49ers are 5-5 their fans have them winning the super bowl

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
I mean with stellar wins over the Lons and Jags, they have their bags packed for LA. I asked a co-worker 49er fan what his expectations were this morning and he said super bowl baby LMFAO. It's gonna be hilarious when we sweep them again on one of our worst teams and down year since Mora Jr

NINEster

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":33vmy7wa said:
I mean with stellar wins over the Lons and Jags, they have their bags packed for LA. I asked a co-worker 49er fan what his expectations were this morning and he said super bowl baby LMFAO. It's gonna be hilarious when we sweep them again on one of our worst teams and down year since Mora Jr

All this based off of one fan?

I don't think the fanbase has those aspirations now. Maybe if they were a 7 or 8 win team maybe.....but I imagine the fanbase is largely optimistic about having a winning season and making a playoff berth.

I have no doubt in my mind that the Seahawks will make it a game, even if Wilson and Geno were unable to play.

It's what makes the Seahawks annoying. You can't convince me it's about "matchups".......it's beyond the Xs and Os. It's supernatural at this point.

94Smith

Reaction score
My gosh, the Seahawks season is blowing up in their (your) face and their future looks questionable yet you can't stop trash talking about the 49ers, who aren't even the main threat to the success of the Seahawks in the future. (see Rams and Cardinals)

49ers are not going to make the Superbowl and likely will not make the playoffs, but they are better than the Seahawks right now and have had more recent success than the Seahawks. The Seahawks franchise has been in a downward trend since Russels pick in the Superbowl

Pete is old and outdated and needs to be put out to pasture. Your defensive coordinator who is mediocre and offensive coordinator will go with him. This means a complete turnover of staff and probably half of your players because the new coaching staff will want "their guys"

Russel is still talented and I believe is struggling because of his injury, but he is a 30 million dollar question. Keep him and you don't have salary cap and picks or trade him and you have a new QB (rookie possibly) and picks.

Jamal Adams is talented but it was perhaps the worst trade in NFL history to trade that much capital for a SS who can not cover and is a glorified linebacker

And yes they may still beat the 49ers but I will liken it to when we were 6-10 three years ago and Nick Mullens pulled out a win against the Seahawks at home in Levis.. in the end who really cares?

More questions than answers Arlos. But yet you still trash talk... Seahawks look the worst they have looked in 10 years and yet you still trash talk. Seahawks have nothing left to play for and you can't even look forward to the draft!

Years of mismanagement poor coaching, poor drafts, bad trades covered up by the GIGANTIC bandaid of a hall of fame QB are catching up because your QB is getting older and is injured

chris98251

Reaction score
94Smith":2os9wntl said:
My gosh, the Seahawks season is blowing up in their (your) face and their future looks questionable yet you can't stop trash talking about the 49ers, who aren't even the main threat to the success of the Seahawks in the future. (see Rams and Cardinals)

49ers are not going to make the Superbowl and likely will not make the playoffs, but they are better than the Seahawks right now and have had more recent success than the Seahawks. The Seahawks franchise has been in a downward trend since Russels pick in the Superbowl

Pete is old and outdated and needs to be put out to pasture. Your defensive coordinator who is mediocre and offensive coordinator will go with him. This means a complete turnover of staff and probably half of your players because the new coaching staff will want "their guys"

Russel is still talented and I believe is struggling because of his injury, but he is a 30 million dollar question. Keep him and you don't have salary cap and picks or trade him and you have a new QB (rookie possibly) and picks.

Jamal Adams is talented but it was perhaps the worst trade in NFL history to trade that much capital for a SS who can not cover and is a glorified linebacker

And yes they may still beat the 49ers but I will liken it to when we were 6-10 three years ago and Nick Mullens pulled out a win against the Seahawks at home in Levis.. in the end who really cares?

More questions than answers Arlos. But yet you still trash talk... Seahawks look the worst they have looked in 10 years and yet you still trash talk. Seahawks have nothing left to play for and you can't even look forward to the draft!

Years of mismanagement poor coaching, poor drafts, bad trades covered up by the GIGANTIC bandaid of a hall of fame QB are catching up because your QB is getting older and is injured

Ouch, that is going to leave a mark.

What you say is true, we have been running on fumes and getting away with it for a few years, the decline did start after 49, the mentality first and buy in of the players, Coaches are not held to the same standards jumped out at them. The turnover started and we were able to survive looking pretty good by the end of seasons but many of us could see the erosion and admitted it was there.

