Go Lions vs Arizona!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Currently up 17-0 over the Cardinals at half time!

Maybe Goff was the key to Ram's past success after all :shock:

OP
OP
Palmegranite

Palmegranite

Reaction score
LIons win. 30-12 final.

Cards not exactly warming up for the playoffs.

toffee

Reaction score
Goff ruled!

Goff isn't that bad, and stafford may not be that good?

xray

Reaction score
Two things came to mind about that game . I wish that AZ would of chosen the game against the Hawks to look like chit .
The other is that the Lions are playing balls out lately . Could be a very tough game for the Hawks . IMO

Stud

Reaction score
I don't know, this might give the Rams more ammo to beat Seattle Tuesday with the division lead on the line.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
What the hell? I didn't stay on top of the game. How did this happen? Did the Cards just play soft? How embarrassing for them. Go Lions!

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
HomerJHawk":305391ph said:
What the hell? I didn't stay on top of the game. How did this happen? Did the Cards just play soft? How embarrassing for them. Go Lions!

Lions dominated from the first quarter. By the fourth, they'd pulled KM for Colt McCoy. They got beat fair and square

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Cards have been overrated all season. And seeing them get flat out DOMINATED by a 1 win team was hilarious. Does Murray look like a clutch QB to anyone? Certainly doesn't to me.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Murray is a 3/4 size Cam Newton 2.0.
He's ok when things are going right. He's a downer when things are not. That is not who you want leading the team.
The Cards are vulnerable to a good run game.

olyfan63

Reaction score
WmHBonney":49m9yyll said:
Murray is a 3/4 size Cam Newton 2.0.
He's ok when things are going right. He's a downer when things are not. That is not who you want leading the team.
The Cards are vulnerable to a good run game.
I like Murray, and everyone's allowed to have a crap game every now and then. I hope the Hawks DC was taking notes, but I'm not optimistic on that.

Yeah, the Lions just flat-out dominated. Goff played well. A couple of the Lions RBs went off. Maybe Detroit has a good O-Line that's just taken a while to click. Lions have been in a lot of close games and several times pulled defeat from the jaws of victory, like the Baltimore game where they lost on a final-play 60+ yard FG.

I think the Lions were unquestionably the best 1-11-1 team in NFL history. Something like this was bound to happen.

Latest posts