Does Stan Kroenke own Roger Goodell

MO Hawk

Reaction score
I use to think Jerry Jones owned Goodell, but lately I'm wondering if its Kroenke?

1. Moves team from St. Louis to LA. Total lies to St. Louis and Missouri about why he did it.
2. Got NFL owners to pay a huge, if not all of the $790 million lawsuit judgement against him
3. Gets NFL to move games so covid has less impact on his team.
4. Refs are bought out our game on Tue vs. Rams yes, but remember this one? I'm sure Sean Payton does
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGM7rBXklwA

It's getting to be like WWF wrestling.

nutluck

Reaction score
MO Hawk":8690mgif said:
I use to think Jerry Jones owned Goodell, but lately I'm wondering if its Kroenke?

1. Moves team from St. Louis to LA. Total lies to St. Louis and Missouri about why he did it.
2. Got NFL owners to pay a huge, if not all of the $790 million lawsuit judgement against him
3. Gets NFL to move games so covid has less impact on his team.
4. Refs are bought out our game on Tue vs. Rams yes, but remember this one? I'm sure Sean Payton does
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGM7rBXklwA

It's getting to be like WWF wrestling.

number 3 is wrong it was the NFLPA that got the game moved so the players would get payed. The NFL was actually going to cancel the games.

OP
OP
M

MO Hawk

Reaction score
True, the NFLPA did request it, but I would add Kroenke is smart enough that if it was him he'd make it look like it was on someone else. Maybe he owns Goodell and the NFLPA?

My point is when it comes to the NFL, particularly the Rams, Seattle often comes up short.

HawkIndio

Reaction score
Is this really a thread? If you really believe this whole thing is fixed why keep watching Football?

RedAlice

Reaction score
Jerry Jones has owned Goodell and yet, when was the last time the Cowboys won a Super Bowl?

I certainly hope Kroenke doesn't own him like that.