Jimmy Glass' thumb bone chipped, torn ligament

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1475610164489244672[/tweet]

...and the kid has looked super stellar according to Shanaplan, though we haven't seen him.

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":etbsw3br said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1475610164489244672[/tweet]

...and the kid has looked super stellar according to Shanaplan, though we haven't seen him.
All he does is throw short balls anyways. Lance will get his fudge packed by the Texans on Sunday I bet lmao

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
94Smith":3pvs20av said:
5-10 Arlos
Arlo doesn’t care. His squad b-itch swept the stinky 69ers with AP at running back that makes up for 1 down year

9er4life

Reaction score
ArlosSpecial":1dgeaazf said:
94Smith":1dgeaazf said:
5-10 Arlos
Arlo doesn’t care. His squad b-itch swept the stinky 69ers with AP at running back that makes up for 1 down year

Well I'm glad it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling because your team is a dumpster fire.

Just keep talking about the two wins against the 9ers this season because I got feeling you won't have much to celebrate for a while.

chris98251

Reaction score
9er4life":1od3bhz5 said:
ArlosSpecial":1od3bhz5 said:
94Smith":1od3bhz5 said:
5-10 Arlos

Well I'm glad it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling because your team is a dumpster fire.

Just keep talking about the two wins against the 9ers this season because I got feeling you won't have much to celebrate for a while.

Where most the fans here see us as a Dung Heap at the moment and have been discussing it, the shithouse that currently you are supporting stinks just as much, not understanding the intelligence in saying my shit smells better than yours. Shit is well shit no matter whose ass it comes out of.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
If the kid doesn't beat both Texans and Rams, the 49ers playoff hopes are history. Right before they're supposed to anoint Lance. Who could be a 6-11 for them given what we've seen of him. Just like every first rounder not named Mac Jones.

That was stupid not to pick Jones, right?

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
Jimmy is like the worst employee at a car dealership. He’ll have a few good days and then call in sick for a week and blame it on a fictitious ailment.

9er4life

Reaction score
chris98251":2yu22jeh said:
9er4life":2yu22jeh said:
ArlosSpecial":2yu22jeh said:
94Smith":2yu22jeh said:
5-10 Arlos

Where most the fans here see us as a Dung Heap at the moment and have been discussing it, the $h!t that currently you are supporting stinks just as much, not understanding the intelligence in saying my $h!t smells better than yours. $h!t is well $h!t no matter whose ass it comes out of.

Its not intended for most of your fans, just the 14 year old Arlos. Bragging about 2 wins against a team who's playoff hopes are still alive while your 10 loss team is eliminated is just pathetic.

94Smith

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":js0wb2ho said:
If the kid doesn't beat both Texans and Rams, the 49ers playoff hopes are history. Right before they're supposed to anoint Lance. Who could be a 6-11 for them given what we've seen of him. Just like every first rounder not named Mac Jones.

This injury is probably a blessing in disguise. The 49ers were not going to win the superbowl this year. This will give Lance some opportunity to play in some pretty meaningful games and also give the 49ers an idea how much they should invest in a back up QB spot next year. Also the 49ers can still make the playoffs with one more win and a little help especially with the Saints loss tonight.

Red006

Reaction score
9er4life":4zsh7psr said:
chris98251":4zsh7psr said:
9er4life":4zsh7psr said:
ArlosSpecial":4zsh7psr said:

Where most the fans here see us as a Dung Heap at the moment and have been discussing it, the $h!t that currently you are supporting stinks just as much, not understanding the intelligence in saying my $h!t smells better than yours. $h!t is well $h!t no matter whose ass it comes out of.

Its not intended for most of your fans, just the 14 year old Arlos. Bragging about 2 wins against a team who's playoff hopes are still alive while your 10 loss team is eliminated is just pathetic.

ArlosSpecial I imagine is the kind of person that brags to his friends and laughs while describing how he trolls the 49ers to 49ers fans on forums and his friends just look at him and give him sympathy laughs like "Yeah heh that's cool, I bet you really give it to them online" I bet his all-time favorite Seahawks draft pick is Marshawn Lynch and also thinks Richard Sherman was a runner up for the Heisman trophy at Cornerback.

TAB420

Reaction score
94Smith":ga1mkqq0 said:
5-10 Arlos
It's like getting your a$$ kicked by some dude, and calling him a pussy the next day.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well, this works for Jimmy and the 49ers, if they want to move him, they now and as he has an excuse for somethings and he can heal up and maybe maintain some value if they want to use that.

Marvin49

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":ruv8ex5w said:

1) Actually, if they beat the Texans and the Saints lose to the Panthers, 49ers are in. Rams game won't matter. They own tie breakers with Eagles, Vikings and Falcons (head to head). It gets more tricky with three way tie, but bottom line, if they win and Saints lose, they're in.

2) Not sure how we have anything to say RE Lance one way or the other. He's played 6 quarters. We'll see what happens.

RE comments above about putting down the Seahawks...I think those comments are reserved for Arlos who seems to have a thing about fudge packing. Odd.

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3dcwu909 said:
SantaClaraHawk":3dcwu909 said:

1) Actually, if they beat the Texans and the Saints lose to the Panthers, 49ers are in. Rams game won't matter. They own tie breakers with Eagles, Vikings and Falcons (head to head). It gets more tricky with three way tie, but bottom line, if they win and Saints lose, they're in.

2) Not sure how we have anything to say RE Lance one way or the other. He's played 6 quarters. We'll see what happens.

RE comments above about putting down the Seahawks...I think those comments are reserved for Arlos who seems to have a thing about fudge packing. Odd.

I just read this on NinersNation. And I'll be 100 percent behind hoping that Sam Darnold can pull this off and the kid can do it against the Texans. I can't begrudge the Faithful for having hope, not in a year where we're not contending.

Way I see this is that if they do sneak in this way (I don't see them winning the w18 with Lance), then this will give Lance actual playoff experience. I don't really see that going further than the WC given the kid's raw factor, but now KS/JL know he's the only option, or should.

If the Hawks let go of Russ and don't have a starter, I'd expect them to give JG's agent a call. It's not my preferred option but it'd be something I'd expect.

94Smith

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":3js4rq99 said:
Marvin49":3js4rq99 said:
SantaClaraHawk":3js4rq99 said:

If the Hawks let go of Russ and don't have a starter, I'd expect them to give JG's agent a call. It's not my preferred option but it'd be something I'd expect.

JG is still under contract next year and would need to be traded. I can't see the Hawks trading for a QB given their draft capital and I would not see the 49ers trading him in the NFC west. If JG was released it could be possible, but it is likley he would be traded.

chris98251

Reaction score
There are plenty of backups better then Jimmy, Minchew, Foles, kid in Washington of the top of my head. All have some mobility, A statue in the pocket here right now would like the Statue of Liberty at the end of Planet of the Apes

HawkOG70’

Reaction score
94Smith":1mxrd0sx said:
SantaClaraHawk":1mxrd0sx said:
Marvin49":1mxrd0sx said:
SantaClaraHawk":1mxrd0sx said:

JG is still under contract next year and would need to be traded. I can't see the Hawks trading for a QB given their draft capital and I would not see the 49ers trading him in the NFC west. If JG was released it could be possible, but it is likley he would be traded.
Marvin isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer