Tom Brady just earned my absolute RESPECT

ivotuk

Reaction score
In this day and age when people are ready to condemn others for any transgression, no matter the circumstances or persons history (I'm looking at your Mike Salk), Tom Brady shows compassion for someone that is obviously struggling mentally.

"Speaking to reporters after the game, Brady said Brown deserves compassion and that he hopes Brown gets help.

"I think everybody should ... hopefully do what they can to help him in ways that he really needs it," Brady said.

"We all love him. We care about him deeply. We wanna see him be his best, and unfortunately, he won't be with our team ... I think everyone should be very compassionate and empathetic towards some very difficult things that are happening."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tom-brady-sa ... 59229.html

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
About Salk, he used something Matt Hasselbeck said about Referees (that Matt tried to clear up later), to belittle Mike Holmgren's comments about the XL refs.

Then, after Derek Carr said he was praying for Henry Ruggs (Derek was also praying for the family of the girl that got killed), Salk had negative things to say about that.

I'm a firm believer that people deserve a 2nd and 3rd chance, AFTER they take responsibility for their previous actions.

I've had many 2nd chances.