Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 10

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics. Ex-Seahawks fall into NFL topics. LANGUAGE: PG-13
  • THE NFC WEST featuring two of the better teams in football. Along with two dysfunctional messes.

Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (8-2)

Kyler Murray should be coming back, along with Hopkins.

(2) LA RAMS (7-3)

Matt Stafford looked bad on National TV AGAIN.
    It's funny, the 49ers-Rams-Seahawks are like paper, rock, scissors. Some things never change.

(3) SF 49ERS (4-5)

Kyle whooped McVay's ass for the 5th straight time. If only he could inspire the same motivation against other opponents. And that is the big question going forward. If the 49ers could play like that every week the rest of the way they could make the playoffs. Something tells me they won't, but JAX is next and that should be another comfortable win.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (3-6)

Pete Peril & Rusty Wilson signed the divorce papers. We're just waiting for the season to be over to see who gets custody of the kids.
    Fade
    NET Veteran

• Regarding the paper rock scissors comment about the NFC west teams, 49ers also have been losing to the Cards consistently over the last few years, so maybe they are dynamite?
    94Smith
    NET Starter

• Fade wrote:THE NFC WEST featuring two of the better teams in football. Along with two dysfunctional messes.

Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (8-2)

Kyler Murray should be coming back, along with Hopkins.

(2) LA RAMS (7-3)

Matt Stafford looked bad on National TV AGAIN.
    It's funny, the 49ers-Rams-Seahawks are like paper, rock, scissors. Some things never change.

(3) SF 49ERS (4-5)

Kyle whooped McVay's ass for the 5th straight time. If only he could inspire the same motivation against other opponents. And that is the big question going forward. If the 49ers could play like that every week the rest of the way they could make the playoffs. Something tells me they won't, but JAX is next and that should be another comfortable win.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (3-6)

Pete Peril & Rusty Wilson signed the divorce papers. We're just waiting for the season to be over to see who gets custody of the kids.

Did they sign the divorce papers? Do we know if Jody Allen even cares? The Seahawks are on the edge of the Abyss and who knows what kind of owner they have.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

• Haha yeah without a doubt agreed with OP. Wilson wants out, many of us are sick of the poor play and high contract so yeah it’s certainly mutual. Now what I think and what Pete thinks will differ here he has delusional grandeur of him and Wilson being hoisted and carried off with a second Lombardi. Wilson has hammer time in his long wobbly middle finger and unfortunately it’s the same nerve that connects his head to the game. We need Wilson gone now while the gettin’s good this offseason
    ArlosSpecial
    NET Starter

• 94Smith wrote:Regarding the paper rock scissors comment about the NFC west teams, 49ers also have been losing to the Cards consistently over the last few years, so maybe they are dynamite?

All 3 teams always just end up splitting with the cardinals every year. The redheaded step child of the division
    SF49r
    NET Veteran

• SF49r wrote:
    94Smith wrote:Regarding the paper rock scissors comment about the NFC west teams, 49ers also have been losing to the Cards consistently over the last few years, so maybe they are dynamite?

All 3 teams always just end up splitting with the cardinals every year. The redheaded step child of the division

I don’t know about that. The Niners have been swept by AZ the past 5 of 7 seasons, with only 1 sweep by SF that same time span. AZ is pretty much Desert Seattle when it comes to facing SF, lol.
    ClutchDJ
    NET Rookie

• 94Smith wrote:Regarding the paper rock scissors comment about the NFC west teams, 49ers also have been losing to the Cards consistently over the last few years, so maybe they are dynamite?

Not really. 49ers are 3-2 against Arizona the last 5 games.

Against Seattle on the other hand, that is another story.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• ClutchDJ wrote:
    SF49r wrote:
    94Smith wrote:Regarding the paper rock scissors comment about the NFC west teams, 49ers also have been losing to the Cards consistently over the last few years, so maybe they are dynamite?

I don’t know about that. The Niners have been swept by AZ the past 5 of 7 seasons, with only 1 sweep by SF that same time span. AZ is pretty much Desert Seattle when it comes to facing SF, lol.

Nah, 3-2 the last 5 games against Arizona. Seattle is the only one that gives the 49ers real issues.
    Stud
    NET Practice Squad

• Stud wrote:
    ClutchDJ wrote:
    SF49r wrote:

Nah, 3-2 the last 5 games against Arizona. Seattle is the only one that gives the 49ers real issues.

Don’t you mean against SF?

2019 - W/W
    2020 - L/W
    2021 - L/L.

Shanahan is 3-7 against Arizona. They definitely have given him & SF real issues.
    ClutchDJ
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:47 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information