49ers just dumpstered the rams 10-31???

Tokadub

Reaction score
WTF???????????????????????

I should of DVR'd this game I just assumed the Rams would destroy them. What the hell happened?

Are the Rams no longer good?

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well first impression about 23 minutes into the game is why can Jimmy G effortlessly throw on time in 1-2 seconds most plays whereas when we play the Rams every play is like a scramble disaster drill where we can't get the ball out on time?

Not just vs the Rams we can't get the ball out this fast vs anyone...

Even their running game looks way more decisive.

The 49ers play calling makes Shane Waldron look like a child so far this game.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Yeah that was a good win by San Fran. Rams are without a doubt one and done in the post season

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Rams have been crowned as Champs at mid-season by the media and many fans (including Hawks fans, which is strange)

They got absolutely DOMINATED last night by a 3 win team. I felt dirty enjoying a Niner win. But, it was pretty damn fun. All we heard about is the additions of ODB and Von Miller. And how Stafford was a Super Bowl QB.
The same Stafford who has never won a playoff game. Yes, I know he came from Detroit. But, he looked intimidated last night. I'm calling a 2nd round loss by the Rams. And I'm going to enjoy every second of it. Just because a team goes "all in" it doesn't guarantee squat. We have seen this in sports many times.
But on SEAHAWKS dot net, people will somehow make excuses for them :mrgreen:

RiverDog

Reaction score
Stafford has been playing horribly the past two games, doing his best Rex Grossman imitation by just aimlessly chucking the ball when he's under pressure. There's a reason why he's never won a playoff game, and it's not just because he's played for the Lions his entire career. He's not the sole reason for their woes, but he bears the most responsibility.

But they have time to correct it. I suspect if someone told them at the start of the season that they'd be 7-3 heading into their bye week that they'd take it. They are still the best balanced team in the conference and the Cards are having their troubles as well, having gotten hosed by the very pedestrian Panthers.

The whole league is hard to figure out this season. Every time you think you have a favorite, they go out and not only lose, they get waxed. The AFC is even whackier than the NFC, with just one team with less than 3 losses. How many times have you've seen that in Week 10?

James in PA

Reaction score
I disagree about the Rams being the best balanced team in the NFC. I think that honor goes to the Packers and its not even close. Although I think the Brady Bunch will flip the switch before its all said and done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiverDog

Reaction score
James in PA":2vna0iab said:
I disagree about the Rams being the best balanced team in the NFC. I think that honor goes to the Packers and its not even close. Although I think the Brady Bunch will flip the switch before its all said and done.

Not even close? The Rams are ranked 11th in total defense, 6th in total offense. The Packers are ranked 3rd in total defense, 20th in total offense.

Statistically the Bucs are the better balanced of the three, ranking 3rd in total offense, 9th in total defense.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/stats/team/_/v ... me/dir/asc

rlkats

Reaction score
I think having Woods out for the ACL is going to hurt more than the rams want to admit.

James in PA

Reaction score
RiverDog":35n11lq1 said:
James in PA":35n11lq1 said:

Not even close? The Rams are ranked 11th in total defense, 6th in total offense. The Packers are ranked 3rd in total defense, 20th in total offense.

Statistically the Bucs are the better balanced of the three, ranking 3rd in total offense, 9th in total defense.

That is what's scary about the Packers. They are not even clicking on all cylinders yet offensively and they can still beat you with defense. Plus, they can run the ball. There is no team other than the Brady Bunch that I can see beating them in the playoffs.

94Smith

Reaction score
You guys are all talking about what the Rams didn't do and not what the 49ers did. It was the first time since the NFC championship game in 2019 that the 49ers played a complete game. Garopollo was quick and decisive on 3rd downs and has actually looked pretty good the last three games. Deebo and Kittle were on fire catching the ball. The run game was mauling and they ran the ball 44 times with few TFLs.

The defense got tunovers, TURNOVERS hallelujeh! Which has been seroiously lacking all year. I think they had like 2 ints up until this game?

Defense bent but did not break.

Few PENALTIES, for once. Few drive killing holding calls and few key PI calls.

Now they need to keep this attitude and play up. We'll see

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Niners looked like the team they are very much capable of being. Look I don't like them at all, but that was an impressive performance. The Rams spend a LOT of time telling everyone how great they are, especially the players. Nice to see them get kicked in the teeth.

94Smith

Reaction score
It's frustrating to me as a fan because they have a lot of talented players, Kittle , deebo, Trent Williams, Juscyzk, Bosa, Warner, they just need to play better. Maybe it's coaching? Hopefully this kicks them in the ass.

94Smith

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":prkqwsgd said:
Health has obviously killed you guys too.

Maybe a couple of the games Jimmy and Kittle were out but overall not this year. They had zero excuses to lose last week against the Cardinals with Colt McCoy other than poor effort, poor execution and poor coaching.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
94Smith":3urdwksr said:
You guys are all talking about what the Rams didn't do and not what the 49ers did. It was the first time since the NFC championship game in 2019 that the 49ers played a complete game. Garopollo was quick and decisive on 3rd downs and has actually looked pretty good the last three games. Deebo and Kittle were on fire catching the ball. The run game was mauling and they ran the ball 44 times with few TFLs.

The defense got tunovers, TURNOVERS hallelujeh! Which has been seroiously lacking all year. I think they had like 2 ints up until this game?

Defense bent but did not break.

Few PENALTIES, for once. Few drive killing holding calls and few key PI calls.

Now they need to keep this attitude and play up. We'll see
Deebo is a freak. Jimmy played composed, with poise and managed a beautiful game and hit receivers in stride. Defensively I always thought they still had a stout D especially that front 4 and Warner at mlb. It isn't often that I praise the 49ers but an ass whooping like that over the Rams deserves exception. That was a fudge packing

RiverDog

Reaction score
James in PA":23im5sly said:
RiverDog":23im5sly said:
James in PA":23im5sly said:

That is what's scary about the Packers. They are not even clicking on all cylinders yet offensively and they can still beat you with defense. Plus, they can run the ball. There is no team other than the Brady Bunch that I can see beating them in the playoffs.

I agree, but they haven't shown it consistently, and last Sunday was a prime example.

This has been such a whacky season that I don't want to pronounce any team as not being able to beat a given favorite.

flv

Reaction score
The 49ers were preseason favourites and after a spell of injuries and lack-lustre performances they rediscovered their mojo. The Rams had have 2 years of low Draft capital and haemorrhaging talent to free agency. Their lack of depth is starting to show.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
flv":2ncwuby7 said:
The 49ers were preseason favourites and after a spell of injuries and lack-lustre performances they rediscovered their mojo. The Rams had have 2 years of low Draft capital and haemorrhaging talent to free agency. Their lack of depth is starting to show.
The 49ers weren't preseason anything. They still suck they just matchup well with LA. They'll turnaround and lose to the Jags by 40 and then everyone will forget about the LA game. A lot of parity in the league this year tho. There is equal amount of suckage to go around for many many teams guy lol

94Smith

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":c2x6ixdr said:
flv":c2x6ixdr said:
. They'll turnaround and lose to the Jags by 40 and then everyone will forget about the LA gamel

The way this year has gone would not surprise me if they lose to the Jags. Would be nice to see them at .500 again though

Stud

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":3cy3uqot said:
Yeah that was a good win by San Fran. Rams are without a doubt one and done in the post season

Well, unless they play Seattle. LOL!