I just realized………..all the legendary teams are in the playoffs :barf

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
Mizak":2odwkhsg said:
I really hope it's something like the Bengals vs Bucs or Titans vs Cards for that very reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rcaido

Reaction score
i cant really stand any of the teams. I think i would like to see the Patriots vs Eagles but Patriots win this time. It would be a nice Fu to Brady.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Mizak":2x5y4m6k said:
That’s why the NFL expanded the playoffs. It’s to get the Stealers and Jerruh’s kids in the playoffs even in their down years.

9er4life

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1urwa9ja said:
Mizak":1urwa9ja said:
That’s why the NFL expanded the playoffs. It’s to get the Stealers and Jerruh’s kids in the playoffs even in their down years.

Dumbest statement to date. Cowgirls are 12-5, how many times did the Hawks make the playoffs at 7-9?

Man oh man, this losing season really making you bitter.

olyfan63

Reaction score
9er4life":16o5m4l2 said:
Sports Hernia":16o5m4l2 said:
Mizak":16o5m4l2 said:

Dumbest statement to date. Cowgirls are 12-5, how many times did the Hawks make the playoffs at 7-9?

Er, I believe the 7-9 "Playoffs" season happened ONCE. And the 7-9 Seahawks won the first-round playoff game, the "Beastquake" game over the 11-5 defending Super Bowl champion Saints. Game actually has its own Wikipedia page.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_Quake

Cowgirls are actually GOOD this year. Earned their 12-5. I can still hate them and root for them to lose though. I will be rooting for the 49ers to beat the Cowboys. America's Team, my ass. Jerruh's team.

I can't get worked up to hate any other NFL team, not even the 49ers or the Rams (post Jeff-Fisher Rams, that is). The Seahawks and 49ers have an intertwined history of coaches and players. Pete Carroll has a lot of Bay-area coaching roots, including being mentored by Bill Walsh, and there are a lot of players that have bounced between the two teams over the years. DJ Reed being one recent case in point.

xray

Reaction score
Mizak":18cupvw3 said:

The best teams are in the playoffs according to the process . If you actually post that you ' hate another team ' says volumes about you .

evergreen

Reaction score
I totally agree. You mean you don’t hate the Rams?

evergreen

Reaction score
And really the hatred is a form of respect too. No one hates shitty teams that their team creams. We don’t hate the lions. But the Rams? They’re already good and they get those obnoxious calls and no calls?! They stole a game from us and a Super Bowl from the Saints. They have the best player who broke our qbs finger. Yeah I hate them. They own us. We used to own them and before that with Tortu Holt and Bruce they owned us. I hated them the whole time. I watched them come back from 17-27 in the 4th quarter. If Alexander got the 3rd and 1 we we’re leaving before the crowd. Nope OT loss. Yeah I hate the Rams…. That fake punt from their 18 yard line. The ref taking out our receiver in the endzone in 2003. Yeah I hate the rams. This year in LA. Oh yeah. I hate the rams. I hate them enough to root for the Niners. Btw. I hate them too.

getnasty

Reaction score
Bills
Bengals
Titans
Eagles
Raiders
Chiefs
Cowboys
Cards
Pats
Bucs
Steelers
Packers
Niners
Rams-Mcvay is a douche.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Bengals are easily the loveable team

Joe Brrr is easily the coolest qb in the league, jamarr chase is nuts the team is young and doing great things

Most hated? Gotta be the Rams

OP
OP
James in PA

James in PA

Reaction score
James in PA":1uto4p89 said:
Here are mine:

Bengals
Titans
Bills
Chiefs
Cards
Raiders
Bucs
Patriots
Packers
Cowboys
Eagles
Niners
Stealers
Rams

Bump. It's crazy how these playoffs turned out. Here we are: my most likable team versus my most disliked team in the Superb Owl. Go Bengals!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
9er4life":2uv1wgze said:
Sports Hernia":2uv1wgze said:
Mizak":2uv1wgze said:

I missed this crap post somehow.
Cowgirls were that this year with the 2nd easiest schedule in the league, next year they are likely to be 8-9 or worse when they play a first place schedule. This ain’t hard to figure out for most people.

toffee

Reaction score
I pledged my legion to Hawks, pull for any other team felt like adultery. For the Ram-Bengal superbowl, I am pulling for Tre Flowers.