This season there is no done with mirrors to be had, we need a complete restructure and culture change.

Red006

Reaction score
Also ArlosSpecial..

"Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom. Looks like Conner had a fantasy football field day against that stinky defense. Yikes. I heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao"

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
94Smith":3f1jh2i7 said:

Yeah, I agree. The last SF-SEA victory had everything to do with the placekicker and QB1's injury exits. Before that, they were set on a route.

As to the 49er fans, you could have had bird in the hand with Jones. But instead you got Lance. Time will tell if he's a Rosen or something better, but the more time you have to spend nurturing him just because he was a first rounder will hurt your team's prospects. Personally, I think they got themselves a Jordan Love here, but they can't admit it.

The most entertaining game for us both is the upcoming vs. SF at Lumen. Think of it as the Big Game, which has mattered little in the scope of things for a while, as both teams end up out of the bowl.

94Smith

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3spm1u3c said:
94Smith":3spm1u3c said:

Personally, I think they got themselves a Jordan Love here, but they can't admit it.

Could be. I don't remember a first round QB coming out that was as raw and inexperienced as Lance? I mean Wentz played for the same FCS team but had several seasons. Worst case scenario is they roll with a Garoppolo again for another year with no first rounder. Maybe he would restructure? Garoppolo has quietly put together 4 really good games and is playing good football right now

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
94Smith":rtsyt6sr said:
SantaClaraHawk":rtsyt6sr said:
94Smith":rtsyt6sr said:

Personally, I think they got themselves a Jordan Love here, but they can't admit it.

Could be. I don't remember a first round QB coming out that was as raw and inexperienced as Lance? I mean Wentz played for the same FCS team but had several seasons. Worst case scenario is they roll with a Garoppolo again for another year with no first rounder. Maybe he would restructure? Garoppolo has quietly put together 4 really good games and is playing good football right now

Your issue with JG isn't that he's not that skilled (he is, and far over CK). It's that he couldn't stay on the field consistently even as a young person, meaning that with ever season, your odds that there will be another 2019 get smaller.

Let's say you guys are the squeaker 7th wc game with Jimmy G. If that happens, you could be in the position of AR and Love.

Stud

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":e83gfjwa said:
94Smith":e83gfjwa said:

Yeah, I agree. The last SF-SEA victory had everything to do with the placekicker and QB1's injury exits. Before that, they were set on a route.

As to the 49er fans, you could have had bird in the hand with Jones. But instead you got Lance. Time will tell if he's a Rosen or something better, but the more time you have to spend nurturing him just because he was a first rounder will hurt your team's prospects. Personally, I think they got themselves a Jordan Love here, but they can't admit it.

The most entertaining game for us both is the upcoming vs. SF at Lumen. Think of it as the Big Game, which has mattered little in the scope of things for a while, as both teams end up out of the bowl.

Uhm, Mac Jones has 10 total turnovers in 11 games. Lets not act like he's setting the world on fire. If not for the Patriots D, they would've lost at least 2 games during their 5 game win streak. Mac Jones is just above game manager. They winning in spite of him, not because of him. He's not losing them games either.

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Stud":393w80mb said:
SantaClaraHawk":393w80mb said:
94Smith":393w80mb said:

Uhm, Mac Jones has 10 total turnovers in 11 games. Lets not act like he's setting the world on fire. If not for the Patriots D, they would've lost at least 2 games during their 5 game win streak. Mac Jones is just above game manager. They winning in spite of him, not because of him. He's not losing them games either.
Uhm. Mac Jones has more talent in his pinky than Jimmy G has in his whole goofy game. I don't care if Jimmy has a good rating he can't throw outside the hashmarks. He's Dr short slant lol

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Red006":14i2t3ja said:
Also ArlosSpecial..

"Any time you get your fudge packed by Colt McCoy you have to take a real hard look at your entire organization from the top to the bottom. Looks like Conner had a fantasy football field day against that stinky defense. Yikes. I heard Warner got trucked dafuq over lmao"
I agree with OP it's a very intelligent statement. For us to continue with the same regime would be a practice in futility. We want change but we don't know where Jody stands with all of this. She cleaned house a little with the Portland Trailblazers so we'll see what happens this offseason with the Hawks. Change is imminent

Marvin49

Reaction score
LOL.

Best thing I ever did on this site was block Arlos. I only know what he said because of the replies.

Talking trash is all he's got. Just a troll. Don't feed him.

As for 49ers...

