Packers decisions

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
No love for the Rams but its obscene the decision the Packers get in their favour. Its genuinely making me question if I want to watch NFL anymore, its so clearly utter incompetence / blatant steering.

cymatica

Reaction score
Either the games are steered for various reasons, the officiating is bad on purpose for various reasons, or the refs are completely incompetent. I find it hard to believe it's just human error or incompetence when the NFL has more than enough time and money to invest in at least decent officiating with the occasional mistake. I also don't buy the excuse that there are too many rules, because they frequently get the most basic penalties wrong and call them one sided.

Right now, the NFL is just an addiction I'm trying to kick. At least when I smoked and drank it would calm me down. This addiction has the opposite effect

JPatera76

Reaction score
I mean what I hated about the game?? Aaron Donald throws his tantrum grabs a a dude face mask clear as day and after the play.. and on another play the he chokes a dude lol and not ejected…

NFL cares more about those taunting penalties than some dude who’s taking shit to far. He should’ve been tossed when he was choking that linemen.. RIGHT INFRONT OF THE REF

https://twitter.com/jo__11/status/14651 ... 95876?s=21

James in PA

Reaction score
JPatera76":1at8d6al said:
I mean what I hated about the game?? Aaron Donald throws his tantrum grabs a a dude face mask clear as day and after the play.. and on another play the he chokes a dude lol and not ejected…

NFL cares more about those taunting penalties than some dude who’s taking $h!t to far. He should’ve been tossed when he was choking that linemen.. RIGHT INFRONT OF THE REF

Aaron Suh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But wait, I thought the Rams were Super Bowl bound? Sure sounded like it on here. Why even play the games? They added the Great Von Miller and ODB, and are "all in"

Since adding Von Miller they are 0-3
They are 0-2 since adding ODB

Hype and assumptions don't win games. And we are seeing the same Stafford as always. Choking in a big game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
JPatera76":18ovr8xb said:

NFL cares more about those taunting penalties than some dude who’s taking $h!t to far. He should’ve been tossed when he was choking that linemen.. RIGHT INFRONT OF THE REF

FINISH HIM!!!!