Gratz Seahawks Fans…

Marvin49

Reaction score
A lot I can say about injuries, self destruction, and turnovers, but reality is that both teams can make those claims.

I dunno what it is about Seattle. Crazy sh*t always happens and much more often than not Seattle somehow ends up on top. Drives me crazy. Gratz guys on the win.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I figured whichever team won the turnover battle would win the game. Pretty much how it went down. I recall 3 turnovers for SF, 2 turnovers for Seattle. Did I miss any? Exciting game, best showing for Russell Wilson in a while.

After George Kittle, Gerald Everett was the Niners best weapon today, lol.

P.S. Niners, go beat the Rams again! You've got their number for whatever reason.

chris98251

Reaction score
Thanks guys, it was a non-typical NFL game for sure but typical for the match ups we see against us in the 49ers match up, always something to talk about for weeks afterwards. Yes, we seem to get the right side of the coin up against you guys, The Rams however seem to get that when we play them.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
olyfan63":3rrhy5t4 said:
I figured whichever team won the turnover battle would win the game. Pretty much how it went down. I recall 3 turnovers for SF, 2 turnovers for Seattle. Did I miss any? Exciting game, best showing for Russell Wilson in a while.

P.S. Niners, go beat the Rams again! You've got their number for whatever reason.

Seahawks had 3 turnovers, all by Everett although Wilson will be credited for one of them in the stats.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JustTheTip":3psbr0tm said:
olyfan63":3psbr0tm said:

Seahawks had 3 turnovers, all by Everett although Wilson will be credited for one of them in the stats.
Yeah, that killed Russ’ stat line. Should have been 0 picks and another TD.

94Smith

Reaction score
I was at the game with my daughter . ( her first game) Lots of niners fans there, way more than I ever remember. But that’s what happens when your team is losing. Unfortunately we have seen that lots at Levi’s over the last decade . Hawks fans that weee there were bringing the noise

Jimmy was Jimmy leading some good drives and then having some bone headed ints over the middle. I thought the seattle defense played great. Russ looked like he was starting to hit his stride . I really think his finger through off his season and he had some nice deep passes. Seattle defense was great against the run. 49ers missing Deebo in that area .

The game was crazy with turnovers on the goal line twice by the Seahawks and red zone turnovers by the niners. The punt fake was a great call by Pete .

Some of the refs calls were questionable but that happens. Teams need to not be in the position to let the refs be a factor

Hoping the niners hold on to there playoff spot, but expecting a first or second round exit if they do.

Lots of transitions coming up for both the 49ers and Seahawks this off season . 49ers will be transitioning to Lance and hopefully shoring up their secondary. Seahawks will be considering moving away from Pete and figuring out if Wilson is long term. I think you guys need to keep Wilson. He still has it it’s just the injury this season and I think you will see that over the next few weeks .

Seahawks need to get a running game or at least some durable running backs and a scheme / o line that can move the ball

Enjoy the win!

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2rdjn0vz said:
rlkats":2rdjn0vz said:
Yup Gratz.
Thanks Kats. As always you’re one of the classy ones.

That was a hard game to watch. Both teams looked bad. The better team won. Seriously congrats.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
My buddy called me and I think it was Congrats.....Could have been a few other words...dont recall. But he did say something that made sense. I think.

Honestly. I told him to bag this game in the Win column. And he tried. But then WTF happens and yanno. I felt bad for him too. He is a good friend. He dont deserve the loss...but he is still a good friend.

I hope our friendship goes on for a few more years. at least.

We will go fishing and I hopefully dont get thrown in the lake. LOL

You Fans of the NIners are very awesome.