Go Rams???

Mizak

Reaction score
If Niners win, they go to 4-5 while Seahawks record is 3-6. So yeah, go Rams?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Two interceptions already from Stafford, one of them a pick six.

I'm enjoying seeing the Rams start to come back down to earth. Either way, one of our division rivals loses tonight so I'm happy regardless of the outcome. And if I had any hope of us not being one and done in the playoffs if we even make it to the wild card, I'd hope the Rams would win, but I don't so I won't.

James in PA

Reaction score
Of the two, I dislike the Rams a lot more at the moment for multiple reasons, but mostly because they own us. And if the Niners hold on to win, the rock, paper, scissors thing will continue to hold true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Ramsey losing his temper on the sidelines. Ya love to see it.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Stafford is having a sub-par game, and it's late in the third quarter. Like worse than Russ' game.

Rams spent a lot of money on big name players, and tonight, they see zero return on their investment.

24-7 Niners.

Ha ha.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
The Rams have a case of the dropsies tonight and it appears contagious. Kupp and now Higbee.

Palmegranite":puobmny1 said:
Stafford is having a sub-par game, and it's late in the third quarter. Like worse than Russ' game.

Rams spent a lot of money on big name players, and tonight, they see zero return on their investment.

24-7 Niners.

Ha ha.

I'd love it even more if this was a playoff game, spending all that money and draft picks just to get a late draft pick next year...Oh wait, that's right - they don't have many.

Somos doces

Reaction score
SF taking this game should be seen as a win-win for Hawks fans: The all-in Rams get embarrassed while our favorite team's draft position potentially slides up.

Weadoption

Reaction score
Niners so jacked up tonight secondary almost got a bunghole pick.

James in PA

Reaction score
Why cant we EVER manhandle the Rams like this?! I'm envious.

Stud

Reaction score
So as a 49ers fan, we own the Rams, the Rams own the Seahawks and Seahawks own the 49ers. Makes sense.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Stud":283zccqu said:
So as a 49ers fan, we own the Rams, the Rams own the Seahawks and Seahawks own the 49ers. Makes sense.

NFC West circle of suck.

Stud

Reaction score
sdog1981":1t195mhc said:
Stud":1t195mhc said:

NFC West circle of suck.

I bet anything 49ers fans would give up anything to beat Seattle, Seattle fans would give up anything to be LA and LA would give up anything to be the 49ers.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Stud":2zldqoah said:

Well, you've heard the term "circle jerk." Note who's not included in your analysis (the cards).

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
James in PA":1alsnsdm said:
Why cant we EVER manhandle the Rams like this?! I'm envious.

You have to run the ball at their front over and over and over again. Make the pass rushers deal with linemen coming at them all night vs letting them go at the O-line. We don't or can't or both against them. Trying to be pass heavy against them without a stellar front is useless unless your QB is gonna get it out of his hand yesterday

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Niners fans probably ask the same thing about the Hawks. Hawks are 16-4 in the last 20 games vs. Santa Clara.

James in PA

Reaction score
Niners > Rams > Hawks > Niners

[emoji43]‍[emoji94]