NFC WEST RESULTS & RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 11

Fade

Reaction score
THE NFC WEST featuring three of the better teams in football. Along with one dysfunctional mess.

Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (9-2)

Colt McCoy morphed into HoFer Joe Montana and had a whale of a game. Or maybe Ken Norton and the Seahawks defense is just that bad. They were dog-walked up the field the entire game from the opening kickoff. They had no answers for Zach Ertz.

(2) LA RAMS (7-3)

Bye.

(3) SF 49ERS (5-5)

Father York showed up last week. Daddy came home, and gave Kyle and John a spanking. They are behaving much better now. But, seriously JAX is so terrible their is no way to evaluate if the 49ers are back from this game. They should make the playoffs if they can beat Minny.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (3-7)

Seahawks fans are like the teenage kids that know their parents hate each other and are getting a divorce, but they refuse to go through with it until they graduate highschool. Y'know, for the kids.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Fade":myz25n5e said:
THE NFC WEST featuring three of the better teams in football. Along with one dysfunctional mess.

Just a sentence or two write up will suffice. I'm not trying to do an entire scouting report or essay on this.

(1) AZ CARDINALS (9-2)

Colt McCoy morphed into HoFer Joe Montana and had a whale of a game. Or maybe Ken Norton and the Seahawks defense is just that bad. They were dog-walked up the field the entire game from the opening kickoff. They had no answers for Zach Ertz.

(2) LA RAMS (7-3)

Bye.

(3) SF 49ERS (5-5)

Father York showed up last week. Daddy came home, and gave Kyle and John a spanking. They are behaving much better now. But, seriously JAX is so terrible their is no way to evaluate if the 49ers are back from this game. They should make the playoffs if they can beat Minny.

(4) SEA SEAHAWKS (3-7)

Seahawks fans are like the teenage kids that know their parents hate each other and are getting a divorce, but they refuse to go through with it until they graduate highschool. Y'know, for the kids.

It was nice to see Niners get back in this thing, but I tend to agree with you that there is no way really to evaluate this team right now.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The entire league is impossible to evaluate right now. How can anyone explain a one win Texans team that had lost 8 games in a row beating the Titans, or the aforementioned Jags beating the Bills by holding them to 6 measly points, or the Broncos not only beating the Cowboys, but bitch slapping them on their home field?

The Niners are on a roll. Garapollo seems to have settled in to a groove winning 3 of their last 4 including a trouncing of the Rams, their defense is playing lights out, and they have a favorable schedule. IMO they'll get a wild card.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RiverDog":2r1hbtiu said:
The entire league is impossible to evaluate right now. How can anyone explain a one win Texans team that had lost 8 games in a row beating the Titans, or the aforementioned Jags beating the Bills by holding them to 6 measly points, or the Broncos not only beating the Cowboys, but b!@ch slapping them on their home field?

The Niners are on a roll. Garapollo seems to have settled in to a groove winning 3 of their last 4 including a trouncing of the Rams, their defense is playing lights out, and they have a favorable schedule. IMO they'll get a wild card.

They are also starting to get guys back from injury (Tartt, Jeff Wilson Jr, Dee Ford, Greenlaw). Aiyuk has really started to play well in recent weeks.

Signs are pointed up for a run….but I just can’t get over how horrible they looked vs the Cards with McCoy at QB.

Granted, both safeties (Ward and Tartt) were out, but that game really reset my expectations. Gonna take more than a few wins for me to write that one off as an anomaly.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Niner dudes, Aiyuk has sure been ON FIRE in the highlights I've seen. I've known he was a good draft pick, and Deebo has been a terrific player for years now, with his amazing running-back ability, but Aiyuk seems to be making just as many plays lately. Must be a healthy Jimmy G thing or something, the light went on somewhere.

Marvin49

Reaction score
olyfan63":1bt7y4k8 said:
Niner dudes, Aiyuk has sure been ON FIRE in the highlights I've seen. I've known he was a good draft pick, and Deebo has been a terrific player for years now, with his amazing running-back ability, but Aiyuk seems to be making just as many plays lately. Must be a healthy Jimmy G thing or something, the light went on somewhere.

He was kinda in the doghouse because his practice habits weren't where they should be early, but he had a talk with Shanahan and he's been really good the last month or so.