RIP Demaryius Thomas

rlkats

Reaction score
Condolences to his family and friends. Much to young.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
So incredibly sad. There's no cause of death released. Hopefully this means he did not come to his end by his own hand, and hopefully it's not as a result of CTE.

olyfan63

Reaction score
A special play.
[youtube]I9a8WJK-RzY[/youtube]

olyfan63

Reaction score
mistaowen":2ly1x5xd said:
Team Slapaho":2ly1x5xd said:
Wonder if it will be ruled a heart attack. Seems to be a lot of those suspicious heart attacks going on in the sports world, here in the USA and over in Europe, but it’s just a coincidence is all, can’t be related to the vaccine jabs.

Can we clean garbage like this up? Brand new no name poster pushing antivax nonsense on a very sad story. Local news saying its from complications due to car accident.
Couldn't be related. Has to be from that auto accident. Unverified reports are saying that accident was several years ago. People die early from lingering effects of auto accidents all the time. Probably caused by playing in the NFL for several years after that accident, overtaxed his body.

So, does anybody have actual credible info about when the auto accident was, or are people just eager to embrace any non-vax-related explanation of death?

I remember when NBA Boston Celtics draft pick Len Bias died suddenly (cocaine overdose) in the 80s and it was big, major media news for days, weeks. Absent an autopsy report or other credible info, the cause of Thomas' death is all just guesswork. It's not NORMAL for young professional athletes to DIE out of the blue with no proximate cause. Some reports are listing the number of athletes who have collapsed and/or died since Jan. 2021 as about 300, and the majority of the incidents involve people in their teens, 20s, and 30s.

We should be interested in finding out the truth, even if it's not what we want to hear. Recreational drug OD? Prescription drug interaction? Vax-linked? Unvaxxed Covid death? Genetic time bomb heart condition that runs in his family? Inquiring minds want to know.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
olyfan63":1y6pfllo said:
mistaowen":1y6pfllo said:
Team Slapaho":1y6pfllo said:
Wonder if it will be ruled a heart attack. Seems to be a lot of those suspicious heart attacks going on in the sports world, here in the USA and over in Europe, but it’s just a coincidence is all, can’t be related to the vaccine jabs.

Can we clean garbage like this up? Brand new no name poster pushing antivax nonsense on a very sad story. Local news saying its from complications due to car accident.
Couldn't be related. Has to be from that auto accident. Unverified reports are saying that accident was several years ago. People die early from lingering effects of auto accidents all the time. Probably caused by playing in the NFL for several years after that accident, overtaxed his body.

So, does anybody have actual credible info about when the auto accident was, or are people just eager to embrace any non-vax-related explanation of death?

I remember when NBA Boston Celtics draft pick Len Bias died suddenly (cocaine overdose) in the 80s and it was big, major media news for days, weeks. Absent an autopsy report or other credible info, the cause of Thomas' death is all just guesswork. It's not NORMAL for young professional athletes to DIE out of the blue with no proximate cause. Some reports are listing the number of athletes who have collapsed and/or died since Jan. 2021 as about 300, and the majority of the incidents involve people in their teens, 20s, and 30s.

We should be interested in finding out the truth, even if it's not what we want to hear. Recreational drug OD? Prescription drug interaction? Vax-linked? Unvaxxed Covid death? Genetic time bomb heart condition that runs in his family? Inquiring minds want to know.

I get what you're saying about wanting to know, but the barely-there poster referenced is clearly trying to steer the topic towards the same controversial topic we've discussed ad nauseam for damn near 2 years running.

They clearly don't want to know as much as they want to push their own viewpoint, and thats just kind of lame on a topic about the fresh death of a former NFL star.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Per The Athletic, it was a from a medical issue that he's had for a while.

Loved the guy. His verbal description of Kam Chancellor's hit in the SuperB Owl was hilarious!

And his walk off TD to beat the Stealers in the playoffs was a Classic!

God Bless DeMaryius Thomas!

olyfan63

Reaction score
While this is a Tim Tebow themed video, Demaryius Thomas WAS the highlight and go-to for Tim Tebow in this game. Whatever your feelings about Tebow-mania, DT88 was the other leading man in that remarkable saga.

If nothing else, it's a hoot to hear Deion and the guys singing the Wicked Witch Palace Guards Theme from The Wizard of Oz to accompany the highlights. (That part starts about 2:23 into the video)

[youtube]u7442CfruiA[/youtube]

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
He had been dealing with seizures for "over a year". This feels like another vaxx casualty.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":jcp6hkpp said:
He had been dealing with seizures for "over a year". This feels like another vaxx casualty.

Name anyone who's had seizures for over a year due to the vaccine. I'll wait.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":1drgzioc said:
SmokinHawk":1drgzioc said:

It's been known to cause neurological damage. It seems he's been dealing with them since around the time early vaxx access occurred.

People don't usually develop seizure disorders that late in life.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Sad. Way too young, seemed like one of the good guys.
My condolences to his family, friends and the Denver Broncos.

RIP DT.

chris98251

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":2am06g2v said:
SantaClaraHawk":2am06g2v said:
SmokinHawk":2am06g2v said:

It's been known to cause neurological damage. It seems he's been dealing with them since around the time early vaxx access occurred.

Ever heard of Aneurisms and pin prick strokes?

I can tell you all you want to know about the Aneurism part and the Neurologists said many symptoms are similar till a major one happens. Loss of Balance, mood swings reactions to medications that are different than normal eyesight issues, hearing issues. are just a few.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3vh9ha5q said:
SmokinHawk":3vh9ha5q said:
SantaClaraHawk":3vh9ha5q said:
SmokinHawk":3vh9ha5q said:

I can tell you all you want to know about the Aneurism part and the Neurologists said many symptoms are similar till a major one happens. Loss of Balance, mood swings reactions to medications that are different than normal eyesight issues, hearing issues. are just a few.

I'm going to guess you've never been a world class athlete at the peak of physical condition.

Speaking of world class athletes with sudden medical emergencies... What's with all the soccer players keeling over?

[tweet]https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1469776843897294852[/tweet]

chris98251

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":e8xa1lcl said:
chris98251":e8xa1lcl said:
SmokinHawk":e8xa1lcl said:
SantaClaraHawk":e8xa1lcl said:

I'm going to guess you've never been a world class athlete at the peak of physical condition.

Speaking of world class athletes with sudden medical emergencies... What's with all the soccer players keeling over?

I'm going to guess you could be in perfect physical shape and still collapse from a genetic latent defect, you don't know they are there until a collapse or they burst, or you get CAT scans routinely.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":1czlc6n1 said:
SmokinHawk":1czlc6n1 said:
chris98251":1czlc6n1 said:
SmokinHawk":1czlc6n1 said:

I'm going to guess you could be in perfect physical shape and still collapse from a genetic latent defect, you don't know they are there until a collapse or they burst, or you get CAT scans routinely.
Very true.

You have to consider the source of who you are debating here.
He’s trying (and failing) to fit this tragic event into his “narrative”.
You’re not dealing with the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.