Go Bengals!

James in PA

Reaction score
Cincy is the team I like most in these playoffs. Plus, I still hate the Raiders from our AFC West Days. Something rubs me the wrong way about Derek Carr. Never cared for the guy. Furthermore, the damn Raiders allowed the rapist in the playoffs and it wouldn't surprise me at all if the Stealers beat KC, despite being huge underdogs. They are going to milk that "no respect" card for all it's worth. So, Go Bengals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Yes!

I was going to turn it off after Ickey did his Shuffle, because clearly that was the highlight.

I can't think of any scenario where I would root for the dread Raiders, tho maybe against Brady or San Fran.

Plus their move to LV, and now all their players getting sucked into the party/gambling scene makes them even more bleh.

toffee

Reaction score
Our Tre Flowers' out there helping the Bengals win, 2 tackles so far.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Joe Burrow is THE MAN. That is what it looks like when a QB CARRIES his team in a playoff game. Yes, he had help, he's got the run game with Mixon, an O-Line that protects him, but Burrow is playing like prime Kurt Warner more and more of the time.

ivotuk

Reaction score
ivotuk":5fu3d72k said:
Didn't Burrow get sacked 51 times? He got hammered last year.

Looked it up, and yep,51 times. Last year...

"
A 6-inch vertical scar still was fresh on the left knee of quarterback Joe Burrow, the result of the 77th and final hit he took in his rookie season, the one that shredded his ACL and MCL and was considered a fait accompli by many who viewed the team’s offensive line as a house of sticks."

Elemas

Reaction score
Hawks fan but, my AFC team is Cincy. Hawks vs. Cincy??? Go Hawks….

But, the Bengals are our “home” team. Grew up close…grandpa took me to games at Riverfront. Live 25 minutes north now.

Glad to see them doing well!