...it does seem like they've gotten back on track but it isn't lost on me that they beat the Rams, with whom Shanahan seems to be a big mismatch problem for McVay and then the lowly Jags.

Its nice that they climbed back into the race and have something to play for but it is hardly the opinion of the lions share of the fanbase that they think the Niners are SB bound.

As for the Seahawks...I'm not one to talk sh*t. It does look like a difficult road ahead for them. Looks like the ominous "rebuild" is in their future. Ya never know though. When you have a QB things can change in a hurry. Make a few good picks and sign some low price, big boom free agents and you are back in it.

Ya just never know what might happen.

It does feel like its run its course with Pete in Seattle tho. It happens to all teams eventually.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'm off to Vegas now to post my bet on Niners for the Lombardi. Haven't decided on the amount yet. Maybe see one less Vegas show and put the price of 2 tickets towards that bet.

The difference between the Hawks and Niners right now is that the Niners have a decent shot to win against any opponent they line up against. With the Hawks, sadly, the question is not "who do they play this week" but "who do the Hawks lose to this week?"

OP
OP
H

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
olyfan63":1j8pcxb5 said:
I'm off to Vegas now to post my bet on Niners for the Lombardi. Haven't decided on the amount yet. Maybe see one less Vegas show and put the price of 2 tickets towards that bet.

The difference between the Hawks and Niners right now is that the Niners have a decent shot to win against any opponent they line up against. With the Hawks, sadly, the question is not "who do they play this week" but "who do the Hawks lose to this week?"
Only you got your ass kicked by said Seahawks so take a seat dummy. Boy you stepped right into that one ☝️

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
ArlosSpecial":blwg21cl said:
olyfan63":blwg21cl said:

Only you got your ass kicked by said Seahawks so take a seat dummy. Boy you stepped right into that one ☝️

Take a look at his username and avatar, homie. :?

rlkats

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":mjlbr7fv said:

Um ok, you based your whole post on one person? Well, that sounds very much like a trolling delusional wack job. Do the world a favor and crawl back under your hole, you are giving your fellow hawk fans a bad name.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3a6yd4od said:
ArlosSpecial":3a6yd4od said:
olyfan63":3a6yd4od said:

Knowing things isn't his strong suit.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Marvin49":o93fa77t said:
hgwellz12":o93fa77t said:
ArlosSpecial":o93fa77t said:
olyfan63":o93fa77t said:

I see why a number of people mentioned blocking this Arlos clown. My Hawks just lost to the Football Team and Taylor Heinicke, and once again were on the wrong side of TOP by a 2-1 margin.

That Vegas bet on the Niners is looking better every day. Except Jimmy G, is the G for "Glass"? If he can't stay healthy, I might have to place that bet on Mac Jones and the Patriots instead. Jimmy G has been looking really good lately but if he goes down I don't think Lantz is ready to pick up the slack.

Who are the real Niners? The ones the Seahawks bulldozed a few weeks ago, or the team that bulldozed the Rams and seem to be on a hot streak? They are 6-5 now and playing well enough they could easily finish with 10 wins and maybe even have a home playoff game.

Marvin49

Reaction score
olyfan63":3hlrmfuk said:
Marvin49":3hlrmfuk said:
hgwellz12":3hlrmfuk said:
ArlosSpecial":3hlrmfuk said:

I see why a number of people mentioned blocking this Arlos clown. My Hawks just lost to the Football Team and Taylor Heinicke, and once again were on the wrong side of TOP by a 2-1 margin.

That Vegas bet on the Niners is looking better every day. Except Jimmy G, is the G for "Glass"? If he can't stay healthy, I might have to place that bet on Mac Jones and the Patriots instead. Jimmy G has been looking really good lately but if he goes down I don't think Lantz is ready to pick up the slack.

Who are the real Niners? The ones the Seahawks bulldozed a few weeks ago, or the team that bulldozed the Rams and seem to be on a hot streak? They are 6-5 now and playing well enough they could easily finish with 10 wins and maybe even have a home playoff game.

I'd say neither.

Not sure I'd say the Seahawks bulldozed the 49ers. 49ers were playing very well before Jimmy got hurt, and then Lance clearly wasn't ready. They couldn't really move the ball after that till late in effectively garbage time.

As for the Rams, the 49ers are just a really bad matchup problem for McVay. It was nice to see, but I wasn't shocked by it.

I think they are getting their legs under them but I don't really think they are as bad or as good as the last several weeks.

I could absolutely see them losing to the Seahawks this weekend.