense. Yikes. I heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao

@Arlos

Awe, sounds like ssomeone just turned your chub limp.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie

• VA49er wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:

@Arlos

Awe, sounds like ssomeone just turned your chub limp.

Nah they won another division title last year so I still got a fat boner guy
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• Colt McCoy is better then a 1/3 of the leagues starters so no real surprise. Plus your not gonna win to many games going -3 in the turnover battle.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• Fade wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:

Yes. It was a warning sign. The signs and symptoms have been there for awhile. Some choose to see them, others choose to turn a blind-eye. It is what it is.

It's still an odd premise to use to make fun of another organization when it can be thrown right back in your face.
    Hockey Guy
    NET Veteran

• Yeah we get it we suck
    SF49r
    NET Veteran

• Hockey Guy wrote:
    Fade wrote:
    Hockey Guy wrote:

It's still an odd premise to use to make fun of another organization when it can be thrown right back in your face.

No it isn't. It's funny as all get out. Seattle went 12-4 still holmes. Take a seat guy :rumble:
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• Hockey Guy wrote:

Yeah but that was more the Giants D somehow shutting you guys down, not McCoy torching you like he did us (49ers) yesterday. What an embarrassment game for us.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• toffee wrote:
    Stud wrote:Our team is a joke. I've said it before, Shanahan is not a good coach. Every week the 49ers suffer from the same s--t. Slow starts, constant 3 and outs, turnovers, giving up 3rd and longs, penalties that kill our drives and extend the other teams drives. EVERY WEEK. It's a complete reflection of our coach.

We have our Fire Pete brigade, sounded like you have your own Fire Kyle equivalent?

We just have one thread on Shanahan, but if you want to be amused by our fanbase tired of Shanahan's crap, you can start here:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nine ... /page2436/
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• Hockey Guy wrote:

Yes.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Well, Russ is 16-4 against Santa Clara. And that's extra funny. Even if it has nothing to do with the thread. :irishdrinkers:
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Pro Bowler

• getnasty wrote:Colt McCoy is better then a 1/3 of the leagues starters so no real surprise. Plus your not gonna win to many games going -3 in the turnover battle.

I’m beginning to come around to this train of thought on him.
    2 years ago I would have laughed at this post, now? Nope.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
    taylorvon29
    NET Practice Squad

• taylorvon29 wrote:Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Talk about creating an account just to post this response. Weird
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• ArlosSpecial wrote:
    taylorvon29 wrote:Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Umm....didn't you just sign up in September. Hate to point out the obvious, but you just called the kettle black.
    VA49er
    NET Rookie

• VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:

Umm....didn't you just sign up in September. Hate to point out the obvious, but you just called the kettle black.

Take a seat guy. You've been humiliated in too many threads my guy :49ersmall: :rumble:
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• ArlosSpecial wrote:

That account was created in 2014, some 7 years back !
    DIRTYDOZENFAN
    NET Bench Warmer

• ArlosSpecial wrote:
    VA49er wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:

Take a seat guy. You've been humiliated in too many threads my guy :49ersmall: :rumble:

Bahaha! OK kettle
    VA49er
    NET Rookie

• DIRTYDOZENFAN wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:

That account was created in 2014, some 7 years back !

What about you and your 10 posts? LMAO
    YOU GOT YOUR FUDGE PACKED SON TAKE A SEAT :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :2thumbs: :rumble:

FUDGE PACKED!!!!!
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• This aged well
    Red006
    NET Bench Warmer

• wow imagine losing to colt mccoy
    SF49r
    NET Veteran

• This post didn't age too well as the 49ers are now 5-5 vs our 3-7.

And fairly, I think we are going to lose Dec. 1; SF started on a winning streak before they lost their starting QB and kicker back in October.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

• HAHAHAHAHA. This thread is awesome. Anyone think the TS will show his face again?
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• ArlosSpecial wrote:Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom.

Who knew he was correct though? Let's start the process already instead of dragging our feet week to week.
    MyrtleHawk
    NET Rookie

• MyrtleHawk wrote:
    ArlosSpecial wrote:Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom.

Who knew he was correct though? Let's start the process already instead of dragging our feet week to week.

I agree Myrtle.

As it stands, we're set to realistically win three more games: Bears, Texans and Lions. That's with doing nothing.
    SantaClaraHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:24 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information