Patriots hottest team in NFL

Mizak

Reaction score
5 straight wins. Looks like Belichick needed a year to get Patriots back on track.

Fade

Reaction score
Belichick is not great in the draft, but he is the best coach in the league.

He hit on Mac Jones at least, so that can make up for the last few years of fairly poor drafting.

Win or lose though, I consistently come away impressed with Bill's gameplans, and how he effects the game as a coach.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Fade":1og3a2iw said:
Belichick is not great in the draft, but he is the best coach in the league.

He hit on Mac Jones at least, so that can make up for the last few years of fairly poor drafting.

Win or lose though, I consistently come away impressed with Bill's gameplans, and how he effects the game as a coach.
The thing that has always amazed me about Billicheck is his ability to adapt. Many coaches, even some of the greatest of all time define their philosophy earlier in their career and refuse to adapt to the situation. They eventually saunter on for years until they're relics of a time gone by. Or they'll clumsily pigeon hole players into their systems that have no business playing in said system.

Bilicheck is defined by his lack of a set philosophy. No two Patriots teams look alike. He won't hesitate to switch things even from a week to week basis. I've never seen a coach that is as willing to switch things up as he is. He definitely isn't the best drafter in the world but his ability to coach is second to none.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I think that's why he always looks so upset. No time for happiness when you're studying the nfl rulebook for what you can get away with, or studying different schemes/gameplans to switch things up.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
This is how we know there are no football gods.

One year? That's all we got was one measly year that the Patriots stunk? Now they're good again.

Brutal.

Stud

Reaction score
It's so ridiculous. 20 years of their s--t, and only one bad season in between and now they're back to dominating defensively and are probably the best team in the league again. Someone tell Belichick to retire and just go away. The Patriots last few super bowls suffered bad ratings for a reason. Nobody wants another dynasty repeat of them in such a short time.

So sick of the G-- D--- Patriots. I refuse to watch any of their games, even on primetime.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Stud":2gshwdz4 said:
It's so ridiculous. 20 years of their s--t, and only one bad season in between and now they're back to dominating defensively and are probably the best team in the league again. Someone tell Belichick to retire and just go away. The Patriots last few super bowls suffered bad ratings for a reason. Nobody wants another dynasty repeat of them in such a short time.

So sick of the G-- D--- Patriots. I refuse to watch any of their games, even on primetime.
I know and plus you thankfully passed on Mac J and went with Lil Mosey instead. Dodged a bullet.

Slick

Reaction score
I disagree, clearly just by having Jimmy G on the team the 49ers are the HOTTEST team in the NFL.

:179417:

Threedee

Reaction score
Dynasty would have ended seven years ago if Bevell hadn't handed them a ring. You can thank that colossal ****-up for the way things are now. Belichick should have to pay royalties to the mental midget.