49ers lost to AZ's practice squad today

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom. Looks like Conner had a fantasy football field day against that stinky defense. Yikes. I heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao

Stud

Reaction score
Our team is a joke. I've said it before, Shanahan is not a good coach. Every week the 49ers suffer from the same s--t. Slow starts, constant 3 and outs, turnovers, giving up 3rd and longs, penalties that kill our drives and extend the other teams drives. EVERY WEEK. It's a complete reflection of our coach.

This is the worst loss of Shanahan's time here. We're healthier than we were last year yet I feel like we're worst. Last year despite our injuries, we swept the Rams and knocked Arizona out of the playoffs. This year, we're losing the Arizona's high school equivalent.

It's not going to get better. We have holes everywhere and no first round picks for awhile.

Stud

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2toxsi2y said:
heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao

It was Dre Fitzpatrick, but yeah, Warner recovered a fumble, literally in his hands and he somehow lost it back to Arizona in the scuffle. It was that kind of game.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Stud":2q48z6jd said:
Our team is a joke. I've said it before, Shanahan is not a good coach. Every week the 49ers suffer from the same s--t. Slow starts, constant 3 and outs, turnovers, giving up 3rd and longs, penalties that kill our drives and extend the other teams drives. EVERY WEEK. It's a complete reflection of our coach.

This is the worst loss of Shanahan's time here. We're healthier than we were last year yet I feel like we're worst. Last year despite our injuries, we swept the Rams and knocked Arizona out of the playoffs. This year, we're losing the Arizona's high school equivalent.

It's not going to get better. We have holes everywhere and no first round picks for awhile.
Sounds way too familiar. Niners and Hawks seem to be two peas in a pod right now.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":dh34slp4 said:
Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom. Looks like Conner had a fantasy football field day against that stinky defense. Yikes. I heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao

Didn't we lose to Colt McCoy last year?

toffee

Reaction score
Stud":14lc9wyg said:

We have our Fire Pete brigade, sounded like you have your own Fire Kyle equivalent?

Fade

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":6z9r91z9 said:
ArlosSpecial":6z9r91z9 said:

Yes. It was a warning sign. The signs and symptoms have been there for awhile. Some choose to see them, others choose to turn a blind-eye. It is what it is.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Weirdest part of the game was that Garoppolo actually played well. One drive was extended for Arizona on one of the biggest BS personal foul calls I've ever seen (on Arik Armstead), but to be clear I'm not blaming the refs at all. Niners played like crap.

The moved the ball just fine but just kept turning the ball over. Cardinal just kept calling runs and screens and 49ers couldn't stop it to save their lives. Missed tackles all over the field, they'd routinely have a run plugged up at the LOS and then nobody would make the tackle and the RB would squeek out for 4 or 5 yards.

My biggest issue is they keep playing Norman and Kirkpatrick. They are done. Norman screwed them big time with another Personal Foul that was completely unnecessary and never saw the field again. Kirkpatrick was unable to jump to defend a deep ball a few weeks ago, and he's the one who got absolutely trucked.

It's true they have an older roster, but there are so many vets on the roster on like 1 year contracts that they keep playing over the rookies. The time for that is done. No more Norman. No more Kirkpatrick.

The REALLY missed Tartt and Ward today. The only week one starter in the secondary was Emmanuel Moseley.

There are no excuses mind you. This game was embarrassing. By all rights they should have won this game rather easily but they couldn't stop turning the ball over (particularly in the first half) and they uncharacteristically just kept missing tackles and letting guys get extra yards.

Niners are toast this year.

VA49er

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":11jmffij said:
ArlosSpecial":11jmffij said:

@Arlos

Awe, sounds like ssomeone just turned your chub limp.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
VA49er":1o2zb1kn said:
Hockey Guy":1o2zb1kn said:
ArlosSpecial":1o2zb1kn said:

@Arlos

Awe, sounds like ssomeone just turned your chub limp.
Nah they won another division title last year so I still got a fat boner guy

getnasty

Reaction score
Colt McCoy is better then a 1/3 of the leagues starters so no real surprise. Plus your not gonna win to many games going -3 in the turnover battle.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
Fade":1sblaxs9 said:
Hockey Guy":1sblaxs9 said:
ArlosSpecial":1sblaxs9 said:

Yes. It was a warning sign. The signs and symptoms have been there for awhile. Some choose to see them, others choose to turn a blind-eye. It is what it is.

It's still an odd premise to use to make fun of another organization when it can be thrown right back in your face.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1kyowre8 said:
Fade":1kyowre8 said:
Hockey Guy":1kyowre8 said:
ArlosSpecial":1kyowre8 said:

It's still an odd premise to use to make fun of another organization when it can be thrown right back in your face.
No it isn't. It's funny as all get out. Seattle went 12-4 still holmes. Take a seat guy :rumble:

Stud

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1hfrmixt said:
ArlosSpecial":1hfrmixt said:

Yeah but that was more the Giants D somehow shutting you guys down, not McCoy torching you like he did us (49ers) yesterday. What an embarrassment game for us.

Stud

Reaction score
toffee":sa2rlvy3 said:
Stud":sa2rlvy3 said:

We have our Fire Pete brigade, sounded like you have your own Fire Kyle equivalent?

We just have one thread on Shanahan, but if you want to be amused by our fanbase tired of Shanahan's crap, you can start here:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nine ... /page2436/

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hockey Guy":1zl3y0ht said:
ArlosSpecial":1zl3y0ht said:

Yes.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, Russ is 16-4 against Santa Clara. And that's extra funny. Even if it has nothing to do with the thread. :irishdrinkers:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
getnasty":2np8ks6f said:
Colt McCoy is better then a 1/3 of the leagues starters so no real surprise. Plus your not gonna win to many games going -3 in the turnover battle.
I’m beginning to come around to this train of thought on him.
2 years ago I would have laughed at this post, now? Nope.

taylorvon29

Reaction score
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk