Shocker, not!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Michael “crackhead” Irvin has picked the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl for the 26th season in a row.
He’s going to be 0-26 in his predictions. :lol:

James in PA

Reaction score
Super Bowl. lol. I bet they don't even get past Santa Clara. It just sucks that somebody's going to have to win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
James in PA":3nc20egr said:
Super Bowl. lol. I bet they don't even get past Santa Clara. It just sucks that somebody's going to have to win this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it’s too bad they can’t both lose.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Rooting for the Niners over the Boys. It's all about JimmyG, if he can limit his brain farts. That Niners pass rush, if that's what shows up, could really impair Dak. 49ers pass rush vs. Dallas O-Line, that's the matchup IMO. Biggest matchup thoug, is calm, steady-down-the-field JimmyG vs panicked pick-throwing JimmyG. Which one shows up?

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
olyfan63":cptj59gh said:
Rooting for the Niners over the Boys. It's all about JimmyG, if he can limit his brain farts. That Niners pass rush, if that's what shows up, could really impair Dak. 49ers pass rush vs. Dallas O-Line, that's the matchup IMO. Biggest matchup thoug, is calm, steady-down-the-field JimmyG vs panicked pick-throwing JimmyG. Which one shows up?
I think Jerruh’s kids are the most dangerous out of the 2 teams and likely to go farther, a game or so, since they are a bit stronger @ QB, and that kills me to say as I think Dakota is one of the most overrated QB’s In the league (sorry fantasy football).

I see Jimmy Glass folding like a cheap tent, and possibly throwing a pick six or two. So wanting both teams to lose the fastest, a SC victory would be the fastest way.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Poor Irvin. He can go 0-27 with next years cowboy super bowl prediction.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I can't stand Stephen A Smith, but...........seeing him roast Irvin was pretty damn cool.
Also, 11th straight playoff appearance by the Cowboys WITHOUT a trip to the NFC Championship. Gotta' love that stat.

RedAlice

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2h13ckwz said:
OTOH, I've predicted the Seahawks to with the Superbowl every year since 1976. I was right once.

Better to be right once than be always stupid.

:irishdrinkers:

RedAlice

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2xcl54fx said:
I can't stand Stephen A Smith, but...........seeing him roast Irvin was pretty damn cool.
Also, 11th straight playoff appearance by the Cowboys WITHOUT a trip to the NFC Championship. Gotta' love that stat.

Probably the only thing you and I will ever agree on.