Rams

James in PA

Reaction score
Yet another highly overrated "dream team." Matt Stafford leading a team to the promised land? Give me a break. But it's ok -- I'm sure they'll go out this offseason and trade for Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams, Derrick Henry, and TJ Watt ... and miraculously fit them all under the cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marvin49

Reaction score
James in PA":snaipuf1 said:
Yet another highly overrated "dream team." Matt Stafford leading a team to the promised land? Give me a break. But it's ok -- I'm sure they'll go out this offseason and trade for Aaron Rodgers, Davante Adams, Derrick Henry, and TJ Watt ... and miraculously fit them all under the cap.

Don't look now....after Rams lose three in a row and Niners win 3 in a row, 49ers are only a game behind them in the Wild card race.

xray

Reaction score
James in PA":p87teyif said:

Those dream teams usually mean .... ooops . The Rams may pay dearly for their decisions . IMO

olyfan63

Reaction score
The Rams have enough talent on their roster to turn it around and go on a winning streak. Consider that Stafford and McVay might still be getting used to each other. If/when the light truly goes on for Stafford in McVay's offense, look out.

RedAlice

Reaction score
obviously, I don't post here much anymore.

But, when I first started back in the day when the Hawks were fire and the Rams sucked, I always made a point to post after games when we lost.

All I really want to say about the Rams right now is how much pleasure they have given me this season.

I went to the Bucs game. Was my first time seeing the new stadium. WOW. just that. WOW. Had seats close to the field behind the end zone Brady practiced in, so watched that confident boy throw the ball around.

Seeing Rams beat Brady was just: FUN.

Then, went to NY to see the Giants game. Even more FUN.

Rams are losing a bit, but holy hell this has been a fun season. We will see what happens next.

Anyway, cheers to you all!

RedAlice

Reaction score
Marvin49":t2e5o9r2 said:
James in PA":t2e5o9r2 said:

Don't look now....after Rams lose three in a row and Niners win 3 in a row, 49ers are only a game behind them in the Wild card race.

True.

:irishdrinkers:

RedAlice

Reaction score
and since this is a RAMS thread.

Don't forget, American Underdog comes out on Xmas day. I'm so excited.

https://youtu.be/_6rn-6lKBJ8

What will Wilson's movie be someday? Like Warner to the Rams, he is the QB who got you all ONE title.

flv

Reaction score
The Rams salary cap has been funnelled into top end starters and the team has lost a lot of depth to free agency. The team was built to start the season hot and hope for good luck with injuries. The Rams have been unbelievably lucky with injuries over the last 3+ seasons. That luck ended this season. The Rams are about average in terms of NFL injuries and losses but certain positions have been hit hard. The #7 and #8 WR are getting playing time, the #5 TE is getting playing time, and the #7 RB is on the bench. It is what it is.

The 49ers have had worse injury seasons over the last few years which is why they haven't had good results with a talented roster. They deserve a bit of good fortune and maybe they'll get in the 2nd half of this season.

This is a Seahawks forum so you guys get to take your mind off your own problems with threads like these. :irishdrinkers:

Threedee

Reaction score
James in PA":3nj4nx2o said:

I think the working theory was that Stafford's ceiling and true potential were still unknown because he played for the Lions. It's not looking good right now, though. Still probably an upgrade over Goff, though?

olyfan63

Reaction score
RedAlice":1z9ilpl6 said:

What will Wilson's movie be someday? Like Warner to the Rams, he is the QB who got you all ONE title.

I'm sure they had to dial back the Kurt Warner story for the movie to make it believable. The reality was too fairy-tale-ish, too Cinderella-ish, for the movies. What an amazing story it was! I still can't believe the Patriots won that 2nd Super Bowl; the Rams were the better team, but that's the game sometimes.

No idea what the Russell Wilson movie will be. Maybe, "Coulda been a dynasty"? Russell still potentially has a few years left to force a rewrite of the script. Russell screwed the storybook by throwing the goal-line pick in SB49. If he completes that and the Seahawks win... totally different conversation.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":y56fi123 said:

In reality it should have been two..The Patriots cheated for that one.
I always liked Warner..The guy just zipped it out to where the D allowed just like Brady
has been doing for some time.
A movie on Russ? :pukeface:

olyfan63

Reaction score
IndyHawk":3iqp5i4k said:
A movie on Russ? :pukeface:

So if I heard you right, the working title you're suggesting, is something like: "Russell Wilson, a Date with SB Greatness -- GHOSTED!"

Not that this has anything to do with the Rams or Warner, other than Warner had two heartbreaking last-second SB losses.

RedAlice

Reaction score
xray":vcgd386g said:
James in PA":vcgd386g said:

Those dream teams usually mean .... ooops . The Rams may pay dearly for their decisions . IMO

I don't see the Rams as a "Dream Team."

I see a front office working their ass off to make their team better when they can.

Shouldn't all FO's be doing that?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Also American Underdog should be titled: Mrs. Brenda Warner - Look What I Did

Annoying.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":urqaozhk said:
Also American Underdog should be titled: Mrs. Brenda Warner - Look What I Did

Annoying.

Title would have been different, Goodwill to Gucci.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":286dmeuq said:
James in PA":286dmeuq said:

Most 9er fans want the 9ers to match up with the Rams in playoffs rather than have to face Tampa or even Indy.

9er4life

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":10qjfykn said:
Marvin49":10qjfykn said:
James in PA":10qjfykn said:

Most 9er fans want the 9ers to match up with the Rams in playoffs rather than have to face Tampa or even Indy.

Bullshit. Rather go straight to the top, either your team has what it takes or it doesn't.

You sure speak for 9er fans a lot. Just because you live in the bay doesn't make you a 9er fan spokes person.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
9er4life":1af0opln said:
SantaClaraHawk":1af0opln said:
Marvin49":1af0opln said:
James in PA":1af0opln said:

$h!t. Rather go straight to the top, either your team has what it takes or it doesn't.

You sure speak for 9er fans a lot. Just because you live in the bay doesn't make you a 9er fan spokes person.
It doesn't take a spokesman to know the matchup does in fact give the 49ers an edge if even psychologically. Rams have a nice secondary the problem is Jimmy can't throw it past 10 yards so they do a bunch of screens and slants to Deebo and Kittle that take advantage of a blitzing Donald. Every team the 49ers play Jimmy is in fact the lesser quarterback. Look at Baker Mayfield at least his interceptions are downfield and has better air yards. Jimmy stinks like shit to be blunt and to the point.

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":2xcyd5x7 said:
9er4life":2xcyd5x7 said:
SantaClaraHawk":2xcyd5x7 said:
Marvin49":2xcyd5x7 said:

$h!t. Rather go straight to the top, either your team has what it takes or it doesn't.

It doesn't take a spokesman to know the matchup does in fact give the 49ers an edge if even psychologically. Rams have a nice secondary the problem is Jimmy can't throw it past 10 yards so they do a bunch of screens and slants to Deebo and Kittle that take advantage of a blitzing Donald. Every team the 49ers play Jimmy is in fact the lesser quarterback. Look at Baker Mayfield at least his interceptions are downfield and has better air yards. Jimmy stinks like $h!t to be blunt and to the point.