Interesting AFC Scenario

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sure it’s a long shot but this is interesting. Indianapolis plays the Jaguars. If they win the. They are in the playoffs. Now, if some miracle were to happen and the Jags should win this game then the Chargers and Raiders play each other and the winner is in. The interesting part of the scenario comes if they tie. If this happens then the colts are out and both the Chargers and Raiders get in. I’m imagining a 0-0 tie and walking into the playoffs. Will it happen? Extremely unlikely, but I’d love to see it

chris98251

Reaction score
kidhawk":3a6x5qv1 said:
Sure it’s a long shot but this is interesting. Indianapolis plays the Jaguars. If they win the. They are in the playoffs. Now, if some miracle were to happen and the Jags should win this game then the Chargers and Raiders play each other and the winner is in. The interesting part of the scenario comes if they tie. If this happens then the colts are out and both the Chargers and Raiders get in. I’m imagining a 0-0 tie and walking into the playoffs. Will it happen? Extremely unlikely, but I’d love to see it

Chargers and Raiders hate each other too much to orchestrate that scenario.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Agreed which is why it’s so extremely unlikely. But with Seattle out I’m just rooting for unique and interesting