#1 Titans vs #2 Patriots

Mizak

Reaction score
Titans without Derrick Henry, Julio Jones, and AJ Brown. Patriots just scored.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
I stand to be corrected on Belchick he took NE and brought them back to contention in one year with a rookie QB WOW.

chris98251

Reaction score
onepicknick1":4gkh1qot said:
I stand to be corrected on Belchick he took NE and brought them back to contention in one year with a rookie QB WOW.

Thats impossible.

You don't find a franchise QB not in the top ten picks let alone after your previous Franchise QB leaves, it takes 40 years or so.

You can't rebuild a team in one year it takes 5 or 6 if you're lucky.

Belichick is the same age as Pete, the game passed him by obviously due to his age.

You can't rebuild without high draft picks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I think it's safe to put all that talk about Bill B. not winning w/out Brady to bed. He didn't just stop being a great coach. That team is SO well coached. Must be nice.

Stud

Reaction score
Are we seriously going to have to put up with another God ---- Patriots dynasty? Good grief. The 2021 Patriots are literally a replica of the 2001 team. A fantastic D with a decent QB that won't set the world on fire but manages well with a good offensive line and run game.

I'm so sick of the Patriots.

getnasty

Reaction score
Stud":ndas3q3o said:
Are we seriously going to have to put up with another God ---- Patriots dynasty? Good grief. The 2021 Patriots are literally a replica of the 2001 team. A fantastic D with a decent QB that won't set the world on fire but manages well with a good offensive line and run game.

Almost sounds like the 2013 Seahawks. When your not paying a QB it's a lot easier to have some nice peices around him.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Put a fork in the Titans.

No way they can be a contender without AJ Brown and Derrick Henry. Tannehill is a game manager, he doesn't have the skill to put a team on his back without it's best two offensive players.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Tons of football left. I would never count that team out. They have come up with some impressive playoff wins.
And yet another team that is coached very well. Not so much here in Seattle.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":h162s4z2 said:
Tons of football left. I would never count that team out. They have come up with some impressive playoff wins.
And yet another team that is coached very well. Not so much here in Seattle.

IMO the Titans record was over inflated even before these players went down, the AFC South was awful for the first half of the season.

But with the Colts playing much better and the rest of the AFC shaking out with some good teams emerging? The Titans look like a one and done playoff team right now, even if they win their division.

olyfan63

Reaction score
getnasty":2sialept said:
Stud":2sialept said:

Almost sounds like the 2013 Seahawks. When your not paying a QB it's a lot easier to have some nice peices around him.
Read my mind. With a rookie contract QB, the salary cap money is there to bring in a handful of significant talent upgrades. That approach got us 2 SB appearances.

I think the Cards still have Kyler Murray on his rookie contract, so look out for them making a deep playoff run when he returns to health.